bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: football  (Read 32848 times)

winner08

football
« on: November 02, 2008, 06:29:03 PM »

With all the depressing news I though ma by we can have an enlighten day and have all football fans express their team views. Such as has whats and how your team is doing. things of this nature.
My team is the Saints we have a bye today. I am sure all football fans heard about deuce,grant and smith getting busted for illeagle substance according to the football drug list. They used a product that is for weight loss(water pills) that also can be used to mask steroid use. The football league will decide when the suspension are handed down probable later this month when the race for the play off hit. anyway that's my team how are yours doing??

Darren

Samson

Re: football
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2008, 06:42:49 PM »

Hi Darren,

OAKLAND RAIDERS, the Glory days are long gone, Jim Plunkett, Ken Stabler, Art Shell, Gene Upshaw, Ben Davidson, Marcus Allen, Dave Casper, Marv Hubbard, Phil Vilipiano, Raymond Chester, Lyle Alzado, George Blanda, Lester Hayes, Mike Haynes and many others have retired long ago.

Their present state of affairs is too sad to follow, besides it's Basketball season too, my N.Y. Knicks, another sad story, well I could wait for baseball, my N.Y. Mets and bypass the Winter Months, that wouldn't be so bad.  ;D

Samson.

mharrell08

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2008, 07:07:00 PM »

Atlanta Falcons...who are presently putting a massive beat-down on Samson's Oakland Raiders. Sweet...  ;D

Marques

Beloved

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2008, 07:19:41 PM »

Tennesse Ttians...on a roll right now...  8)

beloved

Vangie

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2008, 07:41:36 PM »

Halftime and the Raiders have -2 yards.   :o  Sorry Samson, but Atlanta is due for a decent season--right Marques?!!

Vangie

winner08

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2008, 08:23:37 PM »

Hi samson. yes the Raiders of the 80s wasn't it. my team was the vikings back then. Man remember those defensives player. Like the steel curtain and the purple people eaters. Okland's D. Whyat about the killer offence players like theose great QBs Bradshaw, stabler, fran tarkenton, Roger Starbauck . Then the 90s montana, akiman,marino. Now those were great players it made football great.

Darren

EKnight

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2008, 08:29:32 PM »

Go Giants 28 Dallas 7 third quarter.

Eileen

mharrell08

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2008, 08:29:48 PM »

Halftime and the Raiders have -2 yards.   :o  Sorry Samson, but Atlanta is due for a decent season--right Marques?!!

Vangie

You got it...Falcons all the way!!!  ;D

Marques

musicman

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2008, 09:15:04 PM »

Live from South Florida, it's the 2 and 0 weekend, two weeks in a row.  Remember, I gots the college game and the Pro game down here.  And I've had two weeks in a row of 2 and 0.  Thank you God!!  Thank you for giving me another 2 and 0 weekend.  I see God wearin that Dolphins jersey and Canes hat.  I see it.  Yeah!!
« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 09:26:27 PM by musicman »

Patrick

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2008, 09:18:31 PM »

Have not had a team since 1988; Tom Landry retired.

musicman

« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2008, 09:30:14 PM »

What's wrong, you didn't like JJ?  He changed the face of college football down here.  He led the Canes in turning Oklahoma's Wishbone Attack into merrily a weak wish. 

Patrick

« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2008, 10:12:20 PM »

Quote from: musicman
Quote from: Patrick

What's wrong, you didn't like JJ?  

I thought JJ was ok, I just didn't like JJ. ;D

musicman

« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2008, 11:36:12 PM »

I was talking about the coach who won two super bowls there.  Not the idiot that fired him.

winner08

« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2008, 11:40:17 PM »

did tampa win? and falcons? and panthers? these are in the saints division.

Darren

Samson

« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2008, 12:35:42 AM »

Atlanta Falcons...who are presently putting a massive beat-down on Samson's Oakland Raiders. Sweet...  ;D

Marques
Hi samson. yes the Raiders of the 80s wasn't it. my team was the vikings back then. Man remember those defensives player. Like the steel curtain and the purple people eaters. Okland's D. Whyat about the killer offence players like theose great QBs Bradshaw, stabler, fran tarkenton, Roger Starbauck . Then the 90s montana, akiman,marino. Now those were great players it made football great.

Darren

Hey Darren & Marques,

You can see why I don't watch too much football these days, it's time they
                                                   they get rid of Al Davis, he's antiquated. Darren, they would probably play
                                                   better if they brought back those Old-Time retired players. I saw a special on
                                                   Ben Davidson, he looks like he can still play.

What's even worse, the Knicks lost again, at least my favorite player, Nate
                                                    Robinson did well, if he was only 3-5 inches taller, no one could stop him, he
                                                   would surpass Alan Iverson.

Another Lost Football season, Samson.

Richard D

« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2008, 12:58:34 AM »

Just a moment please, I’m from Massachusetts, sorry but you know the patriots better know as the pats are the finest in all the land. I see no end to the glory days of the Pats.  ;D

If you’re looking to win a bet then you need to bet on the Pats………………..LOL.

In God’s winning spirit. Richard.   :)

Patrick

« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2008, 01:47:38 AM »

Quote from: musicman
I was talking about the coach who won two super bowls there.  Not the idiot that fired him.

Come on, musicman. I thought you'd pick up on my humor.

musicman

« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2008, 06:42:10 PM »

I thought I did.  Jerry Jones and Jimmy Johnson are both JJs. 

frecklegirl417

« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2008, 03:37:59 PM »

;D Hello, Gentlemen,

This lady felt lucky last week when my Ravens beat the Raiders which wasn't much of a stretch since they are both in last place. This week the game I thought was good to watch was the Giants stomping the dirt to the Cowboys!! ;D  Has far has college my team sucks buckeye nuts.....

cjwood

« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2008, 04:24:50 AM »

aw patrick,
that was one of the sweetest things i've heard in a long time. i too loved tom landry and his cowboys. when i was a young lass we would come home from church, set up the t.v. trays and wait for lunch. dallas cowboys and the green bay packers were always a favorite to watch. ya just couldn't beat tom landry.

claudia
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 22 queries.