bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: As a Child grows to Become the Beast  (Read 6178 times)

aqrinc

As a Child grows to Become the Beast
« on: November 02, 2008, 04:55:42 PM »

As a child i understood much about the Grace and Love Of God and Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. It
seems as i grew up and started using my free will much of what i knew seemed too childish and foolish to
believe as an adult. It was then that the beast started to take hold of great power and moved onto the
Throne.

Over forty five years it has taken to finally know the enemy and how to confront and overcome him by
The Blood Of The Lamb Slain From The Foundation Of The World. To Whom Be Glory And Honor And Love
And Might And Judgements And Mercy And All Good Things.

In Love and Wonder,

george.

Carlos31

Re: As a Child grows to Become the Beast
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2008, 07:24:44 PM »

My friend Laura, had a dream a while back, in which she entered a temple or house that was on a Rock, she sat on the throne, and demos were worshiping her.

at her right, was a man, dressed in black, with a cut on his face[beast, her inner self.].

aqrinc

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2008, 09:13:36 PM »

My friend Laura, had a dream a while back, in which she entered a temple or house that was on a Rock, she sat on the throne, and demos were worshiping her.

at her right, was a man, dressed in black, with a cut on his face[beast, her inner self.].

Hi Carlos,

I am originally from Belize, left there to live in Calif. in 1977. Just so you know, dreams i can talk about that
are scary even today. However By The Power and Grace of God those things are in my past and not able to
influence or shake The Faith Of God in me. Our minds are where we live and we must be very careful who is
allowed by us to come in and take up residence. The area of the earth we were born in is very active in
things not understood or benign to the natural mind.

If Laura saw the (beast) her inner self; and it was a man that is a strange thing.

Please remember:

Ephesians 6:12:

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of
the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Ephesians 1: 17-23

17-That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and
revelation in the knowledge of him:

18-The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that all of you may know what is the hope of his
calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,

19-And what is the exceeding greatness of his power toward us who believe, according to the working of
his mighty power,

20-Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the
heavenly places,

21-Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only
in this world, but also in that which is to come:

22-And has put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,

23-Which is his body, the fullness of him that fills all in all.

Pray without ceasing Brother,

george.

Marlene

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2008, 03:45:57 PM »

Hello George, I have to put a little light on this subject. Last night I was laying there in bed. When, my husband and I were first married I would call him a big beast and he would call me beaster mutt. I tell you I had to laugh when I thought of that. Boy, oh boy did we ever have that one right. LOL

My Mother is 87 and she lives with us now and she says that makes three. LOL

I can't wait for that Beast to be killed.

In His Love,
Marlene

aqrinc

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2008, 04:08:43 PM »

Marlene,

LOL, even then The Lord was starting to tie you up getting ready to drag :-*.
We have come so far and have so much farther to go.

Antaiwan thanks for pointing to these scriptures.

Psalm 119:
133-Order my steps in thy word: and let not any iniquity have dominion over me.

144-The righteousness of thy testimonies is everlasting: give me understanding, and I shall live.

175-Let my soul live, and it shall praise thee; and let thy judgments help me.

george.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 05:53:56 PM by aqr »

Ninny

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2008, 10:37:22 AM »

George,
 I liked your answer to Carlos. We have to be watchful and prayerful when it comes to things that we let into our mind. They enemy is constantly searching for those who can be easily influenced by dreams and "supernatural" phenomena. It amazes me how many people live by these things. I'm not specifically talking about Carlos, but  it happens a lot.  We just need to be watchful.
Kathy :)

Richard D

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2008, 05:35:33 PM »

Hi George.

If anyone watched little children play together as cute as they are one can see the beast alive and well in any child.

These are familiar words found in any child. That’s my toy or don’t look at me and so on and so forth.

It is written inclination of mans heart is evil from early youth up, we don’t get worst we just get better at it.

In Christendom I was told that when a child dies he or she goes right to heaven now I read from Rays work the child goes to the grave and afterwards upon the resurrection the child goes through the lake of fire. Just some thought on it.

In God’s Love. Richard.

aqrinc

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2008, 06:27:53 PM »

Since by nature we are all children of wrath; but as children not yet fully under the full influence of the still
young beast. We are at that time able to hear (The Word) much better than now and believe also. As we
grow older and wiser (worldly flesh with free will) the ungodly music (lust, envy, covetous, food, toys, money,
possessions, deceit, avarice, pride, selfishness, greed, haughtiness. And many much worse but appearing to
be good and desireous things feed the beast while starving the Spirit.

When we are called; God gives us His Spirit to unseat the beast.

II Corinthians 4:2:
But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God
deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.

So we will not be deceived by:

Revelation of John 13:14:
And deceives them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight
of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the
wound by a sword, and did live.

george.

Hi George.

If anyone watched little children play together as cute as they are one can see the beast alive and well in any child.

These are familiar words found in any child. That’s my toy or don’t look at me and so on and so forth.

It is written inclination of mans heart is evil from early youth up, we don’t get worst we just get better at it.

In Christendom I was told that when a child dies he or she goes right to heaven now I read from Rays work the child
goes to the grave and afterwards upon the resurrection the child goes through the lake of fire. Just some thought on it.

In God’s Love. Richard.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 20 queries.