bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Brenda's Surgery  (Read 9902 times)

Ninny

Re: Brenda's Surgery
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2008, 11:13:44 PM »

Oh, no! Now Longhorn is into medicine! Hey, wait I remember something that my husband always tells me when I have a headache! This is bound to work although I have never really tried it! ::)

You get yourself a mouthful of water then you sit on the stove till the water boils and lo and behold, your pain is gone! How brilliant is that? :D ;) ;D Ha! So much advice so little intelligence!  :o ;D
(He probably got that from the "Idiots Guide to Pain Management") Ha! Beat that Longhorn! :P :P ;D
Well, that's all I got! ::)
Kathy :)

OBrenda

« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2008, 03:49:45 PM »

Hi Everyone,

Big hugs & thanks to all your prayers & concerns.  The surgery was successful, and was something that needed to be done prior to the actual knee replacement(s) those will be in about 3 months God Willing.  I need both knees replaced, and depending on how long my Husband still has employment as they are cutting an additional 10% of personnel by December.  They just let go 64 people 2 months ago, and placed him on 4 days a week!  We have our health insurance through his employment.

If he is let go I may be forced to have both knees done at once! These Times are not for the faint of heart!  I'm back to work today, and was also reduced to 4 days a week!  :)  Hiccup! ....Thanks for the pain management advice...hiccup ;)...The very kind words....

While recovering I had alone time to pray & become more familiar with how powerless we are to what God will direct our steps through.  I was thankful to have more time to pray for Ray, and appreciate the preparation that I have learned here a BT, for the battles ahead.

I can't say how important each member is to me!
Love to All!
Brenda

mharrell08

« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2008, 03:54:20 PM »

Hi Everyone,

Big hugs & thanks to all your prayers & concerns.  The surgery was successful, and was something that needed to be done prior to the actual knee replacement(s) those will be in about 3 months God Willing.  I need both knees replaced, and depending on how long my Husband still has employment as they are cutting an additional 10% of personnel by December.  They just let go 64 people 2 months ago, and placed him on 4 days a week!  We have our health insurance through his employment.

If he is let go I may be forced to have both knees done at once! These Times are not for the faint of heart!  I'm back to work today, and was also reduced to 4 days a week!  :)  Hiccup! ....Thanks for the pain management advice...hiccup ;)...The very kind words....

While recovering I had alone time to pray & become more familiar with how powerless we are to what God will direct our steps through.  I was thankful to have more time to pray for Ray, and appreciate the preparation that I have learned here a BT, for the battles ahead.

I can't say how important each member is to me!
Love to All!
Brenda

Great to hear you are doing well Brenda...please continue to keep us posted.  :)

Marques

Robin

« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2008, 04:54:01 PM »

I'm glad it went well Brenda.

Everyone I know who had their knees replaced were so happy they did it.

I hope you don't have to do both at once, but maybe getting it all over with might not be so bad after it's all over with.

aqrinc

« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2008, 03:09:45 AM »

Hi Brenda,

Happy to see you are present  :-*, my Prayers for both of you that employment continues for a long time.

george.

Kathy,

Easiest cure, no waiting. Finger on the kitchen counter, hit it hard with the rolling pin BAM  :o headache gone.  :'(

Headache Fixer, geo.  :-X

Heidi

« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2008, 05:33:55 AM »

Brenda it is good to hear that you are getting better and already back at work.  May God continue His healing in your body and provide for both you and your husband spiritually, emotionally and financially.

Love
Heidi

Samarnon

« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2008, 10:27:06 PM »

Hi sis Brenda,

It's so nice to hear from you again.

Thanks God that your doing great and that He may continue to extend His healing hands to you.

Peace and love,

Joy

hillsbororiver

« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2008, 09:05:50 AM »

Hi Brenda,

Great to see you back!

Peace,

Joe

Richard D

« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2008, 07:24:28 PM »

Hello Brenda.  :)  :)  :)

It figures, I’m always the last one to find out. I’m delighted you back and are doing well as I missed you like all the others have too. It’s good to have you back.  :)

:)  In God’s Love. Richard.  :)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 20 queries.