bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: newbi  (Read 5472 times)

walt123

newbi
« on: October 11, 2008, 11:35:46 PM »

hello,to everyone
I'm new to this computer world of emailing,posting,etc.
even at this time trying to find myself around this chat site,I must say it is easier to read and understand rays web site than this.
Is there anyone who lives near kunkletown pa. I can sure use a close friend of like mind of this new truth,GOD sure gifted ray with insight.
One  question I have is ,how are we to look or start or see the day,knowing these truths,like "the will",it's not clear to me at this time.
Thanks in advance to all or anyone.
PS anyone can email me ,all the welcome

OBrenda

Re: newbi
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2008, 11:48:04 PM »

Hi Walt123,

Welcome to the forum.
It took me awhile to figure the concept and flow of the forum.  Lots of kind people here will help you around.  I still am clueless on a few things.  We do have a great couple in PA Samson & Frecklegirl.  I'm not sure how close you guys are.

Lots of learning going on here, you will be Blessed!
Brenda

WhoAmI

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2008, 03:42:57 AM »

Hey Walt,

Welcome. Your already starting, just keep going. Things get ironed out as you go on. Many can relate to the experiences of the journey we travel. Have peace.

Jeff

Stevernator

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2008, 04:21:56 AM »

Welcome Walt!
I'm not sure if I understand your question. Learning these truths confirmed what God was putting in my heart but some things did not change.  It is a balance to stay away from the traditions of babylon and maintain a loving attitude towards them. I will have to endure trials ahead if I am to grow spiritually. I must remain humble and not focus too much on myself.

It takes patience because it can be lonely when you don't know others who share your beliefs.

But thats nothing compared to knowing that God is in control and will save all.

Heidi

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2008, 05:31:57 AM »

Hi there Walt....welcome on board, my advice would be to spend as much time as you can on the forum and learn as much as you can from Ray's papers.  Time is all it takes to get to know your way around.

Samson

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2008, 09:53:37 AM »

hello,to everyone
even at this time trying to find myself around this chat site,I must say it is easier to read and understand rays web site than this.
Is there anyone who lives near kunkletown pa. I can sure use a close friend of like mind of this new truth,GOD sure gifted ray with insight.
One  question I have is ,how are we to look or start or see the day,knowing these truths,like "the will",it's not clear to me at this time.

Welcome Walt,

Your prayers have been answered, My wife(The Freckle Girl) and I live closeby in Easton, Pa. I was thinking about this approximately two months ago, hoping someone that shared our beliefs would join from our immediate area and The Lord has provided you. Sounds like a plan, I WILL SEND YOU A PERSONAL MESSAGE GIVING YOU MY PHONE NUMBER AND WE CAN GO FROM THERE.

Look at the top of the Forum screen where it says messages, the number one will appear next to it

Welcome to the forum, looking forward to the possibility of communication.

Kind Regards, Samson.

iris

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2008, 11:15:13 AM »

Hi Walt,

Welcome to the forum!!
Like others said, it just takes a little time to find your way around.
Glad you're here.

Iris

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2008, 02:12:03 PM »

Hi Walt.  Welcome aboard.  I look forward to fellowship with you.

If you are asking about the whole 'free-will' thing, just know that for many of us it takes time, study, faith, and lots of contemplation/meditation to begin to sort that out.  For now, just understand you haven't 'lost' anything because we never had it to begin with.  You can rejoice that God has caused you to find these truths.  You can rejoice because the scriptures will open up to you.  And you can share your struggles here among people who have 'been there, done that'.   
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Kat

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2008, 03:22:50 PM »

Hi Walt,

I glad you have joined us  :)

Getting use to moving around here at the forum may be daunting at first, but just keep clicking on stuff and you will learn your way around in no time.  It is such a blessing to have this place, even for those who have like minded people they can visit, it's so easy to come here and be in the midst of believers from all around the world.  You have made that first critical step by just joining up and introducing yourself, so now make good use of being here  :D

Here are a few links to help you see what is available here at the forum.

The forum rules, it will help you see how this forum is moderated.
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,3.0.html
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,4558.0.html
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,3614.0.html

Forum Indexes & lots of Info.
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/board,14.0.html

Ray's Videos
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,8227.0.html

Ray's Audios 
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,2641.0.html

Ray's 2008 Audios
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,8256.0.html

Transcripts of Ray's Audios
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/board,12.0.html

Who Am I? (members pics and personal stuff)
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/board,16.0.html

mercy, peace and love
Kat

gmik

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2008, 06:40:18 PM »

Welcome to our forum and welcome to the Club!!!  We all felt that way at the beginning - not only w/ navigating on here but w/ the truths that we have learned. Relax, enjoy, and Trust God! :)

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2008, 01:20:44 AM »

hello,to everyone

Welcome Walt,

Your prayers have been answered, My wife(The Freckle Girl) and I live closeby in Easton, Pa. I was thinking about this approximately two months ago, hoping someone that shared our beliefs would join from our immediate area and The Lord has provided you. Sounds like a plan, I WILL SEND YOU A PERSONAL MESSAGE GIVING YOU MY PHONE NUMBER AND WE CAN GO FROM THERE.

Look at the top of the Forum screen where it says messages, the number one will appear next to it

Welcome to the forum, looking forward to the possibility of communication.

Kind Regards, Samson.

Yes Walt,
And my little girl Karen and her Husband Sal live right across the river from Samson in Phillipsburg, NJ
Indiana bob

walt123

« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2008, 12:49:46 PM »

Thanks. to eveyone who replied
I would have said it earlier,but two reasons,one my password was so secure I for got it.
The other is my job,as being a truck driver,18 wheeler that is,I put a lot of hours in,somewhere like 14 to 16 hrs a day.
I am pretty much beat after that,weekends at nite I have time to find my way around this site.
About my question about "free will" I have to reread it again , so I can give a better question.
Let me try one time, I don't a have a problem what was writen,just   Ive wondering if   you can see it coming first whats GODS  will be at that moment, like   thougths,action ,maybe I'm thinking to hard,as I was reeading what I wrote ,I don't think Imay question is any clearer.
anyway thanks alot to everyone .talk to you later. walter m corrales

Linny

« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2008, 01:35:35 PM »

Welcome to BT Walt!
I think you will find answers to your questions about all this new information as you read and read. I understand you are very busy so it'll just take some time.

When I first started out, I found a LOT of answers to my questions by reading the emails on the main page of Bible Truths. Sometimes people asked exactly what I was wanting to ask.  :)

Many blessings as you learn to navigate around here!

Lin
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 22 queries.