bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is this what God invisioned???  (Read 6817 times)

winner08

Is this what God invisioned???
« on: October 14, 2008, 04:34:06 AM »

Hello  you night owls, I can't sleep so I took my dogs out and as I was sitting on my porch I looked up and really notice how nice it is. The stars and the moon the woods across the street. Then it accrued to me how really vast the universe is. I was thinking, Did God have this picture in his mind when He was thinking about creating this and us. Is see what He saw. WOW! I mean to say my mind can't even comprehend of course i am only a puny human a spec of dust in this VAST universe. All one can really do is say, THANK YOU LORD! It is wonderfull is it not?

Darren

PS This is so dumb, I hate to bring this up. For humour I'll tell. I was flipping through the channels and came across the history channel and they had the Bible codes on. They were talking about how (now get this) the Bible came from aliens. Yes that is correct ,aliens gave us our Bible. But when you really think about it, God is alien to us ,right ?so I guess there not far off ;) ;)

Ricky

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Is this what God invisioned???
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2008, 07:31:48 AM »

Maybe we are the aliens messing up his world.
Your heart is God`s gift to you, what you make of it, shall be your gift to Him.

OBrenda

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2008, 09:09:25 AM »

I know what you mean, you look up and take it all in and your spirit says....

THANK YOU!

Kat

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2008, 10:45:39 AM »

Hi Darren,

It is funny sometimes they have it so wrong, but yet they have it right and they just don't know it  :D

Alien - extraterrestrial - originating or existing outside the earth or its atmosphere.

I also like to look up at the stars, it helps you put things into perspective.  But if we can't even comprehend how big the universe is and how old it really is, then how much more difficult it is the understand the greatness of God.

1Ki 8:27  "But will God indeed dwell on the earth? Behold, heaven and the heaven of heavens cannot contain You. How much less this temple which I have built!

mercy, peace and love
Kat

winner08

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2008, 11:03:22 AM »

Yes Kat, so true.  Hi how you been? Man, last night or in the morning was beautiful. I couldn't have said it better OBrenda. My spirit was riding high. In all amazes (is that a word) :D :D I just stared for awhile and wondered
did God actually envisions the universe as it would be billions of yrs from the time of creation. Did it turn out just like He thought it would, or is He disappointed? Of course it turn out just as He thought it would, after all He is God. ;)

Thanks
Darren

Longhorn

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2008, 12:40:51 PM »

Hello  you night owls, I can't sleep so I took my dogs out and as I was sitting on my porch I looked up and really notice how nice it is. The stars and the moon the woods across the street. Then it accrued to me how really vast the universe is. I was thinking, Did God have this picture in his mind when He was thinking about creating this and us. Is see what He saw. WOW! I mean to say my mind can't even comprehend of course i am only a puny human a spec of dust in this VAST universe. All one can really do is say, THANK YOU LORD! It is wonderfull is it not?

Darren

PS This is so dumb, I hate to bring this up. For humour I'll tell. I was flipping through the channels and came across the history channel and they had the Bible codes on. They were talking about how (now get this) the Bible came from aliens. Yes that is correct ,aliens gave us our Bible. But when you really think about it, God is alien to us ,right ?so I guess there not far off ;) ;)
     Darren,  When I was abducted by aliens back in 1992 and taken aboard their space craft, they confiscated my pocket size New Testament Bible and just as they were about to start their "Probe Experiments", I said, You 3 eyed &$)%@ can go straight to hell.  In unison they replied, you stupid moron earthling, hell does not exist.  Seeing that the subject they had chosen must have been some sub-intelligent life form, they positioned their craft over Longhorn ranch and opened some type of hatch where I was deposited in my pasture covered in green slime.  Took me 2 weeks to get that goo off.  ;)

Love in Christ

Longhorn

OBrenda

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2008, 12:51:58 PM »

Can't help but Love that Longhorn....... ;D ;D ;D
Brenda

iris

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2008, 04:09:56 PM »

Hi Longhorn,

If it took 2 weeks to get the goo off, you must have gotten the green slime all over your house. Or did you just stay out in the pasture and take a dip in the creek every day or so?  :D ;D

Iris

Richard D

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2008, 06:39:49 PM »

In a way I think we are all aliens but I never saw a flying saucer. But I do what you mean about the beauty of the stars in the night sky or a moonlight night. It always puts me in awe of God’s greatness.

In His Love. Richard.

winner08

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2008, 09:04:27 PM »

MAN, Longhorn I bet that was a trip!! :D

Darren

musicman

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2008, 02:37:07 AM »

Well, I've noticed that Ray often refers to the god of christiandom as some alien monster who will torcher his creatures for a trillion quatrillion eons to the power of a billion.  That's probably the largest number ever invented.

Akira329

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2008, 06:40:21 AM »

Hey Darren, Check these scriptures out!
Psa 69:8  I am become a stranger unto my brethren, and an alien unto my mother's children.
Isa 61:5  And strangers shall stand and feed your flocks, and the sons of the alien shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers.
God does strange things with these strangers of the land

Antaiwan
"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile"
-Albert Einstein
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
- Jesus

Heidi

« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2008, 06:49:22 AM »

If it took 2 weeks to get the goo off, you must have gotten the green slime all over your house. Or did you just stay out in the pasture and take a dip in the creek every day or so?  :D ;D

This gave me quite the chuckle Iris......good one :D ;D ;D

aqrinc

« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2008, 02:39:31 PM »

Well remember,

This world is not our home so; we must be Aliens  ???
No theological statement here, just an observation.

George.  :-\
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 22 queries.