bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: have you ever had a bad day?  (Read 5511 times)

dewey

have you ever had a bad day?
« on: October 23, 2008, 09:23:37 PM »

Today was one of the worst days that I have had in a long time.  Everyone that I came in contact with seemed to be in my way,at the grocerie store , on the road to go anywhere, at the 1 mile lane to my home ,it seemed like everyone that I came in close encounter with just got on my nerves ,dont ask why I dont know.  I truly believed that Jesus had got me past this type of arrogance toward other human beings. I came home and told Paula my feelings.   Of course she took my side, and that I had a good reason for being that way, and maybe I did but if that is the case I did not know anything about it and as I sit here now wondering why ,these scriptures jump into my mind.  I know that I have been called, and maybe one of the chosen, I say that because I understand the truths that Ray has exposed to me so maybe I am still an a@@, how sad and depressing,
love each and every one of yuans ,     for what is it worth?
dewey .
 ps  here are the scriptures that jumped  into my head; cardinal yes I know ,but spiritual.  Tell me what they mean.

1 Ti 6:20 turn away from Godless chatter

Ro 11:6 no longer by works

Ro 9:32 works could be a stumbling stone

Jn 6:28  then they asked him what must we do to do the works God requires?

Jn 6:29  Jesus answered the work of God is to believe in the one he sent

EKnight

Re: have you ever had a bad day?
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2008, 09:35:12 PM »

He Dewey,

Everyday is a bad day for me.  I work with godless people and I keep falling into the trap of gossiping and complaining.  I often wonder why God brought me this far but does not move me further along.  I am getting frustrated with myself living in this world and being unable to rise above it all even though my heart and soul seem to be yearning for peace.

I will say this, lately I find myself being kinder and more patient with my angry customers and I know it is of God and not of me.  The nicer I am the more I like it and I thank God for helping me out in that area.

Peace,
Eileen

Longhorn

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2008, 09:55:16 PM »

48,273, 19 hrs 23min, and 31 sec. but who's counting.

Love in Christ

Longhorn

Martinez

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2008, 02:48:28 AM »

Hi Dewey!

Hi Eileen!

I can tell you exactly why God puts you through all these things.
Because wants you know just how completely hopless you are, and that there is no way in a million years that you can get yourself into that first resurrection.

It's all Him!

1Co 1:27  But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
1Co 1:28  And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:
1Co 1:29  That no flesh should glory in his presence.

God bless!

dewey

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2008, 11:27:37 AM »

hi eileen, longhorn, and martin. thanks for responding to my post. sorry it took so long to get back.
l sure am sorry to hear that eileen and longhorn have bad days everyday.

thanks for the scriptures martin.

in the spirit of Christ love yuans

dewey

Richard D

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2008, 11:48:57 AM »

Hi Dewey.

We all have our bad days but now I’m asking are they really bad days? This is the day the Lord has made. God plans our day every day. What ever happens in our day God has planed it out for our spiritual growth.

I know what you’re saying about bad days but all sunshine and no rain the crops don’t grow. I see the sunshine as the good and the rain as the evil and remember it’s this experience of good and evil that God is making us into sons and daughters.

Just some thoughts on bad days.

In God’s Love. Richard.

Marlene

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2008, 07:18:55 PM »

Hello, I have many bad days, as I live in pain everyday and with other illness. I use to go to work like that , almost every day. After, my real serious illness I was not able to work. I even see Gods hand in all that. I was so worn out when I got home from the work, dealing with people, and the pain. I was barely able to spend time up after I got done with work. I missed out on my family time. The weight of the world was on me. But, the best thing of all the Lord never left my side and he gave me the strength to bare all this. I still have a painful life and suffer sickness, but now I have time to rest and spend time with my husband and my mother who lives with me. I am able to be in here and read my Bible and Ray's messages. My personal time with God has increased. We are still waiting on my disability approval, but my husband is able to support us with our needs not wants. Actually, all things said"I have Joy" Isn't it just wonderful the way the Lord takes us through our storms.
In His Love,
Marlene

Heidi

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2008, 02:52:37 AM »

Dewey, it sounds like you are being chastised and scourged....ouch!  But rejoice, He is forming you into a Son of His.  Hallelujah!  I rejoice in my bad days now......knowing the real truth, ;)

Marlene

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2008, 07:20:24 PM »

To All:  Isn't it amazing how Truth brings joy even in trials. Its like Paul and Silas in prison. Praying and Singing  in Prison and the Prisoners heard them and also the Prison Keeper wanted what Paul and Silas had. Our trials can become our joy. Praise God our trials have a purpose and bring us close to him

In His Love,
Marlene
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 20 queries.