bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nashville post script  (Read 4684 times)

Roy Coates

Nashville post script
« on: November 02, 2008, 10:04:20 PM »

Ray has his November Bible study up. Great to hear both him and the Word. Under the link for Ray's Audios, just in case you were waiting as I was

Carlos31

Re: Nashville post script
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2008, 01:33:01 AM »

cool

aqrinc

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2008, 01:47:58 AM »

Thanks Roy,

I just finished watching the video at: http://vimeo.com/album/34889

george.

Ray has his November Bible study up. Great to hear both him and the Word. Under the link for Ray's Audios, just in case you were waiting as I was

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2008, 03:03:00 AM »

WOW!!!! what an awesome post script to the nashville conference. and ray looks so much better too. God is blessing that man in so many ways. our Father knows that we still have much to learn from Him through the wonderful teaching ability He has blessed ray with. i pray that He will continue to build up ray's physical health so that there is another bible study in december. i will book my flight to mobile as soon as i can once i know ray is well enough to put another bible study together. AWESOME stuff. and, the specifics ray brought forth have been in the scriptures all along. woops, there it is!  ::) :D

i love it.

praise God for showing us what He has/is showing us!!!!!

claudia
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 19 queries.