bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: football  (Read 32888 times)

aqrinc

Re: football
« Reply #100 on: May 06, 2009, 01:14:51 PM »

Oh this is American football not football as we know it (soccer) lol.

Vestigal Cro Magnon memory; couldn't figure which is foot and hand when the game was invented. How About Man United kicking Arse nal in the CL yesterday.

george ;D.

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #101 on: May 07, 2009, 01:31:04 AM »

Oh this is American football not football as we know it (soccer) lol.

Vestigal Cro Magnon memory; couldn't figure which is foot and hand when the game was invented. How About Man United kicking Arse nal in the CL yesterday.

george ;D.

okay george,
i was all about your post reply, since i find it very odd how americans call football football when they pass the ball to the goal via the hands, but the REAL football is really soccer, where the ball is passed forward to the goal via the foot...but, that's another story, THEN, i read the last part of your post and just had to say "how mean is that", i mean, i was at the pub with my husband as we proceeded to scream and then cry in his beer/my tea. i couldn't take it any longer, so i went home at half-time and watched the rest of the match in private. oh, did i mention i am an ARSENAL supporter! have been one for 17 yrs., my husband grew up in london and went all through school there before moving back to the usa. okay, that's it.

i Love your anyway jorge  8)
claudia
your sister the arsenal supporter...go gunners!!!

aqrinc

« Reply #102 on: May 07, 2009, 01:56:06 AM »

Claudia,

I love the sport enough to have room for all fans (even gooners). My nephew and his dad; my brother in law, are also gunners fans. Sorry about the jabs sister, i was just hooting it up a bit  :-[.

Arsene is a bit of a problem, since he has never seen a gunner commit a foul yet, otherwise i like your style of play. Forgive me for the jabs, :-* :-* :-* but celebrate the game with us, then back to work for our Lord Jesus Christ.

george. ;D

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #103 on: May 07, 2009, 03:57:54 AM »

george,
hoot-hoot   hoot-hoot  :D :D ;).  i will indeed celebrate the game with you and all the others. actually, one of my husband's best mates is a chelsea blue fan(atic). so all teams are great to watch, except when they are beating my team  ::). now, off to the general discussions section to get back to the business of our Lord Jesus Christ.

claudia  8)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 22 queries.