bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down

Author Topic: football  (Read 31759 times)

winner08

Re: football
« Reply #80 on: January 19, 2009, 10:32:20 PM »

Yes, my bad, steelers not settlers, thats a different story.

Falconn003

« Reply #81 on: January 20, 2009, 02:46:34 AM »

Ah that time of year when people go out and purchase a large flat screen TV for one day to return it the next day is with us once more..............

i will be rooting for the underdog in Superbowl....... for some reason they always seem to show the most gratitude for winning........ I remember 1999 when Spurs won their 1st championship, being now in the 4th the celebration is not like it was back then in 1999 when the celebration went into the 5-6 am hours....

Steelrs with the #1 D, is such a shoe in to win, but should the Cards play with the same reckless abandonment they did in the 1st half of the NFC champ game who knows .... always i anticipate new entries to the Super bowl to play with more energy then the returnees..

Rodger

Go Cardinals and Go Steelers.....make it entertaining and exciting. :)
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 02:48:25 AM by Falconn003 »

mharrell08

« Reply #82 on: January 20, 2009, 12:20:38 PM »

I'm thinking Arizona is gonna win this one...I believe Whisenhunt knows enough about the Steelers defense to put a dent in it and keep them on their heels.

Marques

geokuhns

« Reply #83 on: January 21, 2009, 02:31:04 PM »

musicman

« Reply #84 on: January 21, 2009, 02:48:47 PM »

What is this game of foozball that u people speak of?  It is such a violent game and I am much too serious to appreciate its subtle collisions.  I prefer bowling or golf.  I'll have Grey Poupon.

Marky Mark

« Reply #85 on: January 26, 2009, 11:18:16 AM »

Well its crunch time football fans and the Pittsburgh Steelers are the team of choice ;). To all  the Steeler Nation, this ones for you ;D. And for the rest of you  :P :P :P

Peace...   Mark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bxXaIqO6zs

aqrinc

« Reply #86 on: January 26, 2009, 11:26:02 AM »

Hold that expression for a week Mark, in PA. (Tongue on an icy spoon) :o

Nothing finer than a 49er; ok not this season. :-[

george. ;D

Patrick

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #87 on: January 26, 2009, 11:51:11 AM »

All season, very few Arizonians wore Cardinal jerseys; now they are everywhere.  ::)

The small town I live in has a "Steeler" bar; don't even think about driving through town this weekend!

One of the guys on the radio show I listen to in the mornings overheard a guy, holding a Kurt Warner jersey, in a "sports" store ask another guy, "is Warner any good?"  ;D ;D

I predict James Stewart will win the American Motorcyclist Association (AMA) SX championship!  :P

Falconn003

« Reply #88 on: January 26, 2009, 03:27:27 PM »

well i think the nachos with hot chilli is the favored to when this coming sunday, in a very close match with the steamed shrimp cocktails....

Afterall is said an done i think our stomaches will be the real losers...  ;D

Rodger

Marky Mark

« Reply #89 on: February 01, 2009, 02:24:05 PM »

Hey,we take football seriously here in the Burg.  :) :D ;D

AND, AS YOU CAN SEE, SO DO OUR TALENTED KIDS...

Enjoy the game all you football fans...

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/yt-DkTflRQzCZg/the_pop_rocks_steelers_song/

P.S.  This ones for you Musicman ;)

EKnight

« Reply #90 on: February 01, 2009, 08:01:34 PM »

Wow, what a talented group of steeler fans!!!!!!

Eileen

SandyFla

« Reply #91 on: February 01, 2009, 08:32:26 PM »

Awesome kids! They're fantastic. And they're cheering for the right team. GO STEELERS!!!

Sandy (Pittsburgh kid born & raised)  ;D

Marky Mark

« Reply #92 on: February 02, 2009, 11:40:23 AM »

What a Steeler thriller,heart attack anyone? :D

What a great super bowl ;D and without saying, Pittsburgh rocked the nation (Bruce too!). This has to be the best super bowl in history :o. I must say that I have to give kudos to the Cards,no shame there,they are the real deal 8).

Peace...   Mark

Patrick

« Reply #93 on: May 03, 2009, 03:39:57 AM »

Quote from: Patrick
I predict James Stewart will win the American Motorcyclist Association (AMA) SX championship!  :P

;D

The Championship went down to the last race of the season between Chad Reed and James Stewart, in Las Vegas tonight. James Stewart wins!

musicman

« Reply #94 on: May 03, 2009, 01:05:27 PM »

???????????

Ninny

« Reply #95 on: May 03, 2009, 07:13:04 PM »

Musicman, leave Patrick alone! He obviously isn't a football fan! OR maybe he's just trying to keep busy until football is back..You never know! ;) I don't know NUTHIN' 'bout football!  ;D Can you tell?? hehehehe!!

Patrick

« Reply #96 on: May 03, 2009, 08:13:24 PM »

???????????

All season, very few Arizonians wore Cardinal jerseys; now they are everywhere.  ::)

The small town I live in has a "Steeler" bar; don't even think about driving through town this weekend!

One of the guys on the radio show I listen to in the mornings overheard a guy, holding a Kurt Warner jersey, in a "sports" store ask another guy, "is Warner any good?"  ;D ;D

I failed to include the date with the quote; January 26, 2009.
I could care less about football, hence my prediction; if a sport does not include an engine, I not interested.
Hope that clears things up for you musicman.  ;)

Ninny

« Reply #97 on: May 03, 2009, 08:50:27 PM »

Ha! told you so, musicman!! :P :P

judith collier

« Reply #98 on: May 04, 2009, 12:31:44 AM »

For heavens sake it took football to hear from Longhorn and Steve M. I saw a game in Chicago once, that was enough as I froze my behind off. I do need to say something about Indiana though. We had the most wonderful man as coach, Dungy!!!! I did watch that all season, the Colts!!!!

zander

« Reply #99 on: May 06, 2009, 11:09:46 AM »

Oh this is American football not football as we know it (soccer) lol.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 22 queries.