bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Funny Words  (Read 12093 times)

Ninny

Re: Funny Words
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2008, 09:46:40 AM »

Sorry, George! I thought you were trying to give Longhorn some ideas on having fun on a Sat. night! ;D :D
Hey, BTW are we seeing a "kinder and gentler" Longhorn these days? I thought maybe he was sick or something, then I saw his reply over on the general discussions board "2 women talking about anything is nothing but trouble" :o :P
I guess he's ok!
Kathy ;)

aqrinc

« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2008, 01:55:39 PM »

No Prob kathy,

Yep he is okay ;D, i heard he's been cleaning up cow patties :o that got stuck on his ceiling when Betsy
(favourite milk cow 8)) had a party while he was on that mission in space we can't talk :-X about. Btw this
all happened when betsy's attempt at silent flatulence release went horribly wrong ??? :o ::).

george. ;D ;) :D :)

« Last Edit: December 12, 2008, 01:59:43 PM by aqr »

musicman

« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2008, 10:20:21 PM »

Funny words?  Come on, let's get serious.  Time for a science lesson.

OK boys and girls, we have been studying the planets.  Today, we will study UranusUranus is bigger than our planet.  It is very cold in Uranus.  The only way to know the exact temperature would be to shove a thermometer right into UranusUranus is also very dark as it is covered with a thick residue like atmosphere (possibly).  It is believed that Uranus has frequent outgassing, despite it's distance from the sun (man I hope this stuff is true).  It has been said often, that Uranus has rings all around it and got those rings from other bodies.  Many children say that little green men live in Uranus and come out to attack those hostile to them.  This however, probably isn't true because life can not live with the horrendous smell theorised to be in Uranus.  It is most definitely a fact that if a person got stuck in Uranus they would surely die, quickly.  Because of it's position, Uranus has been stained with several astroids.  These bullies have kicked Uranus several times.

Well kids, put away your science book because it's time for spelling.  Our new word for today is,

Buttcrack.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2008, 11:16:09 PM by musicman »

aqrinc

« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2008, 11:37:19 PM »

:-[sick musicman, very very sick. :-\

george. ;D :o

Longhorn

« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2008, 12:12:28 AM »

Funny words?  Come on, let's get serious.  Time for a science lesson.

OK boys and girls, we have been studying the planets.  Today, we will study UranusUranus is bigger than our planet.  It is very cold in Uranus.  The only way to know the exact temperature would be to shove a thermometer right into UranusUranus is also very dark as it is covered with a thick residue like atmosphere (possibly).  It is believed that Uranus has frequent outgassing, despite it's distance from the sun (man I hope this stuff is true).  It has been said often, that Uranus has rings all around it and got those rings from other bodies.  Many children say that little green men live in Uranus and come out to attack those hostile to them.  This however, probably isn't true because life can not live with the horrendous smell theorised to be in Uranus.  It is most definitely a fact that if a person got stuck in Uranus they would surely die, quickly.  Because of it's position, Uranus has been stained with several astroids.  These bullies have kicked Uranus several times.

Well kids, put away your science book because it's time for spelling.  Our new word for today is,

Buttcrack.

Post of the year.   MM, you and I think along the same lines.  Why is anus and or butthole so funny, and at the same time sooo discusting?, I know it's where the bad stuff comes out, but half our life revolves around having a good BM.  I can remember staying with my grandparents during the summer, and no matter what type of ailment I had, be it a toothach, scrathed knee, headache, handnail, infected nose hair, or whatever, my grandmother would always ask me, "Well honey, have you pooked today?..... never have gotten over that.   I know this should be on a diffrent thread, but why do our belly-buttons stink?..... These are the questions I need answers too.   P.S.  I type wose than Helen Keller.   OH Well, Life on the farm is fun.

Ninny

« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2008, 01:29:15 PM »

Muscman, and Longhorn you're at it again! Life is good once again! Musicman, you are as sick as ever, you have such a gross sense of humor! 

That's why I'm laughing so hard I can hardly breathe!  :D :D :D

You guys should be ASHAMED of yourselves for such despicable thoughts and words!  :o

Gross and disgusting!  :D :P
We're going to have to call for a clean-up on this isle!! ::)
I ain't sayin' NOTHIN' about Uranus!

Ugghh! ;)
can't help but love ya!!
Kathy ;) :D

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 20 queries.