bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A New Day  (Read 3454 times)

Ninny

A New Day
« on: October 18, 2008, 04:05:33 PM »

I just want to praise God for every new day! God is in each thing that happens to us in the darkness and in the light. Even in our desperate cries for God to heal our little grandson of his brain tumor we could look to the left and to the right in Children's Hospital and see people who were so much worse than our little baby.

God is glorified in pain and in joy if you truly love and trust him. I still cry every night watching Grayson sleep, praying that God will never let us forget the miracle. I pray that we will bring that little boy up with the understanding that his life is important not only to us, but to the God who lifted him up!

Every new day is a miracle, all you have to do is open your eyes and see it!
In the darkness when you feel like you are drowning in fear and loneliness, peer out into that darkness and use your spirit to look for someone who has no hope. There is always someone worse off than you!

Let us be instruments of God's love and peace!
I'd like to be a flute!
Kathy  :) ;) :D

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
Re: A New Day
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2008, 05:13:01 PM »

I'd like to be a screaming electric guitar, but I'm just an old kick drum.

:D
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Ninny

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2008, 06:25:41 PM »

Dave, that made me laugh! Yeah if I were a flute I'd need a few repairs, but hey I'd give it my best! Thanks for the smile. ;)
Kathy :)

Heidi

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2008, 12:49:50 AM »

Every new day is a miracle, all you have to do is open your eyes and see it!
In the darkness when you feel like you are drowning in fear and loneliness, peer out into that darkness and use your spirit to look for someone who has no hope. There is always someone worse off than you!

Thanks for the reminder Kathy, a person can get so caught up in daily routines that one can forget that every day is a miracle.  I pray that my God and Father will open up my eyes more and more and to show me how to love like He loves me and to stop being inward looking but to look out for someone who has no hope.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 19 queries.