bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Funny Words  (Read 11420 times)

Longhorn

Funny Words
« on: October 22, 2008, 05:13:12 PM »

As you can tell old Longhorn is bored.  p.s. Let's keep this clean.

Every since I can remember the funniest yet most painfull and discussting act to befall any human or animal is...

di-ar-r-rhe-a      -   A very lose bowel movement.

Love in Christ

Longhorn

musicman

Re: Funny Words
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2008, 08:00:13 PM »

It takes a lot of TP to keep that clean!!

Di ar rhe a-To be in diar need of rhea.  What is rhea?  It's my understanding that rhea represents a soothing acid destroyer.  Perhaps you know what I mean.  How often has this condition in our lives left us in such agony that we wish that our fleshly bodies could be quickly eaten away, just as the inner cavity of our BH is.  After about the 15Th daily visit to the porcelain god, do you ever scream out "no, no more, it burns"?  I know I have.  What we fail to do is scream out "Rhea".    Rhea is the comfort we experience a few days later when the painful discharge acid is finally blown away.  It's sort of like that old Crest commercial about the cavity creeps.  Well, this is sort of what happens.  Except we don't have little men fighting off cavities.  We have cavity soothers called "rhea restore agents".  That's the tingly feeling you experience after two or so days of painful and acidic diarrhea (or, to be in diar need of rhea).  These tinglings are the rhea restore agents, kind a like those kids from the old Crest commercials.

So, who ya gonna call?

"Rhea restore agents"!!!   "We soothe".
« Last Edit: October 22, 2008, 08:04:02 PM by musicman »

Longhorn

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2008, 08:08:23 PM »

It takes a lot of TP to keep that clean!!

Di ar rhe a-To be in diar need of rhea.  What is rhea?  It's my understanding that rhea represents a soothing acid destroyer.  Perhaps you know what I mean.  How often has this condition in our lives left us in such agony that we wish that our fleshly bodies could be quickly eaten away, just as the inner cavity of our BH is.  After about the 15Th daily visit to the porcelain god, do you ever scream out "no, no more, it burns"?  I know I have.  What we fail to do is scream out "Rhea".    Rhea is the comfort we experience a few days later when the painful discharge acid is finally blown away.  It's sort of like that old Crest commercial about the cavity creeps.  Well, this is sort of what happens.  Except we don't have little men fighting off cavities.  We have cavity soothers called "rhea restore agents".  That's the tingly feeling you experience after two or so days of painful and acidic diarrhea (or, to be in diar need of rhea).  These tinglings are the rhea restore agents, kind a like those kids from the old Crest commercials.

So, who ya gonna call?

"Rhea restore agents"!!!   "We soothe".

Dang Musicman,  You had to go and get all scientific on me.  :D  Im still trying to figure out how someone came up with the word Booger.  I'll get back with ya later.

Love in Christ

Longhorn

EKnight

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2008, 08:11:34 PM »

We ought to rename this area from off topic discussions to "comedy central".  You two crack me up.

Eileen

iris

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2008, 09:53:27 PM »

:D :D :D :D :D

Iris

cherokee

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2008, 10:59:24 PM »

You guys are a hoot. ;)

Suzie

Marlene

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2008, 11:26:52 PM »

Hello Longhorn, Yes, I have experienced it at its worst. We were traveling most of Nothern AZ. My husbands Uncle in AZ had us come out to the mountain house he built. He did not have the inside plumbing. Well, I did not know that before we left. It was still cool in Ohio so I wore long pants instead of shorts. I had Montezuma's Revenge so his Uncle called it. I lost 18 pounds and had to wear my shorts home becaues my pants were too big. The sad thing is we traveled to places and there were no inside facilities where we were. I found lots of trees. They have tormented me for years about me making the trees grow. It is not funny. So there is a word. LOL Montezema's Revenge.

Marlene

winner08

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2008, 11:42:07 PM »

I wonder how these words come about. like booger, are certain phases. Like  taking a dump,  or going to the head why head? Restroom, the only time I ever rested in a bathroom there's another one bathroom.The only time I rested in a bathroom was when I was slacking at work and hid in the bathroom and went to sleep for an hr. come on I'm not the only one.  Bathroom why bathroom who bathes in the bathroom? any takers?

