bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LAKE OF FIRE  (Read 8691 times)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
LAKE OF FIRE
« on: March 20, 2006, 12:32:07 PM »

Greetings Mr. L. Ray Smith,

Wow, what a curt response, one that has left an indelible impression.  I apologize for annoying you, my intent was not to be bothersome in any way.  I must admit, I now feel stupid for asking, because I had no idea that my questions would warrant such a timely response (couple week's), nor am I knowledgeable of your numerous pages of work or your site.  Lake of fire part 5, was given to me manually at my place of employment by a friend, who had nothing good to say about your work, but I found it to be enlighting, and it prompted my questions.  Whew, sorry I asked.  God Bless you!

DEBORAH

Dear Deborah:

I have reread my response to your email, and I fail to see anything demeaning in my response? I am sorry that I took (two week's you say?) to answer you. I am presently have three hundred unanswered emails facing me. I have often spen 14 to 16 hours a day just answering emails. And believe it or not, I do have other obligations in addition to answering emails. I have often gone from 4 am until 4 pm without even taking a break to eat a sandwich. This is not too pleasing to my wife, however, she does understand. And yet, I cannot please the many thousands of emailers who really believe that I could spend hours on just their one email, if I really wanted to. I usually read all my emails on the day I receive them, but it sometimes takes weeks and months until I can get number down to zero, and get ready for 40, 50, or 60 new ones that will arrive the following day.  I recently had someone (I knew it was coming sooner or later) ask me if I could EXPLAIN THE BIBLE TO THEM--in an email!!

I'm sorry, Deborah, I do my best.

God be with you,

Ray

For the past week, I've been reading your work; LAKE OF FIRE PART V.  I read every word with my mouth open!  All the years of living with fear of going to hell, if I dont live right.  I'm a member of the Apostolic Church OF God, in Chicago, and my Bishop Arthur M. Brazier teachs that hell is a real place.  For some reason I believe your work, and I want to believe it, it is truly good  news!!  I just hope you can find the time to answer two questions for me; 1. Knowing the whole world will be saved, and there is no hell, what is judgement all about?  What is the reason for it?  2. Knowing there is no hell, what is the real meaning of Luke 16:22-31?  Thank you very much; I look forward to hearing from you.

DEBORAH ...

Dear Deborah:

You as asking me to explain "The Judgment" in an email?  I have already written seven hundred pages in my "Lake of Fire" series which deals a lot with judgment, pluse I have written a separate paper on "Lazarus and the Rich man" which is forty pages long. Sorry, I cannot take the next couple of weeks to explain all this to you in an email. Read my site. All of your questions are answered there in great detail.

God be with you,

Ray

Steve Crook

LAKE OF FIRE
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2006, 12:47:33 PM »

Wow, is all I can say. It still amazes me how offended some folks get at the slightest inkling they get that they are being "attacked" or "ignored." Truly, my daughter wants her bottle, and wants it NOW. I am humbled that I was once like this and Christ drug me away from this mindset. Looking back is most assuredly humiliating, to say the least.

This, for me, is why I love to read the emails to Ray and Mike. As I read them all, most are jsut read, and left at that. However, some just speak to my spirit and reveal to me who we all really are. Tis a good thing to keep at the forefront of our minds.

Steve

Falconn003

LAKE OF FIRE
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2006, 01:13:01 PM »

a
« Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 08:05:54 AM by Falconn003 »

Zacman

I smell something fishy....
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2006, 10:52:43 PM »

Wow, what a curt response, one that has left an indelible impression. I apologize for annoying you, my intent was not to be bothersome in any way. I must admit, I now feel stupid for asking, because I had no idea that my questions would warrant such a timely response (couple week's), nor am I knowledgeable of your numerous pages of work or your site. Lake of fire part 5, was given to me manually at my place of employment by a friend, who had nothing good to say about your work, but I found it to be enlighting, and it prompted my questions. Whew, sorry I asked. God Bless you!

DEBORAH

Notice, the lake of fire part 5 was given to her by a coworker who had nothing good to say about it.
Notice she also says Ray's responce left an indelible impression.
Also she now feels stupid because Ray's responce took a couple of week's?
She is ignorant of Ray's numerous pages on his site, but does know how to reach him by email????

I don't know for sure, but if I were a betting man I would say this gal was trying to set Ray up, and was disappointed at the outcome.
I see nothing sincere in her responce, which makes her first email look even more suspicious.

But don't quote me :)

Zacman

jennie

e-mails
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2006, 09:08:15 AM »

I don't know where to go and read the e-mails. Is it on the L.Ray Smith page?

jennie

e-mails
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2006, 09:27:28 AM »

Thanks Bobby! I will take a look today.

Zacman

emails
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2006, 09:38:44 PM »

Jennie,
You can also go to the website and read some of the archived emails that cover some of the main topicss most people discuss.
This is one of the reasons I thought Deboraha's email was so suspicisous, as she certainly could have seen all of the articles on Ray's site before she came to the forum.

Anyway, there are alot of emails on the main site which answer questions you may have.

Best regards,
Zac
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 20 queries.