bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Member  (Read 6512 times)

Rev. Will

« on: October 11, 2008, 01:31:27 AM »

:D Just wanted to say Hi,To everyone.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Rev.Will. Yes, I am a minister. I have been reading on Ray's site. I am always interested to know the truth, especially when it comes to the Lords Word. I realized that there is a lot of truth, in what Ray has said. Seek and study, you will find the truth. The problem with many people today. They assume what may be the truth, rather than to know what is the real truth. As has been said, prove and reprove. Finding the answers to many questions may take many hours of study. The Lord will reveal more to us, as we seek him in his words as we seek the truth. I really believe that Ray tells it as it really is. God is Love, and he loves us, always. Thanks for letting me post.

May God bless
In Jesus    Rev. Will    I hope I have not offended anyone. It is my opinion only.

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
Re: New Member
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2008, 01:40:59 AM »

Hi Will.  You haven't offended me.   :) The only part I disagreed with was the 'hours' thing.  Maybe you're fasterthan me.   ;D

Then again, sometimes after many hours of 'study' you find an answer almost by accident.  What comes first, the hours or the minute it took God to get our attention?  Some of both, I'm thinking.

Anyways...just saying Hi here.  :)
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Stevernator

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2008, 01:46:13 AM »

A warm welcome to you Rev. Will. I hope we can grow together in the truth.

Beloved

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2008, 01:47:55 AM »

Welcome to the forum and the a place for likeminded who are love the Word.

We have all come here through different paths. It is refreshing to see God's truth and know that he is Love and that He has a plan.

I look forward to hearing what you have to say about Ray;s teachings and hope that you can fellowship here.

beloved

Marlene

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2008, 02:07:01 AM »

Welcome, Rev. Will. I read Rays teachings for sometime before I joined the forum. The people are so loving . Ray is led by the Spirit for sure.  Hope to hear more from you. I have a Pastor on my mind to talk to. All, I want to do is tell him about Ray's website. He seems so much to love God. I take it your were looking for a truth from God. Hope to hear about how you come to this forum and Ray's teaching.
In His Love
Marlene

Kat

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2008, 11:56:45 AM »

Hi Will,

I am glad you have joined the forum  :)
We have this place to serve as a means for those of us reading BT to fellowship.  Learning the spiritual truths puts us at odds with the rest of the Christian world, but God has brought as together to discuss what we are learning in the Scriptures as Ray has presented it.  It is wonderful to have those of like mind to share this journey with.  Join in the discussions, you will see there are many here willing to share and the different perspectives really helps you come to an understanding of a matter.

You make not have noticed everything that is available here at the forum, so here are a few links.

The forum rules, it will help you see how this forum is moderated.
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,3.0.html
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,4558.0.html
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,3614.0.html

Forum Indexes & lots of Info.
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/board,14.0.html

Ray's Videos
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,8227.0.html

Ray's Audios 
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,2641.0.html

Ray's 2008 Audios
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,8256.0.html

Transcripts of Ray's Audios
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/board,12.0.html

Who Am I? (members pics and personal stuff)
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/board,16.0.html

mercy, peace and love
Kat

iris

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2008, 01:15:11 PM »

Hi Will,

Welcome to the forum!

I'm glad you're able to fellowship with us.

Iris

OBrenda

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2008, 01:55:54 PM »

A Warm Welcome to You Rev. Will,

Looking forward to your posts.
Brenda

mharrell08

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2008, 04:40:53 PM »

Welcome to the forum Will...hope you enjoy the fellowship.  ;)

Marques

aqrinc

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2008, 05:26:48 PM »

Will,

Welcome to the forum, hope you have an enjoyable time fellowshipping and learning here.

Geo.

gmik

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2008, 11:07:07 PM »

Hello and Welcome.  Looking forward to your posts!

indianabob

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2008, 01:32:49 AM »

Hello Will,

Old Indiana Bob here,
Welcome to the forum where folks who's minds and hearts God has opened, discuss what they have been shown.  Truth seekers to be sure, but we realize that many of us were seeking truth for years before anything really made sense.  Others were brought along rather quickly and have even passed up some of us old geezers, but no matter we are all brethren and just happy to have been called into the vineyard.

Looking forward to any questions you may have.  No problem too small or too great.

Warm regards, Indiana bob

Linny

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2008, 02:12:32 AM »

Welcome to you Will!  ;D
We have so many different backgrounds here.
From hardly any background in the church to tons like yourself.

I am sure you will be able to lend some interesting perspective to our discussions. Have you done formal theological study?

My Brother-In-Law has his doctorate in theology and he is the last person I'd be able to share my newfound knowledge with!  :-\ :-X

Glad you have joined us!

Lin

WhoAmI

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2008, 03:48:18 AM »

Hey Will,

Howdy! Hope you enjoy the forum and learn much.

Jeff

Heidi

« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2008, 05:26:24 AM »

Welcome to the family!

KristaD

« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2008, 03:30:21 PM »

Welcome Will!  ;D

Samson

« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2008, 09:39:40 AM »

:D Just wanted to say Hi,To everyone.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Rev.Will. Yes, I am a minister. I have been reading on Ray's site. I am always interested to know the truth, especially when it comes to the Lords Word. I realized that there is a lot of truth, in what Ray has said. Seek and study, you will find the truth. The problem with many people today. They assume what may be the truth, rather than to know what is the real truth. As has been said, prove and reprove. Finding the answers to many questions may take many hours of study. The Lord will reveal more to us, as we seek him in his words as we seek the truth. I really believe that Ray tells it as it really is. God is Love, and he loves us, always. Thanks for letting me post.

May God bless
In Jesus    Rev. Will    I hope I have not offended anyone. It is my opinion only.

Welcome Will,

Yes I agree, God is Love(1John. 4:8) and not in context only as so many believe and LOVE NEVER FAILS
                      (1Cor. 13:8), although we as people often do. You are among those(Forum members) whose main
                      focus was and is to find Truth and we believe we found it at Bible-Truths and now we are
                      Spiritually Free. Be uplifted by this Spiritual journey and continue to partake of the wholesome
                      Spiritual food found at this table, it's nutritious and keeps you Spiritually healthy

Looking forward to your Posts and Comments.

In Gods Love(Agapeo), Samson.

winner08

« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2008, 11:27:22 PM »

Welcome Rev. Will in you opening statement you said that people assume what they know is the Truth. Yes this is so true but I dare to say it goes even futher than that. It goes to the tradition of teachings through the generations of families. My grandmother was Catholic and believed in the Catholic doctrine. This was passed on to  mother who it turn believe the samethings. Then it's handed down to me. I went to Catholic school for the first four yrs of my schooling then I moved and enter into pubic school system. We still went to church and I had to go to Sunday school. I guess when I got old enough to question something in which the catholic taught  I found out I had a conflict in my heart and mine. I knew this wasn't right. Sorry I got way off track. My point was it goes deeper than some people assuming they know the truth.

Darren

Again welcome, You will love it here.

aktikt

« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2008, 11:55:00 AM »

Will,

I'm glad to hear that you have seen the Truth in Ray's writings.
But, I think you should consider losing the rev. part.  Consider the definition.

rev·er·end (rvr-nd)
adj.
1. Deserving reverence.

2. Relating to or characteristic of the clergy; clerical.
3. Reverend Abbr. Rev. Used as a title and form of address for certain clerics in many Christian churches. In formal usage, preceded by the: the

Welcome,
Josh
« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 11:57:13 AM by aktikt »
Shakespeare-There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 22 queries.