bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A Cross In The Sky.  (Read 4764 times)

Richard D

A Cross In The Sky.
« on: October 21, 2008, 07:54:27 PM »

I was outside earlier today and felt this thankfulness towards God and as I was thanking God inwardly for life and also my life, I had looked up into the sky in time to see a cloud’s formation of a cross.

I know this is not biblical and perhaps just a coincidence but to me it was uplifting and I felt God was just showing me He is always there in His own way and that noting is beyond His ability.

Well some of you might think I’m going crazy but I’m not, I just wanted to share with all of you how God can even cheer us up even using a cloud formation. Believe it or not.  :)

In God’s love. Richard. 

Heidi

Re: A Cross In The Sky.
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2008, 07:54:19 AM »

No Richard, I don't think you are crazy.  Similar things have happened to me as well.  There were a period in my life where I really needed a touch from God and one day He gave me a rainbow.  I just knew in my heart it was meant for me as there was no clouds or rain about at the time.  It was very precious so cherish your cloudformation.

Love
Heidi

Richard D

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2008, 11:55:44 AM »

Heidi.

Thank you for sharing with me about the rainbow from God to you. That’s awesome and wonderful. It’s nice when God does these things just for us personally letting us know without doubt He is there.

The way it happen to me I knew without a doubt it was not a coincidence, it all came together at once between thanking God and looking up.

In God’s love. Richard.

Heidi

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2008, 09:00:13 AM »

The way it happen to me I knew without a doubt it was not a coincidence, it all came together at once between thanking God and looking up.

Amen to that brother......it is awesome to have a personal relationship with our Maker.  He is worthy of all our praise!

chuckt

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2008, 09:41:00 AM »

Job 37:16 Dost thou know the balancings of the clouds, the wondrous works of him which is perfect in knowledge? 

Psa 104:3 Who layeth the beams of his chambers in the waters: who maketh the clouds his chariot: who walketh upon the wings of the wind: 

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rlz=1T4ADBR_enUS248US254&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=mammatus&spell=1
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 21 queries.