bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Great day!  (Read 4468 times)

CEO

Great day!
« on: November 03, 2008, 12:01:15 PM »

This is a great day!  I get to see Ray with his one and only style answer an email and post it!

Askseeknock
Charles

Beloved

Re: Great day!
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2008, 12:06:43 PM »

I will have a great day because I watched Ray in his video of his Nov 2008 bible study last night and see him spunky as usual.

beloved

Vangie

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2008, 06:00:51 PM »

Amen CEO and Beloved!  I just watched the video--more great stuff from Ray.  What a blessing.

Love in Christ,
Vangie

Falconn003

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2008, 02:15:44 AM »

My great day started when my brother and i were in a firestone and ford rollover...........that day continues til my sleep.... and i thank God in prayer, for that light of the Day still shining upon my Life.

Peace
Rodger

Richard D

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2008, 06:40:53 PM »

I also watch Ray’s 11-08 bible study too and it was awesome and I notice Ray look like he was doing great and had mentioned he’s not in as much pain these days which was encouraging to hear.

In God’s love. Richard.

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2008, 02:50:27 AM »

CEO, i have to agree. when i saw that craig had posted a new email to ray AND ray replied to the email himself i was so happy. i have missed ray's personal replies and have missed his being able to communicate to us. i also watched the 11/08 bible study video and was so thankful to God that ray sounded strong and looked strong. i know he is still healing but i was personally edified to see our teacher doing what he does best!

claudia
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 19 queries.