bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Man goes to hell for 23 minutes  (Read 5527 times)

shibboleth

Man goes to hell for 23 minutes
« on: May 24, 2006, 04:59:43 PM »

I was just listening to a local"christian" radio station and there was an advertisemnt for a talk radio program that will be coming on in 4 hours. The man supposedly went to hell and I want to try to get on this program.
My time here is 12 o'clock PST.

I plan on studying and getting my thinking lined up so I can give an answer for the hope that lies within me. I pray I can get on if it's Gods will for me to do so. Anyone have any advice for me? This may just be an opportunity to see how the wolves in sheep clothing react to the true gospel.

Please pray that I can be light to many poor souls who have never heard the real gospel about a real Jesus.

SandyFla

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2006, 06:42:51 PM »

We pretty much know how they will react. However, if you feel you must call in, then simply present them with the Good News as Scripture tells it. As you say, if it is God's will, then you will get through. Hopefully it will get some people thinking and searching for the truth before they cut you off.

Please let us know how it goes.

What program is it? We get lots of "Christian" radio stations around here, so one of them might pick it up. I'd be interested to hear what is said.

Sandy

shibboleth

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2006, 07:00:50 PM »

The radio station is kgnw.com/. It's a local program and I didn't see anywhere on the home page for streaming videos. I will tape it if I get on. This is the first time I have heard them advertise a hell show. So I couldn't not at least try to get on. Maybe I am not ready, but I have a peace that God will give me the right words to say.

SandyFla

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2006, 07:07:38 PM »

OK, I just thought it might be a nationally syndicated show. I pray that if you get on, God will give you words He wants you to say.

Mickyd

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2006, 11:47:22 PM »

shibboleth.....I hope you get on....this should be interresting. :D

Of coarse, don't  get upset if they try to eat you for supper. :shock:

shibboleth

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2006, 11:53:14 PM »

Well I got on the radio program. There were a number of people ahead of me, but I was the only one who didn't believe in hell. Not their hell, anyway. I talked about Adam and Eve and how God only told them they would die. No hellfire or eternal punishment. I also mentioned other people who sinned, and how God only punished them on this earth.Then the guy who went to hell, started to quoted scriptures in the OT about hell and I told him hell was the grave or death.

Then I asked him if God asks us to forgive our enemies, why doesn't He forgive His? Then the guy got snotty and all of a sudden I heard a new caller on the show. They didn't even allow me to say anymore. I believe I was starting to show that our God is a forgiving God.

It's a good experience and I need to look into some things more. I hope someone who is tormented by the hell doctrine will look into universal salvation.

Sorin

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2006, 11:53:26 PM »

Quote from: Mickyd
shibboleth.....I hope you get on....this should be interresting. :D

Of coarse, don't  get upset if they try to eat you for supper. :shock:

Yes I too hope you get on, and that God will give you the right words to say.
 [-o<

shibboleth

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2006, 12:34:28 AM »

The host also asked me if I believed Satan would be saved. I said yes, because he was created to be Gods adversary. He then told me that wasn't true.
I tried to explain that the consuming fire is God and we will all be put in that fire either on this earth after or after death. You know, I probably looked like a nut to these people, but now I realize how all the cults feel. The Jehovah Witnessess and Mormons are shunned by most christian churches. But now I know that my faith is in God and his word. The man couldn't budge my belief one bit. God has changed my heart and soul about this foul doctrine as much as He can.
Maybe, if I study more and feel more prepared, I could call the station and ask for an hour of my own. I am not ready yet, but I can see the possibility of that happening in the future. God willing, of course.

Mickyd

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2006, 08:59:26 AM »

Great Job shibboleth! Thanks for standing up for the truth of God's word.

=D>

shibboleth

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2006, 05:10:14 PM »

I thank all of you for your prayers and support. I told the Lord if I couldn't get through on my first call, I wasn't going to try to get on. I not only got through, but I was the first one on the air.
It was hard to know where to start on a subject this big. I have spent the past year studying true doctrines and unlearning false ones. To try and unfold a difficult truth in 3 minutes seems impossible. I can only hope I left some food for thought to those who are starting to have eyes to see. I wanted to give Rays website, but they probably wouldn't have let me.
You would think people would rejoice in the fact we all will be one with our Father. But a few years ago I was one of them. I was depressed and suicidal before god cleaned my mind of that horrible doctrine.

We all need to be so thankful that God has shown us these truths. We have so much to be grateful for.

shibboleth

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2006, 02:09:53 AM »

The program was brodcast again so I had an opportunity to hear the parts I missed. When the host abruptly took me off the air he said I was teaching a dangerous doctrine and many young people would be led astray if he allowed me to be on the air any longer. I'm really thankful I was allowed to hear the show because I now see more and more how sneaky and conniving christiandom is.  Their doctrines are chiseled in stone. That's probably why they like the 10 commandments so much. Open and honest rebuttal to their pet beliefs is not allowed. But, it just made me more resolved that a good God could never torture his creatures forever. Only evil, wicked men could think of or do that.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 21 queries.