bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HELL, USED TO HAVE ITS PLACE  (Read 5187 times)

waterman

HELL, USED TO HAVE ITS PLACE
« on: October 25, 2008, 10:14:51 PM »

I  can remember before I had the TRUE Word of God, that I would do the things that christians do and would judge people the way they do. I can remember sending people to Hell when I saw that they didn't believe the way that I did.
At the same time I would have feelings of fear and sadness when I thought about my mom and my dad, they  were not saved as far as I know. I know that they never spoke about God, except when they would say something like "oh, my God" when something went wrong or something like that.

Now, to realize that there is no hell, that it is a christian hoax and an Egyptian folk lore, I am ecstatic and filled with relief. I know that they were probably not one of the "chosen" but that is ok, at least they are not burning in some fabled hell fire, wailing and gnashing of the teeth and in a never ending pain and torment. No, they are simply dead, until resurrection and judgement. I really love that and I have no more apprehension or fear of the former situation.

I would not serve the god of christianity, for my God is much more powerful and much more loving, I thank the BT site and Ray for the enlightenment to the TRUTH. Have no doubt that the Words that L. Ray Smith speak are the TRUE Words of God.

The only fear we should have is the fear of a just God that will chastise His children and bring them into submission and teach them righteousness. It truely is a fearful thing to be in the hands of an almighty God.

The only thing left to say is Praise God and love all.

Paul, the Waterman 

Heidi

Re: HELL, USED TO HAVE ITS PLACE
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2008, 10:27:26 PM »

Hi there Paul (aka the waterman),

I know that I will not be the only one on the forum who will tell you that we have had the same experience of relief.  I remember my husbands reaction when I shared the study with him for he was very close to his mum.  He was tearfully relieved about it.

Welcome to the forum (noticed your a newbie).  I look forward to getting to know you.  And an Amen to the praise God you put in your post.  He is truly a loving, caring God.

Love
Heidi

Martinez

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2008, 10:29:30 PM »

I am ecstatic right along with you Paul.

I never get tried of hearing from people who have been set free from this demonic doctrine.

Amen!

jennie

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2008, 11:30:49 PM »

Sometimes it feels to me like this is hell! I say that in a joking manner but seriously at the same time. Maybe what I am talking more about is the trials that just naturally come along with this life? I stay confused about lots of things. Like , how can  church folks be so cruel. I don't mean that to offend anyone because I guess I am lumping all church folk together. I don't understand why your hair has to be a certain way, you have to dress a certain way and so  on or else you are not good enough. Does this make sense to anyone? I know I am just coming off a hard drop down to the ground in the way I think of church so maybe I have the wrong  attitude. I just don't think God needs our puny selves to help Him judge. He is God!!! Somebody put me on the right track with this. We have lost our home, our jobs and those we thought were our friends. You won't hurt my feelings if you tell me to suck it up. God knows I need some guidance of direction in this. thanks to all and much southern love too!

Linny

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2008, 01:01:30 AM »

Hey Jennie! and Hey Paul!
Paul, when my husband and I first learned about no hell, we were daily thinking of people we used to think were in hell that weren't and would tell each other ecstatically! It does feel so good!

Jennie, you are simply going through what many of us are. We used to feel so guilty that we must be really bad because of all our trials. We belonged to Word of Faith church for over 5 years and we were being told every week that our breakthrough was coming! We tithed and "sowed seed" when we didn't have grocery money but our breakthrough never came. The preachers got richer and richer and we were looked down on because we weren't wealthy. That meant that we either didn't have the right amount of faith or we weren't sowing enough!

Yes, you will have to put this behind you. The stories I could tell you of the hurtful things that we went through, but God is SO good. He allowed us to go through this for a reason. Ask Him what He wants you to learn and forgive those that have hurt you. They know not what they do.

God has a plan for you and I know that for us, our trials have been growing us in patience and in faith. Man, have we grown in faith. I wouldn't trade it for anything!

Many blessings,
Lin

WhoAmI

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2008, 01:07:55 AM »

Sometimes it feels to me like this is hell! I say that in a joking manner but seriously at the same time. Maybe what I am talking more about is the trials that just naturally come along with this life? I stay confused about lots of things. Like , how can  church folks be so cruel. I don't mean that to offend anyone because I guess I am lumping all church folk together. I don't understand why your hair has to be a certain way, you have to dress a certain way and so  on or else you are not good enough. Does this make sense to anyone? I know I am just coming off a hard drop down to the ground in the way I think of church so maybe I have the wrong  attitude. I just don't think God needs our puny selves to help Him judge. He is God!!! Somebody put me on the right track with this. We have lost our home, our jobs and those we thought were our friends. You won't hurt my feelings if you tell me to suck it up. God knows I need some guidance of direction in this. thanks to all and much southern love too!

It is hard! Your going to feel these things and experience hardships. Cut yourself some slack and just keep moving on. Church folk do love to beat you down, Hell is not the only beat down tool they use. When you go through a transition such as yours it can seem very confusing, but have hope it does settle out! Many have gone through what you are, I know I did. You will look back and say "I was sweating that?"  :D 

Hey God gives the best southern love of all! Grab as much as you can.  ;D

Jeff

jennie

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2008, 01:20:08 AM »

Thanks ya'll. It helps so much to "get my mind right". I think I am learning through this hard time that we usually have way more than we really need and that the people who truly love us are few but they are solid! When I think of it like that... it makes the losses seem way less! Well, my old southern back is aching me and we have another day of moving out in front of us come morning so I will rest and wish ya'll a good night's rest! Jennie

Marlene

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2008, 01:34:59 AM »

Amen to all of this. Love to each and everyone. I thank God often for his gift of fellowship of people like you all. I am glad now for my trials, because they all led me to truth. There really can be joy in trials.
In His Love
Marlene

aqrinc

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2008, 05:26:32 AM »

waterman, jennie,

Glad to know you, i look forward to an aionian fellowship with each of you;  :-* isn't it a great thing to know no Hell evermore. ???

george.  ;D
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 05:28:22 AM by aqr »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 17 queries.