bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Chosen  (Read 18600 times)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Chosen
« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2008, 03:13:51 PM »

Ariel, I know the Apostle Paul never considered his chosen position a done deal. And I know if you asked Ray he would most certainly tell you that his being chosen is not a done deal either.

You are kidding yourself if you think you can let your guard down and coast to the finish line. You most certainly can lose your position in the first resurrection, else Paul would not have talked about loosing his own position.

Dennis

hammerandnails

« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2008, 03:42:22 PM »

And the voice of Ricky [Pilate] an outsider [Roman] said: "I find no fault in this person"

Seeing they shall not see, hearing they will not understand.

That Your Will be done in my life, my King!!

Dear Richard, thank you.
In every post that I posted here I never tried to hide or deny who I am.
I spoke plainly that the writings of Ray REALLY happen to me!

Dear Mr. Vogel,
I never claimed that I arrived. I know the scripture where it says that " the one who think he stands,
take heed, lest he falls."
I cannot deny the events that happened to me, in power of the Holy Spirit.
I FEAR HIM as much as I LOVE HIM, I had my sensed exercised that I should not exalt myself above what it is given me
by the Lord. May the Lord Jesus be my witness, and may He strike me if I say a lie!!
The only place that I spoke of these things was here because I thought that you understand!
I don't go around telling people I am chosen. I spoke in the congregation of my brothers and sisters,
with no thought whatsoever that they Will not believe me!
I am led by the HS, and if I hide this this things from you I came here as a deceiver.
I don't boast in myself, may the Lord have mercy on me!
I only speak as He give me permission to speak.
And if I deceived you in any way [I speak as a fool], I shall receive my recompense.!!

Shalom
Ariel

indianabob

« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2008, 03:56:38 PM »

Friend Ariel,

I don't know if you have considered it or not, but your rhetoric below is beginning to sound like the TV evangelist that I watch occasionally.
When a person needs to appeal to the emotions of the hearer in order to make a point, the hearers usually become suspicious of the speakers motives.  No one likes to hear it said that God spoke to me or to my heart.  That is a little bit over the top in my personal view.

We of course have no right to judge, but we are human and our defense mechanisms are active because we have heard it all many times before.

In my own case, I think that I am a reasonably intelligent person and I prefer to be spoken to as an adult.  It surely is more encouraging and positive when a person addresses me at my own level, not condescending.  The point is that a person doesn't like to be accused of judging on the evidence of just a few sentences on either side of an issue.

Regarding Craig and other moderators.  Right or partly right, the moderators have authority over what other members may post on this forum and how it is stated.  We all agreed to submit to that authority when we joined.  So, it behooves us to respond with care and with open, cheerful respect for the critiques that are offered for our mutual benefit.

I realize that newer persons don't always see a perfect example from other members, but that is not an excuse to follow a poor example. We all are here to grow in grace and in knowledge.

Phil 4:5  Let your moderation be known unto all men
Phil 4:8  Finally brethren whatever things are true, whatever things are honest, whatever things are just , whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, if there be any praise think on these things.

Thank you for considering my remarks,

Kindly, Bob

Dear Craig,
Thank you for your post.
Your very words confirmed what I said in my last post, that the scripture might be fulfilled.
But as usual, I must rely in the H.S. to sustain me with scripture:
                 "For consider Him that endured such contradiction of sinners against Himself, lest
                  you be wearied and faint in your minds." Heb.12:3

Everything that was, also is and will be.

"......if they persecuted Me,[was] they will also persecute you[now is]........." John15:20
                 "They shall put you out of the synagogues: YEA,THE TIME COMES [and now is]
                  that whosoever kills you will think that he[and now is] DOES GOD SERVICE." John:16:2

"And as soon as it was day, the ELDERS OF THE PEOPLE and the CHIEF PRIESTS
                  AND THE SCRIBES came together, and led Him into THEIR COUNCIL.." Luke22:66

"And they begun to ACCUSE HIM [and now is] saying: We found this fellow PERVERTING
                  THE NATION [and now is]..................SAYING THAT HE HIMSELF IS[chosen] CHRIST A KING [and now is]."

And can go on and on but I won't.

I can list scripture with dates and times [and I already did in part in my testimony posted here],
but I seek not my glory but glory and honor to the King of Kings.
I also said in one of my post, that the day will come when you yourselves will throw me out from
among you. I can only say one thing, MAY THE WILL OF MY GOD BE DONE!!

There is a little thing to me that I should be judged by you. I care not. I know in Whom I believe and He is able
to keep me, and my life that I give to Him unto my death.

But I tell you this, If you judge [which I know you will] judge this:
-I either belong in an asylum and I am Koo KOO,
-or I am telling you the truth!! If that is the case, than all your learning is in vain. Is not enough to know the scripture,
you must live it, walk in His steps. And since I do, this thing too must come to pass.
And since you strongly believe that nothing happen apart from His will, then believe me, dear brother Craig.
that this very post is His will, and you just stumbled upon a true chosen.

Nothing that is covered, that it shall not be revealed.
If your judgement is true, it shall stand, if not it shall fail.
But the Lord knows who are His. You have no fear of God, for you speak liberally against a sister that you
had received into your forum by your own questioning. If you have not the fear to speak to me and judge me with man judgement,
you have no wisdom either, for the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.

