bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Comfort zone.  (Read 10145 times)

Richard D

Re: Comfort zone.
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2008, 12:01:39 PM »

Amrrasach.

I appolagize if my response has made you feel you had not done a good job conveying yourself to me. In many ways I’m a simple man, and when you had ask me if I believe what I wrote I responed with a yes I do believe.

Sometimes I read things and miss the point. Thank you so much for this reponce so that I stand corrected now. I was not sure of your meaning and had thought to answer what I believe you were asking me.

Thank you again for taking the time again.

In His Love. You friend and brother.Richard.

OBrenda

« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2008, 03:44:58 PM »

Hi Richard,

Your sharing along with the other posters, has been an encouragement. And yes my family has & is experiencing forclosures, evictions & job losses.  One thing I know for certain, you can do everything right, and have everything work out wrong.  And you can do everything wrong, and see everything will turn out fine in the end.

About a year ago God put in my spirit that things were going to happen, and one was people are going to be forced to change their current culture, and may need to resort back to the "Walton's" life style.  This has been the look I've been getting when sharing this with my family... :-\

I'm uneasy about these things that "I've heard", as being deceived is very easy.  And to further baffle me, is I'm experiencing a mild sense of joy & excitement in what may be coming.  Sort of like I've been wearing about 20 winter coats all my life, and the weight of it off my back is luxury! And I've also experienced the fear expressed in the other thread about "what would happen".

I'm so grateful that we are talking about these things.

I stand in Awe!
Brenda

Richard D

« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2008, 06:51:00 PM »

Hello Brenda.

Only God knows the future and I’m putting my trust in God. I hear many bad things also but all things are really in Gods control, I did worry in the beginning I think that is a natural thing to do but God reminds me to keep my eye on Him and not on my ability.

It’s difficult as I sit here knowing I’m jobless and do have bills to pay and food to buy but I also have a trade. I believe God uses what we have which is really what God gave us to begin with and makes that work for us.

So I wait on the Lord to remove or walk me over this mountain, Time will tell me what he is doing or which direction he is leading me in.

I don’t know my faith from where I’m standing but God does know my faith and I trust God for my life because that what I’m talking to God about is this life He has given me.

God knows I need to work and earn money to pay my way through life. I once read in the Bible that if a man does not work then don’t feed him. So I’m confident that God will supply me with work.

If the world economy crashes and everything falls apart then that is God causing this to happen and we know that everything God does is for the ultimate good of all.

I suppose there is no sense in worrying about what I cannot change and if I can change it why worry about it because I can change it but only by God’s purpose can we change anything.

Cast your cares on Him who cares for us and loves us.

In His Love. Richard.

Jackie Lee

« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2008, 01:32:46 AM »

Hi Richard,

Your sharing along with the other posters, has been an encouragement. And yes my family has & is experiencing forclosures, evictions & job losses.  One thing I know for certain, you can do everything right, and have everything work out wrong.  And you can do everything wrong, and see everything will turn out fine in the end.

About a year ago God put in my spirit that things were going to happen, and one was people are going to be forced to change their current culture, and may need to resort back to the "Walton's" life style.  This has been the look I've been getting when sharing this with my family... :-\

I'm uneasy about these things that "I've heard", as being deceived is very easy.  And to further baffle me, is I'm experiencing a mild sense of joy & excitement in what may be coming.  Sort of like I've been wearing about 20 winter coats all my life, and the weight of it off my back is luxury! And I've also experienced the fear expressed in the other thread about "what would happen".

I'm so grateful that we are talking about these things.

I stand in Awe!
Brenda

very good thoughts I agree with Brenda, as to the idea of having to revert back to times past, I feel this way also.
I am not sure why exactly but I have been busy freezing fruit from my apple/pear trees thinking this will be good for the winter.
I have never did this to the extent before.
I feel sort of excited also, yet a little apprehensive,trying to keep in mind all is in God's care.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 20 queries.