bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Joel Osteen  (Read 12955 times)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Joel Osteen
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2008, 08:48:14 AM »

Hi Martin,

I'm even more curious how you would know Joel has been to bible-truths.com? But that's very interesting.

Dennis
Joel's a friend of mine.

I suspect that you will lose Joel as a friend if you try and explain to him that tithing is unscriptural under the New Covenant.

Decky

« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2008, 04:04:15 PM »

After lookin at Benny Hinn for many years, I believe he is an atheists. He's in it for the power and the money.

I have thought this for a long time, and I believe that many other faith healers and prosperity preachers are indeed atheists. I can't believe that anyone can blatantly peddle the gospel and fleece people of all economic backgrounds without fearing that there's a consequence that they will have to endure, and it makes sense that many of these hustlers DON'T believe there's retribution to pay, because they don't even believe that God exists.

Just my opinion.

musicman

« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2008, 02:14:09 AM »

You know, if you were to cover Joel Ostene's face with clown makeup he could have played the joker in the last Bat Man movie.

mharrell08

« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2008, 02:19:47 AM »

:D

cjwood

« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2008, 02:27:38 AM »

I used to wish they'd just get sillier and sillier until masses of people got fed up.  I can't say I got over that by any holiness.  I just got rid of satellite.

I hope that if anybody fell over backwards their fall was softened. 

"i just got rid of satellite"...i love your humor dave. made me laugh out loud.

claudia

winner08

« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2008, 02:46:35 AM »

I just seen Joel on TV and the whole time he was on TV they were flashing his new book  I already forgot what the title was. He is good. He could sell ice to an Eskimo. ??? ???

Darren

Akira329

• "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2008, 06:29:17 AM »

Hi Martin,

I'm even more curious how you would know Joel has been to bible-truths.com? But that's very interesting.

Dennis
Joel's a friend of mine.

Have you discussed your new found beliefs with your friend?
I had a pastor friend once, I never told him of my new beliefs, he never asked so we just lost contact with each other.
My pastor of my old church here in Atlanta told me I had another spirit in me, he said he would pray for me and I never heard from him again.
"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile"
-Albert Einstein
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
- Jesus

cjwood

« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2008, 05:50:16 PM »

Hi Martin,

Dennis
Joel's a friend of mine.

Have you discussed your new found beliefs with your friend?
I had a pastor friend once, I never told him of my new beliefs, he never asked so we just lost contact with each other.
My pastor of my old church here in Atlanta told me I had another spirit in me, he said he would pray for me and I never heard from him again.

yes akira,
you have another spirit in you than the one the pastor of your old church has. you have the Spirit of Truth and Life! no doubt you didn't hear from  him again. his deceiving spirit won't allow him to.

claudia

Vangie

« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2008, 09:56:04 PM »

Claudia,
Well said!

Vangie
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 23 queries.