bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Early voting  (Read 4593 times)

musicman

Early voting
« on: October 22, 2008, 12:51:43 AM »

Folks, I'm here to tell you that early voting is straight from the devil!!  I must have waited 2 1/2 hours to cast my meaningless vote to a system that is doomed anyway.  We started off seated in one room, waited for our turn and privilege to go up stairs and sit in another set of chairs.  Then after an additional 45 minutes, get this, we were aloud to wait in line.  All the while, there was this little kid screaming.  The whole time!!  Anyway I finally voted but I know it is against forum rules to talk politics, so I won't post at any time who I voted for.

But we can try this and see whether it flies:

Anyone that PMs me and correctly guesses who I voted for gets a public "yip yip and a yeeha!!"  No, I still won't post who I voted for here, but you will know if you PM me and receive a "yip yip and a yeeha" next to your name.  All those that guess incorrectly receive nothing.  So let's get to it fast!!  This might not last very long.   

If you want to know why I voted the way I did, well, it's because God told me to vote that way. . . .well, not the real God.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2008, 08:06:57 PM by musicman »

aqrinc

Re: Early voting
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2008, 01:00:15 AM »

Were you messing with: fouk, fuok or no.  :-\
Strange fellow musicman  :o sorry i asked.  :-[

Folks, I'm here to tell you that early voting is straight from the devil!!  I must have waited 2 1/2 hours to cast my meaningless vote to a system that is doomed anyway.  We started off seated in one room, waited for our turn and privilege to go up stairs and sit in another set of chairs.  Then after an additional 45 minutes, get this, we were aloud to wait in line.  All the while, there was this little kid screaming.  The whole time!!  Anyway I finally voted but I know it is against forum rules to talk politics, so I won't post at any time who I voted for.

But we can try this and see whether it flies:

Anyone that PMs me and correctly guesses who I voted for gets a public "yip yip and a yeeha!!"  No, I still won't post who I voted for here, but you will know if you post me and receive a "yip yip and a yeeha" next to your name.  All those that guess incorrectly receive nothing.  So let's get to it fast!!  This might not last very long.  

If you want to know why I voted the way I did, well, it's because God told me to vote that way. . . .well, not the real God.
:o

WhoAmI

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2008, 04:09:28 PM »

From your description of the waiting and moving from one room to another etc. I figured you had gone to see a doctor.  ;)

Jeff

musicman

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2008, 10:54:16 PM »

Wow!! What great PMs I'm receiving.  I mean. . .Iv'e gotten about 20 already.  That one person was close to guessing, but. . . .. . . .not quite.  Oh, that last one thought I voted for. . . .oooooooohhhh, not a chance.  Man, nobody has guessed who I voted for.  I almost gave someone a "yip" but then I saw that they hadn't guessed correctly after all.  Man, this has been the most exiting post for me, yet.  I hope somebody will eventually get it right.  I mean, how many people are there to choose from anyway?

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2008, 01:39:25 AM »

Wow!! What great PMs I'm receiving.  I mean. . .Iv'e gotten about 20 already.  That one person was close to guessing, but. . . .. . . .not quite.  Oh, that last one thought I voted for. . . .oooooooohhhh, not a chance.  Man, nobody has guessed who I voted for.  I almost gave someone a "yip" but then I saw that they hadn't guessed correctly after all.  Man, this has been the most exiting post for me, yet.  I hope somebody will eventually get it right.  I mean, how many people are there to choose from anyway?

so did you vote for Jesus? there is a church here in austin that has "vote for Jesus" on their sign outside. maybe you voted for God???

claudia
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 22 queries.