bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: 23 Minutes In Hell.  (Read 18638 times)

Richard D

Re: 23 Minutes In Hell.
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2008, 04:12:00 PM »

Hello Marques.

Thank you for your last reply to this thread. You know Marques, I still have past Christendom teaching in me, no doubt about that. I had lacked some knowledge when I had responded to what Kat was saying about John the Baptist.  ???

I spoke when I should not have but on the other hand I say thank God I did because now I understand that anyone who dies before the resurrection of Christ will not be in the first resurrection.  :(

So now my understanding has been increased which is a good thing. Marques, don’t be dismayed with me when you see I may not be progressing in my post, you know, I can only go at God’s speed.  :)

Marques. I hope what I said about how I see no one can be saved if John the Baptist won’t be was only because of a lack of information on my part which sister Kat took care of that, I apologize if I have hurt your faith in what I said but now I see the errors of my ways once again.  :)

Thank you for your input as I always appreciate it and I think you know that by now.  :)

In God’s Love. Richard.

Ninny

« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2008, 05:07:11 PM »

Oh, wow! Kat, this is kind of funny! I hadn't even stopped to think about that!  :-[ It is amazing when you look at something in a different light. It's not that I was disagreeing with you I just didn't understand, sorry, 
I've read that all before I guess I just wasn't paying attention!
I understand now what you meant! :D
thank you :D Thank you too, Marques :)
Kathy :)

Kat

« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2008, 05:29:24 PM »

Hi Kathy,

What joy it is to be in this place, to be sharing and learning along with other believers  :)

mercy, peace and love
Kat

mharrell08

« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2008, 06:06:27 PM »

Marques. I hope what I said about how I see no one can be saved if John the Baptist won’t be was only because of a lack of information on my part which sister Kat took care of that, I apologize if I have hurt your faith in what I said but now I see the errors of my ways once again.  :)

No apologies necessary Richard...we all tend to look back to our old Babylon ways from time to time but it's good when we all can edify one another and say 'Hey, this way!'  :D

Marques

Richard D

« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2008, 05:39:50 PM »

Marques.

Thanks Marques, I know hurting another’s faith is a serious offence and I don’t want that on my hands. When I had read your response I did have some concerns I might have been guilty of that but its great to hear everything is ok and no harm done.

I’ve learned many things from your threads and your responses as well and just wanted to say you’re a great asset to all your brothers and sisters here on the forum.

Thanks once again Marques and God bless you friend.  :)

In God’s Love. Richard.

ez2u

« Reply #45 on: November 18, 2008, 11:10:15 PM »

richard  could you post  that web site so that i might be this peggy

Richard D

« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2008, 02:38:52 AM »

Hello sister Peggy.

Please forgive me, I do not understand what web site you are referring to. Let me know which website you are referring to or what is was about. Thank you.  :)

In God’s Love. Richard.

David

« Reply #47 on: November 19, 2008, 06:05:00 AM »

Hi Kat.

Kat, I have a lot of respect for you, I really do sister but the notion of John the Baptist being thrown into the lake of fire I cannot comprehend. John the Baptist was kind of a righteous man you know.

What’s John the Baptist crime in life may I ask. He ate locust and wild honey and was a Godly man who lived in the desert and never had strong drink or chase women around but was a good man and a faithful servant of the Lord and besides Jesus was his cousin too you know.

If that’s how Jesus treats kin folk what in God’s creation do you think he will do to us may I ask. I always believed that scripture to mean what it says, the greatest person on earth is less than the least in heaven which is only telling us that the least part in heaven is better than the greatest part of earth.

If John the Baptist is not in the first resurrection then I see no hope for anyone because John was a Godly man and so then if that is what god is going to do to John then I being worst than John will be their too.  :(

In God’s Love. Richard.

If the least in the kingdom is greater than John, then he can't be there, otherwise John would be the least in the kingdom. If the last in a running race can run faster than you Richard, then you couldn't have been in that race, otherwise you would have been last. 

Richard D

« Reply #48 on: November 19, 2008, 09:50:55 AM »

Hi Kat.

Kat, I have a lot of respect for you, I really do sister but the notion of John the Baptist being thrown into the lake of fire I cannot comprehend. John the Baptist was kind of a righteous man you know.

What’s John the Baptist crime in life may I ask. He ate locust and wild honey and was a Godly man who lived in the desert and never had strong drink or chase women around but was a good man and a faithful servant of the Lord and besides Jesus was his cousin too you know.

If that’s how Jesus treats kin folk what in God’s creation do you think he will do to us may I ask. I always believed that scripture to mean what it says, the greatest person on earth is less than the least in heaven which is only telling us that the least part in heaven is better than the greatest part of earth.

If John the Baptist is not in the first resurrection then I see no hope for anyone because John was a Godly man and so then if that is what god is going to do to John then I being worst than John will be their too.  :(

In God’s Love. Richard.

If the least in the kingdom is greater than John, then he can't be there, otherwise John would be the least in the kingdom. If the last in a running race can run faster than you Richard, then you couldn't have been in that race, otherwise you would have been last. 

Hello David.

At the time I made this statement I had not read (God judges the world in a pond) so I made this statement out of ignorance but sister Kat had enlighten me to the truth of the matter.

I understand now that of all men born unto women none are greater than John but the least in heaven is greater than John because John is not going to be in the first resurrection.

I did not perceive that then but do now.

In God’s Love. Richard.

jennie

« Reply #49 on: November 19, 2008, 10:15:16 AM »

I can't tell ya'll how lovely it is to see people with differing understandings come together in discussing those things. Maybe it is because I just escaped from the church but I never saw this type of love while I was in there. Respectful and all. You wouldn't be allowed to disagree with an elder and stay a part of the church. They put you out therebut not here. Thanlful Old Jennie

Richard D

« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2008, 12:01:49 PM »

Jennie.

It’s wonderful to see the love of God shine through on this forum and the love the brothers and sisters have for one another, by this they will know you are my disciples.  :)

Thank you Jennie for responding to this thread with a joy of heart that edifies us all.  ;)

Your brother and friend in Christ Jesus. Richard.  God Bless you Jennie.  :)
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 21 queries.