bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I am Sorry  (Read 4660 times)

winner08

I am Sorry
« on: October 27, 2008, 08:48:02 PM »

I want to apologize to everyone here about my behaviour. I have been in a real mood lately and I took it out on someone here. I apologized to him also. People invite me into their conversations and asked me what I believe. After I tell them they tell me how wrong i am. Now don't ask me if you are going to trash me. Tell me I am wrong and they are right. I hate that. I get mad. I never been politically correct and I say what I am feeling at the time. I need to bite my tongue a little more. Let me clarify that it is no one here that trashes me, I am not speaking about y'all here. y'all been very good to me and I thank you for it. once again i am sorry for my rudeness.

Darren

EKnight

Re: I am Sorry
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2008, 09:43:55 PM »

Hi Darren,

I have read many of your posts and I have never detected hostility in your words.  If you are referring to your comment about not understanding words used in other posts, I consider myself well-read and there were/are words that I have never heard of either.  I usually just try and figure out the definition by the sentence it is used in. 

Anyway, I am neither a teacher of scripture or the English language.   

I have learned a great deal from your posts because of their simplicity.  :)

One more thing, we all have our bad days.  8)

Eileen

Ninny

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2008, 11:25:26 PM »

Darren,
It's funny how our "humanness" pops out everytime we get comfortable! The more comfortable you feel with people the more of your character and personality comes out. I think it should be that way because then we can know that our friends know us and love us anyway! Knowing when you're wrong and saying it is another picture of who you are! This is a way to really be misunderstood, too because there is no "tone of voice" or body language to respond to. I look forward to reading everyone's posts and I get really nervous when people start arguing back and forth. So keep posting and hopefully we can all get along!
Kathy  :)

Heidi

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2008, 02:28:50 AM »

Apology accepted, we all love you Darren and we are all growing together.  Take heart, you are overcoming something in your  life that God wants you to deal with.....you should feel blessed.

aqrinc

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2008, 02:34:29 AM »

Hi Darren,

Remember that without Jesus Christ as our Saviour, we are not worth a plugged nickel. So we all will have bad
days now and then until (Thy Kingdom Come). I will piggyback on your apology by preemtively apologising for
all future gaffe's or bad manners i may commit in the future or is that past or always. This gets real confusing
when time travelling mentally or spiritually. LOL  ;D.

Peace and Love Brother,

george

Btw: plugged nickel (longhornism).
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 02:36:35 AM by aqr »

OBrenda

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2008, 10:03:15 AM »

My Brother Darren,

I think you just demonstrated, how you don't have to have a big vocabulary to know what is right & wrong.  I admire your being humble and honest and taking some personal responsibility to say your sorry.  I know some people who can speak with big words, have great knowledge and have the sensitivity of a rock.

But not all of them. Words are powerful.  They can build up and destroy.  They are a weapon for good and evil.  We are here at BT because of the importance of "Words" and their true meaning.  And the hours of study Ray has put into their meanings with dictionaries and such.  So although being smart about words doesn't mean you will have good character.  It still has it's importance.

If we grow up with people around us, putting negative labels on us, like your Fat, your Ugly, your Stupid etc...
We see ourselves as broken and not as good. At the same time something within us, pushes back at the idea we aren't as good as someone else.  And we react and think people are putting us down when they are not.

I have also been greatly blessed with your posts. I have learned many things in them.  A bad day here and there won't change my mind about how much I admire many things about you!

In His Love,
Brenda

winner08

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2008, 06:50:58 PM »

OK enough, I am overwhelmed with emotions right now. All this is too much, I do however thank y'all. I must admit (and sorry for this) I never thought anyone much cared about my post or replays one way or the other, that is until this day. I realized that all of you are very special people with lots of love, and really care. Thanks for letting me in your family.

Thanks,
Darren

Marlene

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2008, 10:52:26 PM »

Darren, I have to let you know this. I suffer in alot of pain most of my life. It was one of those weeks. Well, my Mother and I both got into a dispute tonight she lives with me. My husband told us both to stop. So, then I went to my room like a little child. Had to talk to God. So, I went out and told her I was sorry and we kissed and she told me sorry.

But, I need to tell you what God made me think about. He made me think about you and the way you handled yourself. I believe you have been an example to many of us. It just, that I needed it now.

In His Love,
Marlene

winner08

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2008, 02:07:31 PM »

Marlene: Thanks, I notice you said you were in suffer from alot of pain. Is the physical pain?

Darren

Marlene

« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2008, 10:57:43 PM »

Darren, Yes it is physical pain. I have neuropathy from my diabetes. I have gout which is a form of arthritis. I have a degenerative disc disease and fibromalgia. They have used all kinds of things for the pain. But, I am afraid of narcotics. I have been at times where I would beg God to let me die. Then, it got to where when I was in pain I would say this is all I can take and he would lessen it. I am disabled now from it. There are days I can barely get up out of bed. There are days I make myself. I have all over body pain, burning, tingling and muscle spasms. I can feel for you.

Darren, in short time of being a member  here I have enjoyed getting to get to know you. You have often said something I needed to hear.

I will keep you in my prayers. I know what it is like to suffer. I even had my husbands family act like I am faking it. I have never had a doctor act that way cause they know what I have has driven some to take there life.

I have never wanted to take my life. But, I will tell you all this has kept me close to God. I love spending time with him. He will never forsake you.

In His Love,
Marlene
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 20 queries.