bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: hello  (Read 9219 times)

jennie

Re: hello
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2008, 11:47:40 PM »

God love your sweet sister and her baby. You know He does. The blessings He gives out of our tragedies is just amazing! We are here where we are to help one another and I agree that we are the persecuted church instead of those in buildings. I truly don't mean to sound so judgemental. I think it has been so recently that my eyes and heart have been opened that the pain of the opening is still here but I know as I chat and learn from all of you, my brothers and sisters in Christ , my healing has begun! Much love and a good night's rest to all, Jennie

natalie

« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2008, 03:11:47 AM »

Hi!  Welcome back!!

Samson

« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2008, 10:41:49 AM »

No sadness except for the little girl that was... I have been far more blessed than I have had to endure. It doesn't always feel that way so I have to remind myself of that a lot! The life inside the church was so hard. The most hurtful thing was the people being ashamed of the abuse I went through as a child. they were ashamed of having their pastor's wife with this background. Seems like brothers and sisters in Christ should accept one another. Anyway.... ya'll have blessed me so much just this far and I can't wait to spend this time with ya'll!
The wind is blowing hard through our mountains today and is so lovely to hear as it sings through the trees.Love to all.....

Jennie,

Glad you are back, didn't know you had gone anywhere,  ;). Your message above touched my heart.
             Jesus came to save the lost(Apollemi) and God chose the foolish things of this World according to his
             purpose(Boulema) and unlike the above, we fully accept you, because it's Gods Will that we have the
             desire to do so. Your " friends " from the Church mentioned above might benefit by reading the Bible's
             account of Mary Magdalene, who had seven Demons(Luke chapter 8), who had the privelege to help
             with ministering to Our Lord. They should remember Zacchaeus the Tax collector, who everbody disliked
             for his dishonest ways who Jesus told " This day salvation has come to this house, because he also is a
             Son of Abraham. "

Yes, we, the Brothers and Sisters of this Site, along with our teacher Ray, are the refuse of this World
              and we are glad you are here and as Ray stated in his letter to James Kennedy on page 3, " While we
              are STILL sinners, Christ died for our sakes."

Kind Regards, Samson; :)

Linny

« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2008, 11:53:04 AM »

Bless your heart Jennie. I worked for 6 years on a Child Psych Unit with abused children. My husband was emotionally but not physically abused. It is a heartbreaking world. How the church could be part of that continuation of pain just shows how blind the church really is. :-\

You are welcome and much loved here! So glad you have returned.

From your references in your posts I am picturing you in the mountains of Tennessee. Am I close?
We live in the very small hills of Kentucky! :D

Blessings, Lin

Heidi

« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2008, 07:05:49 AM »

Jennie......when I first started reading Ray's papers I started to understand why I went through all the things I had to go through in my young life.  It helped me to move forward knowing that everyhing that happened was not because God hated me or that I was being punished.  The scripture in Ecc 1:13 "an experience of evil has God given the sons (and daughters) of man to humble them by".....I have been humbled and there is pretty much not alot I had not been through.  But I can now praise my Lord and Savior that things have happened to me.....it gives me a greater understanding to peoples hurts and I am able to to give love in return.

Love
Heidi

jennie

« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2008, 12:49:14 PM »

I feel the same way. I went through what I did to be able to help someone else. I have experienced that many times. It is different for you to be able to tell an abused person "I know what you are going through because it happened to me" than for someone who hasn't been there to say the same. Not that those untouched by violence don't care but just that until you have walked down that road.... thankfully..... you don't know the real feeling. I am in the mountains of Northwest Georgia as close to the Tenn. line as you can get without wearing the orange! Although I do love that orange fight song way better than the red Georgia's!!! Love to you and a beautiful day to ya'll, Jennie

joyful1

« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2008, 02:51:29 PM »

:D Hey Jennie! Remember me? Sure is good to have you back! I can't WAIT to hear another 'recepie' from the hill country! hehehe!
Joyce :)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 17 queries.