Darren

Longhorn

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2008, 12:13:17 AM »

I wonder how these words come about. like booger, are certain phases. Like  taking a dump,  or going to the head why head? Restroom, the only time I ever rested in a bathroom there's another one bathroom.The only time I rested in a bathroom was when I was slacking at work and hid in the bathroom and went to sleep for an hr. come on I'm not the only one.  Bathroom why bathroom who bathes in the bathroom? any takers?

Darren
  LOL   Im right there with you Darren.  To the best of my knowledge I have never "Taken" a dump, but I have left a many.

Longhorn

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2008, 12:18:40 AM »

By the way, I guess if I ever do "Take" a dump, I will take it to the "dumpster"

Love in Christ

Longhorn

Matt

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2008, 02:44:40 PM »

Darren,
  Since I am in the Marines, I am familiar with the term "going to the head"
It is Navy talk for using the toilet.  It dates back to the days of wooden sailing ships of old.
They used to have a porthole (hole) near the head (literally a wooden head at the front of the ship).
This is where all the buckets of waste were dropped from :P
I am very glad that ships have toilets now!

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2008, 02:41:15 AM »

We ought to rename this area from off topic discussions to "comedy central".  You two crack me up.

Eileen

i'm a little late in reading thru these off topic discussions. i agree with you eileen. i think longhorn and musicman are definitely two hoots. or two old owls. hoot,hoot...i met musicman at the nashville conference and i must admit, looks are deceiving. he looks like a mild mannered something or other but i would have never guessed him to be the funny, funny musicman. now longhorn is another story. i've never met him but anyone who can think up a post topic about diarrhea and not get it locked has to be someone i would love to meet in person. keep up the laughter you guys.

claudia

aqrinc

« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2008, 02:54:48 AM »

Do not take a header into the head or a feet first for that matter.

;D  8)  ::)  :o  ???  >:(  :-\   :-[

Heidi

« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2008, 06:28:26 AM »

Do not take a header into the head or a feet first for that matter.

;D  8)  ::)  :o  ???  >:(  :-\   :-[

I'll blame my native tongue here....Afrikaans, but what do you mean.....I am lost ???  Please interpret.....

gmik

« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2008, 12:45:22 AM »

:) :D ;D ::)  Good Lord!!!  Someone has too much time on their hands!!!

Hi Claudia.  Your comments are spot-on!! ;D ;D

I bet Longhorn and Musicman have even "pinched a loaf"!!!!  (I brought up 2 sons and a hubby and not too much shocks me!!) ;D

Ninny

« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2008, 02:10:20 AM »

Heidi,
Don't try to make sense of anything they say! My 8 year old grandson likes "bathroom humor", I think these dudes are just a few old guys who never grew up! Ha! I'm kidding. But seriously-Longhorn, musicman and George are always making us laugh! I think  God looks over them cause you know, they help us lighten up a little! They can be serious, though when they need to be!
Kathy :) ;) ;D

Vangie

« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2008, 07:32:05 AM »

Okay--this is a funny one, and it's in the news recently too! 

flatulence - use it in a creative sentence.  (It's just plain funny! ;D)

aqrinc

« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2008, 10:15:33 PM »

If you feed your cow green and wet grass spiced with some cooked red kidney beans :o you will get as a reward
some (explosive flatulence) :-[. Do not have a fire burning nearby when the time for opening the escape valve is
upon said cow, not having a fire burning nearby may prevent an instant roast beef on the hoof. ;D ;D ;D

george. :-X

Ninny

« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2008, 12:32:37 AM »

George, that is just cruel and unusual punishment! :o ;D :D
Kathy ;)

aqrinc

« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2008, 01:57:44 AM »

Kathy, Notice i wrote (not having a fire nearby) :-\

george. 8)

George, that is just cruel and unusual punishment! :o ;D :D
Kathy ;)
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 22 queries.