bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Unsearchable Riches and Wisdom of God  (Read 3886 times)

aqrinc

Unsearchable Riches and Wisdom of God
« on: November 02, 2008, 01:41:41 AM »

What are the Unsearchable Riches of Christ and Judgements Of God; Paul was preaching about to the Gentiles.

These are verses that i think are pertinent and very deep. All of this is Real meat for the Saints that want to go ever
deeper into the Word.

II Chronicles 1:11:
And God said to Solomon, Because this was in yours heart, and you have not asked riches, wealth, or honour,
nor the life of yours enemies, neither yet have asked long life; but have asked wisdom and knowledge for yourself,
that you may judge my people, over whom I have made you king:

II Chronicles 1:12:
Wisdom and knowledge is granted unto you; and I will give you riches, and wealth, and honour, such as none of
the kings have had that have been before you, neither shall there any after you have the like. 

Job 11:6:
And that he would show you the secrets of wisdom, that they are double to that which is! Know therefore that
God exacts of you less than yours iniquity deserves.

Job 28:7:
There is a path which no fowl knows, and which the vulture's eye has not seen:

Isaiah 64:4:
For since the beginning of the world men have not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither has the eye seen,
O God, beside you, what he has prepared for him that waits for him.

I Corinthians 2:9:
But as it is written, Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things
which God has prepared for them that love him.

Romans 11:33:
O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments,
and his ways past finding out!

Ephesians 3:8:
Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles
the unsearchable riches of Christ;

In Prayer for Wisdom and Understanding,

george.

mharrell08

Re: Unsearchable Riches and Wisdom of God
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2008, 09:39:22 AM »

Thank you for these scriptures George...good nutrition indeed!  :)

Isa 52:7 How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!

Isa 61:1  The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;

Thanks again George...you keep bringing more meat like this, we'll keep scarfing it down.  ;D

Marques

aqrinc

Re: Unsearchable Riches and Wisdom of God
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2008, 04:10:42 PM »

Marques,

No thanks looked for or needed except it be (To God and Our Lord Jesus Christ). I am so happy to be able
to start understanding (The Good News) of (The Gospel Of The Kingdom) and really have to zip my lip when
the lies told about this Good News are repeated around me minute after agonizing minute daily. It gets lonely
at home and in the workplace when i have to concentrate on earning enough to pay for all the wreck of our
finances. It is easy to understand the admonition that we cannot serve God and mammon. For years i have
heard the saying: (Do not be so Heavenly minded as to be no earthly good). Quite interesting if not for the
for the fact that it tries to fit God into humanity instead of vice versa.

Here are some more of the Scriptures on Wisdom:

Job 28: 12-28

12-But where shall wisdom be found? and where is the place of understanding?
13-Man knows not the price thereof; neither is it found in the land of the living.
14-The depth says, It is not in me: and the sea says, It is not with me.
15-It cannot be got for gold, neither shall silver be weighed for the price thereof.
16-It cannot be valued with the gold of Ophir, with the precious onyx, or the sapphire.
17-The gold and the crystal cannot equal it: and the exchange of it shall not be for jewels of fine gold.
18-No mention shall be made of coral, or of pearls: for the price of wisdom is above rubies.
19-The topaz of Ethiopia shall not equal it, neither shall it be valued with pure gold.
20-Whence then comes wisdom? and where is the place of understanding?
21-Seeing it is hid from the eyes of all living, and kept close from the fowls of the air.
22-Destruction and death say, We have heard the fame thereof with our ears.
23-God understands the way thereof, and he knows the place thereof.
24-For he looks to the ends of the earth, and sees under the whole heaven;
25-To make the weight for the winds; and he weights the waters by measure.
26-When he made a decree for the rain, and a way for the lightning of the thunder:
27-Then did he see it, and declare it; he prepared it, yea, and searched it out.
28-And unto man he said, Behold, the fear of the LORD, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding.

george.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 04:11:57 PM by aqr »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 20 queries.