If you did not believe me as follower of Christ, or at least give me the benefit of the doubt,
how you will believe me if I give you scripture??
And why is your anger mounting ??
You profess that you believe in a thing, and when one comes and tells you that she believes in the same
thing, and it is like the one that you profess you believe, you deny it!!
You have a form of godliness but denying the power thereof.
If Christ came to me in power, and I am converted and die daily, you don't believe me.
You profess that you believe Paul, but when I say that I bear on my body the suffering of the Lord Jesus Christ, you believe me not!
You profess that you believe the scripture, but when I am telling you that I am made like the scum of the earth,
rejected of men and of the world, I suffer persecution, spit on and buffeted, you believe me not!!
You profess that you believe in the lake of fire as the good and right judgement of God, but when I am telling you that I am
going through this very judgement right now, you believe me not!

But who will believe our report Lord Jesus??
God bless you!!
Ariel.

hammerandnails

« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2008, 04:11:13 PM »

Dear brother Bob,

I had considered your remarks and I thank you.
I was not my intention to appeal to the emotions of no one,
And if that will be true, I would have done it with an intention and purpose that I have something to gain.
What did I gained by this?
Reproach?
What did I tried to prove?
I spoke the truth!
If I will tried to gain your admiration [I speak as a fool], I would have listed the scriptures
that it will really prove my case!!
I did not, and I will not.
I will humbly close this subject as far as I am concerned, and I will speak of it no more.
Please forgive me!

Shalom
Ariel

Akira329

• "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2008, 04:37:58 PM »

Hey Ariel!,
I just wanted to tell you that, you very well may be chosen!
But, It has been emphasized numerous times here in this thread and in scripture....
you must be faithful till the end. you must endure as you have done, but till the end.
run the race! but the race is not over.

No man can claim when the end will be. Most have tried and found out to be liars.
No one knows when the end will come but the Father.

As I do for all here and others, I pray that we endure till the end!
Same for you too :)

Antaiwan
"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile"
-Albert Einstein
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
- Jesus

aqrinc

« Reply #45 on: November 19, 2008, 05:39:48 PM »

Hi Ariel,

The Fruits of The Spirit are not accusation or pride or anger or any such thing. Some of The
Fruits of The Spirit are: meekness, humility, longsuffering, love, understanding, patience and
such things as Edifies GOD and our Lord Jesus Christ. This is probably a good time step back
and remember that we are here to learn and Worship Our GOD and Saviour in Spirit and in
Truth.

Peace and Love and Humility Sister,

george.

Dear Ricky,
I received your call, and as I stand in the presence of my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ,
I am pleading for you, and fervently praying!!

May the King of Kings be my witness,
and His will be done in your life and mine!!

Living for Him only!
Ariel
« Last Edit: November 19, 2008, 06:25:13 PM by aqr »

mharrell08

« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2008, 06:18:52 PM »

What happened?

As usual, I bit into more than I can chew, and I chocked on it!

The beast is coming out!!

After I read the post of Joe on Where are they now? thread, I realized,
that after all, I was invited into your house and I got on the floor and throw a fit!

I too am faaaaaar from perfect. I have moments when God showed me that he is actually better than me!!

I desperately pray that we can speak without hiding behind a new mask called the Elect!!! :(

Deep, down in the basement of my soul, I know that it will be OK.But I can't get a hold of it just yet.
I don't see it. My temple must be cleaned first. :(

Quote from Spirit and Soul thread (now locked):

"I believe the "inner man" is Christ forming in you. ..."until Christ is formed in you."
And is growing as to the degree of separation.
More separation, more growing.
It may take a life time!!"

and

"Please, if I made a mistake, I welcome your correction."

All of these statements in the span of a little over 2 weeks and now this? Did you even believe the very words coming out back then?

So anyone in life who feels they are being picked on is now "chosen"? I guess just forget about calling upon the name of the Lord, our righteousness exceeding the Scribes and Pharisees, overcoming the world, etc. Nope, all we need is to feel picked on and boom, We're Chosen!

Good grief...

Marques

aqrinc

« Reply #47 on: November 19, 2008, 06:31:03 PM »

And Again I Say,

The Fruits of The Spirit are not accusation or pride or anger or any such thing. Some of The
Fruits of The Spirit are: meekness, humility, longsuffering, love, understanding, patience and
such things as Edifies GOD and our Lord Jesus Christ. This is probably a good time step back
and remember that we are here to learn and Worship Our GOD and Saviour in Spirit and in
Truth.

Gal_5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

Eph_5:9 (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;)

Peace and Love and Humility All,

george.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2008, 06:33:51 PM by aqr »

AK4

« Reply #48 on: November 19, 2008, 08:05:40 PM »

Hi all

Ro 8:16 - The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children.

I dont understand why you guys are being so hard on Ariel.  If she feels the Spirit is testifying to her that she is a child of God then it is up to her to test that spirit. She says she is aware of the scriptures everyone is quoting to her so what else can we do.  It is on God to have her test the spirit she feels she has recieved now.  If she is being decieved then God will reveal this to her or maybe not, but since she says she is aware of the scriptures, dont crush her confidence and lhumbleness and leave it up to God. 

I know you are showing her scriptures out of love, but what can you do if she is convinced and says she knows the scriptures?  Nothing really.  Are you trying to win a soul for Jesus?  Be happy for her either way and trust God will either show her that she is decieved or further encourage her of her calling

Just my thoughts

Anthony

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 24 queries.