bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nonsence  (Read 6124 times)

lilitalienboi16

Nonsence
« on: October 15, 2008, 03:28:33 AM »

Nonsense: Hell Is real and terrifying don't mislead Potential Saints!!!    Please!!!

Discuss.

Stevernator

Re: Nonsence
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2008, 04:37:55 AM »

Well  the person is deceived by orthodox Christianity.

1 John 4:18
There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

The word potential shows that the writer does not understand the sovereignty of God.

John 15:16
Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

But of course we are no better and should show compassion and understanding to such a person. We should beware feeling puffed up as Joe recently pointed out that we are no better than them.

1 cor 4:6-7
And these things, brethren, I have in a figure transferred to myself and to Apollos for your sakes; that ye might learn in us not to think of men above that which is written, that no one of you be puffed up for one against another.
For who maketh thee to differ from another? and what hast thou that thou didst not receive? now if thou didst receive it, why dost thou glory, as if thou hadst not received it?

I believe you are sincere but I wanted to put this warning out because of where these discussions can lead.

Samson

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2008, 08:20:45 AM »

Nonsense: Hell Is real and terrifying don't mislead Potential Saints!!!    Please!!!

Discuss.

Good Morning !

I'll contribute this Scripture to the Discussion focusing on " DON'T MISLEAD POTENTIAL SAINTS "  Matthew. 24:24 states from the Concordant version below.

24 For roused shall be false christs and false prophets, and they shall be giving great signs and miracles, so as to deceive, if possible, even the chosen.

The key phrase is " IF POSSIBLE "  If it's Gods Plan for an individual to be a Chosen(GK-eklektos, elect or chosen out), he or she won't be deceived as mentioned by the person who wrote this Email to Ray.                     

Thats All for me, Samson.

Matt

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2008, 02:32:12 PM »

Alex,
  I thought, just for a sec, that you lost your mind :o.
Now I see that this is from the email section, wheeww!

OBrenda

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2008, 03:31:41 PM »

Discuss.

Good Morning !

I'll contribute this Scripture to the Discussion focusing on " DON'T MISLEAD POTENTIAL SAINTS "  Matthew. 24:24 states from the Concordant version below.

24 For roused shall be false christs and false prophets, and they shall be giving great signs and miracles, so as to deceive, if possible, even the chosen.

The key phrase is " IF POSSIBLE "  If it's Gods Plan for an individual to be a Chosen(GK-eklektos, elect or chosen out), he or she won't be deceived as mentioned by the person who wrote this Email to Ray.                     

Thats All for me, Samson.

Excellent response to this Samson.  That throws a wet blanket on that fire!
 :)
Brenda

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2008, 07:26:00 PM »

Alex,
  I thought, just for a sec, that you lost your mind :o.
Now I see that this is from the email section, wheeww!

;) i was just really bored last night, lol. I thought it would be funny, i was also in a bad mood! hehe :P I'm sort of in a bad mood right now, but because i just got my butt kicked in a video game. It's frustrating =[. Ill get over it.

Marlene

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2008, 08:40:27 PM »

Hello, I am a new believer in Rays teachings. In reading his articles two days almost non stop. I went to God and prayed like I had never in my life. He set me free from many fears and the one of HELL being the worse. Love won and I serve out of Love not fear. I have confidence in HIM and no longer in myself or man or earth. Having once had all kinds of fear. I know this is truth and the truth shall set you free. I am free indeed. My cousin who believes like this sent me an article from another man about end time prophecy. Then this man said, people who believe like we do now are going to be surprised when we find out there is a HELL. The most terrible sadness hit me and then a sense of fear. I am glad he sent it. Cause, then I said " This Is Fear Wanting To Return". Well, needless to say I got rid of this mans teachings. I emailed my cousin cause he has always been interested in end time teachings. I said, do still believe all are saved. He said, "Yes you just need to take this with a grain of salt. I did I got rid of it cause there isn't a grain of salt of truth in it. I believe I was tested by God in my believe that night. I never want to go back to the lies. Truth sets free. I have many people I hope come to the understanding of the truth. I can't make them I am not in control. Yes,I agree we judge not others when we ourselves just once believed this. I am no better then anyone. But, My Lord and Savior is  Amen
Love
Marlene

Heidi

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2008, 07:11:00 AM »

Marlene, thank you for sharing this testimony with us.  God gave you awesome power not to succumb to the temptation.  I look forward to getting to know you through reading your post.

WhoAmI

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2008, 03:22:45 AM »

Marlene,

Looks as if your on your way to loving in truth.

1jo 3:18 My little children, let us not love in word or in tongue, but in deed and in truth.

Thanks for sharing!

Jeff
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 21 queries.