bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nicolaitans and Balaam  (Read 6469 times)

Marlene

Nicolaitans and Balaam
« on: October 27, 2008, 09:59:28 PM »

Hello, Could anyone explain to me what kind of false teaching the Nicolaitans and Balaam held.

Marlene

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Re: Nicolaitans and Balaam
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2008, 10:28:24 PM »

I don't know about the Balaam, but the Nickolodeon's teach about a sponge who wears square pants and lives in a pineapple under the sea.   ;D

Craig
« Last Edit: October 27, 2008, 10:40:20 PM by Craig »

Beloved

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2008, 10:49:52 PM »

Here is a secular article  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicolaitanes

Nicolaitians is really a metaphor the hierarchical order within the church

(Mat 23:7)  And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi.

(Mat 23:8)  But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.

(Mat 23:9)  And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

(Mat 23:10)  Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.

(Mat 23:11)  But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.

(Mat 23:12)  And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.

Churches like hierarchy, it a way to keep the rabble quiet and controlled. At first they did not allow them to read, then it was in Latin only. Even though the Bible was translated, the clergy still keeps people in the dark about the True doctrine. because they have relegated their rights, they sit like babies with their mouths open, waiting for pablum to be put into their mouths.

Balaam is another intersting aspect

Balaam was a Gentile prophet, whose prophesies are recorded in scripture.  Balaam loved money, and worldly fame.  He was famous as a soothsayer, who would pronounce a curse for money.  The Mosaic Law strictly prohibited these practices, but then, Balaam wasn't a Jew.  He was a Gentile.  Balaam was a dichotomy who spoke with the authority of God at times and used the power of demonism at other times.

He is the classic example of a person who knew the right way, but rejected it to pursue the frantic search for happiness of worldly lusts.

His reversionism was so perverse, that his own donkey was used to preach him a sermon in an attempt to restrain his insanity.  Today the apostasy of Balaam is everywhere.  It fills the pulpits of apostate churches all over the world.  

The name it and claim it, tithes and offerings for earthy blessings , tongues and all the emotionalism and entertainment in the services, keep people imbued in the world.  

Perhaps that is the role of the elect...to be the a@@ that preaches to them in the hope of them repenting.

Revelations says that these two practices are hated by Jesus Christ and it is easy to see why.  

beloved

Marlene

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2008, 10:51:01 PM »

Thanks for the Great Help Craig. I know of Sponge Bob , also. Good guess. LOL

Beloved

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2008, 10:54:39 PM »

Yes Craig

Sponge Bob is the Pope of the Nicolodeans congregation, they watch cartoons and old movies and play games.  The network is run by balaam, it is all about profit.

beloved   ;D

Marlene

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2008, 11:45:30 PM »

Beloved, Thanks for your information. I kind of wondered if it wasn't Mystery Babylon. I can remember years ago one of our preachers Nicolaitans were like fortune tellers. Of, course he would not say its the church system you are in right now.

You can tell me if, I am wrong on this or not. But, when Jesus said" to render unto Ceasar what is his and to him what was his." I know he meant we have to pay our taxes. But, do you think church and state should been kept separate. Is that what Jesus meant here. I know he said, "This Kingdom is not mine"

So, is this another way the church became wrapped up into wordly control.
In His Love,
Marlene

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2008, 11:53:25 PM »

I don't know about the Balaam, but the Nickolodeon's teach about a sponge who wears square pants and lives in a pineapple under the sea.   ;D

Craig

In another world Craig would be Sponge Bob and I would be Patrick.

Ninny

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2008, 12:02:28 AM »

It's always scary when even the "watchers" are weird! SpongeBob and Patrick-what a pair!  ;D
Kathy :)

Beloved

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2008, 12:27:20 AM »

Jesus was shown a coin with the imprint of Caesar....the world came up with the idea of money, before that things were barted, work for work and goods for goods.

The whole financial system is "a figments" of the world system. How much is the paper dollar really worth. We may soon see.

This does not mean that God does not bless people with worldly goods and take them away also.  God Kingdom does not run on that kind of currency.

I really liked the verses where Jesus shows Peter how even the temple taxes were to be paid.

(Mat 17:24)  And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute?

(Mat 17:25)  He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers?

(Mat 17:26)  Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free.

Mat 17:27  Notwithstanding, lest we should offend them, go thou to the sea, and cast a hook, and take up the fish that first cometh up; and when thou hast opened his mouth, thou shalt find a piece of money: that take, and give unto them for me and thee.

Out of the seas (the world), they caught with a hook , the fish that first come up( the elect) and it had kingdom currency in his mouth

Pro 2:6  For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.

Mat 4:19  And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.

Rom 10:9  That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Rom 10:14  How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

Man does not have to separate church and state, The present day church is part of the world...it is part of the plan.

On the other hand the kingdom of God is already in a different dimension, that the world cannot see or receive. Everything belongs to God and no one goes without.

Mat 7:6  "You* shall not give the holy [thing] to the dogs, nor shall you* throw your* pearls before the pigs, lest they trample them among their feet, and having turned around, they tear you* to pieces.

Now you can see why the poor dogs and pigs are so upset.

beloved
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 12:57:11 AM by Beloved »

Martinez

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2008, 12:39:59 AM »

I love how everything is literal with the Babylonian church system except when it comes to "Render unto Cesar that which is Cesar's" which apparently actually equals, don't give to Cesar by getting tax exempt status for yourself.

Oh Babylon, is there any comand that you will obey?

Marlene

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2008, 12:54:26 AM »

Beloved and Martinez, You both said a mouth full there. You are right when we are in the false church we really do not know him. I mean I did not realize how much love he really was.

He had a plan to change all that. I am glad he is in control. I learned that when I endured a illness that most died from or were in comas. He kept me awake through it all and wow, what love he kept me calm and in peace. It was shortly after that he led me to Ray's sight. I also, learned not only did I not know he was love, but I was trying to not sin on my own. What a relieve, that I don't have to think I am doing it any more. I have already seen alot of the things I struggled with be gone. Each day, I trust him to show me and help me to overcome. Its so true we have a death to self. When, I was a babe he showed me things slowly , now that I know truth he sure  has shown me thing I never realized was sin.

I am so blessed to have you all to fellowship with.
Very Blessed To Find Ray's Teachings of Gods Truths

In His Love,
Marlene

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 23 queries.