bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My love for you all  (Read 5811 times)

Heidi

My love for you all
« on: October 19, 2008, 06:22:17 PM »

While reading the posts and meditation on the Word of God through all the questions asked I could not help but start to feel my chest rise with love for all of  you.  We are all seeking to understand and grow to a better knowledge by the grace of God.

I do not know any of you and yet I do?  I do not know how you look like, except for the few who had their photies take and the conference!  An ordinary bunch of people.  That made me happy as well, I do not know what I was expecting you all to look like, but praise God, you did not have halo's or something.  Just the average bloke down the road.

So this writing is for all of you.  I love you and take pride in being part of this family.  I pray that God will enable me to persevere to the end and to spiritually grow with all of you.  May God bless all of you and protect you.

EKnight

Re: My love for you all
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2008, 06:48:46 PM »

Heidi,

That was very nice of you to say.  I have to agree with you.  Sometimes I wonder where would I be and what would I do if I didn't have this forum to turn to when I need encouragement or guidance.  No one close to me understands where I am in this journey and they are not on it with me.  So, ditto to your post.

Eileen

aqrinc

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2008, 07:04:47 PM »

Back to you Heidi,

This is really the place i come to everyday for solace, refuge, fellowship, encouragement and yes Love. We
all have Families or friends who love us but think we are strange beasts. They are right because we are
strangers now in a strange land that gets more alien to us daily as we grow in the Truth and knowledge
of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

So yes, back to you Heidi with Love  :-*  ;D

George.

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2008, 09:53:03 PM »

I don't know, Heidi.  I seem to have a halo every time my picture is taken.  But I think it's the gray and a receding hairline rather than some brand of holiness.  Overhead lights or flash make optical illusions.

Anyway, I echo your sentiments and value this forum tremendously.   
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

mharrell08

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2008, 11:22:18 PM »

While reading the posts and meditation on the Word of God through all the questions asked I could not help but start to feel my chest rise with love for all of  you.  We are all seeking to understand and grow to a better knowledge by the grace of God.

I do not know any of you and yet I do?  I do not know how you look like, except for the few who had their photies take and the conference!  An ordinary bunch of people.  That made me happy as well, I do not know what I was expecting you all to look like, but praise God, you did not have halo's or something.  Just the average bloke down the road.

So this writing is for all of you.  I love you and take pride in being part of this family.  I pray that God will enable me to persevere to the end and to spiritually grow with all of you.  May God bless all of you and protect you.

Ditto  ;D

Marques

Akira329

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2008, 07:17:34 AM »

Glad you Love Me Heidi!!
I mean you were just talking to me right! ;)
You could have sent this in a pm instead of letting the whole world know about your love for me.

Leave it to me to ruin a good post! ;D
I hope you stay here for a long time sister!

Antaiwan
"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile"
-Albert Einstein
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
- Jesus

Samson

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2008, 09:54:07 AM »

Heidi,

Thankyou for this wonderfull Post. Although I don't know for an absolute certainty that everyone's motive is the total desire in seeking Truth, I share the feeling that it seems to be the case.

It's true as mentioned in previous posts of the past, some " might " be religious hobbyists and Why would I say such a thing, because when first leaving my former denomination of twenty years while examining other Scriptural views, I proceeded with caution and care, not wanting to be deceived again. This would classify me as initially being a Religious Hobbyist and skeptic. Not skeptical about the inspiration of the Scriptures and belief in God, but skeptical about what an imperfect man or Organization might tell me what is " TRUTH ", so after leaving a Religion that claimed to have God's " truth " and be his Spokesmen, I planned to just read the Bible, study on my own, research on my own and do the best I could.

How things change, but then again, I've always been a Truth seeker at the expense of applying myself to a better secular professional life. Some might ask, Well, was it worth it and My reply would be. ABSOLUTELY and under the same circumstances and genetic makeup---- I would do it again because it was Gods' Will for me.

Straight from the Heart Topic, Samson.

Richard D

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2008, 08:57:48 PM »

Heidi, it’s wonderful to hear how you feel about us all. After I read your thread I could not help but to think of that scripture that says Love one another as I have loved you.

Thank you again Heidi for the heart felt words of a wonderful sister in the Lord like you Heidi.  :)  :)  :)

Your friend and brother in the Lord. Richard.

Vangie

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2008, 09:30:17 PM »

Thank you Heidi for the beautiful insight and love you share with us.  I agree we're very blessed to have one another as we travel on this sometimes lonely road.  I really feel like we're a family.

Very funny Antaiwan!  ;D ;D

Love in Christ,
Vangie

OBrenda

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2008, 09:38:55 PM »

Right back Atcha!
 :) :) :-*

Martinez

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2008, 11:50:37 PM »

Joh 13:35 By this all shall be knowing that you are My disciples, if you should be having love for one another."

Heidi

« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2008, 03:56:19 AM »

:'(  You guys are making me cry......see this is exactly what makes me so proud to be part of this forum.  You guys are awesome!!!!!!!!

Thanks to all off you for replying to my post.......here is the love back at atcha  :-*

Ps I thought I'd make it more public Antaiwan, no fun in the dark he-he-he ;D ;)

Martinez

« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2008, 04:52:39 AM »

Well I think that congratulations are in order you two!

This subject is one that was running through my mind today as well, strangely enough.

Love all you guys!

WhoAmI

« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2008, 11:16:50 AM »

Try being around me for a year and lets see if you can still say that.

:D

Jeff
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 22 queries.