bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Silly Quotes  (Read 10327 times)

Becky

Silly Quotes
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2006, 03:35:03 PM »

i love those!

Sorin

Silly Quotes
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2006, 10:47:00 PM »

Quote from: zander
Those messages Sorin are undoubtedly the product of the ability now to sue anything that moves, perpetuated by the fact that society is always now looking for someone else to blame if something goes wrong.

I mean you can now get someone who buys a bag of nuts who is allergic to nuts and then eats them, to sue the nut manufacturers for not warning him/her that there were nuts inside.  Manufacturers are trying to cover their a@@ by placing these ridiculous messages on their products.

Thou speaketh truth, although it's still funny. I mean it basically defies all common sense. What does that say about humanity though, that without those warning labels, they wouldn't know not to attempt to stop a chain of a chainsaw with hands and genitals? That's just inexcusable, O man! :lol:

Instructions: Open package, eat nuts - Found on a packet of airline peanuts.
I mean, come on! Only an animal wouldn't understand that simple concept.

gmik

silly quotes
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2006, 10:58:58 AM »

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: This is the first time on the computer since Thursday when I got the flu. It is good to be back! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Becky

Silly Quotes
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2006, 11:10:28 AM »

good to have you back...i myself had  nasty cold... stuffy nose and coughing!

Sorin

Re: silly quotes
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2006, 11:18:37 AM »

Quote from: SandyFla
Quote from: gmik
Anyone know any good oxymorons???  like  Jumbo shrimp???

Rap music

Hahaha! True.  :lol: ;)

Sorin

Re: silly quotes
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2006, 11:48:19 AM »

Quote from: gmik
:lol:  :lol:  :lol: This is the first time on the computer since Thursday when I got the flu. It is good to be back! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Welcome back, I too have the coughs, stuffy nose, sore throat. But good thing we've something to laugh about though. :lol:

SandyFla

Silly Quotes
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2006, 06:24:44 PM »

Here are some actual bulletin bloopers:

* Babysitting is now provided for the Thursday night prayer meeting for those who wish to come and have babies or toddlers.

* Hymn #302: "Set My Soup Afire"

* Song 258: "When We All Get To Heave" (stand)

* On All Saints Sunday, we remember important people in our lives with a special reading of the saints who have died during worship.

* Please place your donation in the envelope along with the deceased person you want remembered.

* The concert was a great success. Thanks to Pam who labored the whole evening at the piano, which as usual, fell upon her.

* Adult classes: There is no more “Living the Christ Life.� We are done with that.

* Pictures of broads will be taken for the pictorial directory on Sunday following the service.

* You will find First Assembly a church the neuters and cares for its members.

* Join us in the Fellowship Hall following the service for sandwiches and delicious chicken poodle soup.

And finally, my personal favorite:
* We will observe World Hunger Day next Sunday, and a rice and beans luncheon will be served immediately following the Morning Worship Service. That evening, we will make a joyful noise unto the Lord at our monthly Sunday singing.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 21 queries.