bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Get your credit card out  (Read 6284 times)

Longhorn

Get your credit card out
« on: November 04, 2008, 02:37:50 PM »

TBN is in the middle of yet another "Praise-a-thon"  More like Beg-a-thon.  I know it's not nice to talk about people, but Paul Crouch looks like he swallowed 2 watermelons and needs to dookie.

Love in Christ

Longhorn

martincisneros

Re: Get your credit card out
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2008, 02:55:09 PM »

Isn't that such an amazingly large network for getting the Truth out when God chooses the timing and opens some eyes, having determined that the time of the discipleship of the nations is at hand, per Matthew 28??  I can hardly wait for when God starts opening the eyes of billions to the Universal Restoration.  The time is sooo near when He'll do that too ;D

Wouldn't hurt if we could get some Postmillenial teachers on there as well, instead of these dispensational premillenialist chicken littles.  All in God's timing, though ;D

Longhorn

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2008, 03:09:38 PM »

Now dangit Martin.   There you had to go and use Logic, sound reasoning, Wisdom backed-up with scriptural truth, and perfect use of the English language, and totally make me loose my train of thought.   ;D

Now where was I?  Oh yes, Paul Crouch really needs to get to a bathroom.

Love in Christ

Longhorn

Kat

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2008, 04:16:00 PM »

Hi Longhorn,

But if you give enough they will give you something in turn.
Here is something that Ray was saying about giving to TBN.

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php?topic=6310.0 -------

TBN every month if you send them money they will send you a piece of religious trinketry.  This month it was a little plastic egg that you can open up the top half of it, like two little doors and there is a little tiny Joseph, Mary and a little baby inside there.  Isn’t that cute, that’s precious.  Every month they’ve been doing this, for some 30+ years, let’s see 30 x 12 that’s close to 400 now.  Can you imagine that somebody has 400 pieces of such religious junk.  Where do they put it all?  If you gave me 400 such pieces of trinketry junk, I mean it will cover the whole floor and all the tables in here.  It’s total nonsense. 
Why do they do that?  Why do they offer you a piece of junk if you send them $50 or $100 or $1000?  Why do they do that?  Because people like religious junk.  It makes them feel godly, religious, holy or something, you see.  It’s physical, it’s tangible.
--------------------------------------------------------

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Longhorn

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2008, 04:35:53 PM »

Kat

I wonder if I phoned in a pledge of $1,000 would Jan mail me a clump of Pink hair.

Love in Christ

Longhorn

Ricky

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2008, 04:47:03 PM »

No, no Longhorn send it to me, I could send you all the pink hair you need. Thx.
                     Ricky
Your heart is God`s gift to you, what you make of it, shall be your gift to Him.

Ninny

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2008, 05:23:58 PM »

Longhorn,
You never cease to amaze me with your insightful observations! Maybe Paul Crouch has something wrong with him, I mean other than the obvious..Maybe he has a hernia or something. Have a little compassion!! ;) ;D
 Hey, whatever happened to blue hair? Used to be when women got older they had this really pretty blue-gray hair ??? Pink-hmm :D
Kathy :)

Longhorn

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2008, 09:28:35 PM »

Ninny

Best I can tell, that aint no hernia.  If it is, he needs to give it a name and go ahead and deliver that sucker.

Longhorn

cjwood

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2008, 03:44:46 AM »

Kat

I wonder if I phoned in a pledge of $1,000 would Jan mail me a clump of Pink hair.

Love in Christ

Longhorn

hey longhorn,
send me the $1k and i will send you any color of hair you want. ya know, i have wondered since the day i first saw mrs.tbn why her hair was pink. as if the pink wasn't loud enough, you've got to wear sunglasses to not be blinded by the makeup. i know that God loves mr. and mrs. crouch but i mean do they have to make it hard for us not to make fun when they both look like clowns????  i guess they just need to draw attention even if it is the wrong kind of attention, pink hair and all.  i will keep an eye out for your $1k check. i gotta go now. need to dye my hair pink. :o

claudia

p.s.  you are still one of the funniest human beings i have ever heard (or read).  :D

cjwood

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2008, 03:50:32 AM »

TBN is in the middle of yet another "Praise-a-thon"  More like Beg-a-thon.  I know it's not nice to talk about people, but Paul Crouch looks like he swallowed 2 watermelons and needs to dookie.

Love in Christ

Longhorn

i guess even tbn is being hit hard in their economy (eee-they try to con a meee). they need to sell more, sell more, sell more. recession comes to the great whore of babylon so they need a p(raise) a thon. jan's pink hair and mucho makeup don't come cheap.

claudia

aqrinc

« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2008, 01:28:23 PM »

I guess my 2 cents would not even get me a seat at toilet  ::) LOL, seriously longhorn send me the $1k and
you can have my salt covenant bag from J Hageeland. ;D What better way to help a brother recover from his
errors; you could then sell each grain for indulgences to a whole other branch of churchianity  :o. I think i just
outbid everyone else; btw i can throw in some gray hair from my own head even if it is kinda kinky and short. ???

george.

musicman

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2008, 04:41:12 PM »

I now know why Paul Crouch has that constipated squinty look all of the time.  And I now know why he needs your money.  See, that money will save all of the lost souls who he possesses right in his BH.  Did you get that?  The souls that TBN wasn't able to save are lodged right up his "poop deck", his "fudge factory", his "dung dispencer".  And he want's them out.  He can't afford to have any more weight of the world's lost souls.  It's quite painful, as you can see.  He needs that money because god said TBN must get word to this world of sinners.  Can't you see Jan's tears for him.  She knows that she will be next to hold all of the surplus of lost souls.  And while she obviously has lots of room, she knows that not even her large backside can support all of the remaining world's sin.  Please, people!!  Have compassion on these two.  Anyway, did you hear what Paul's new nickname was?  It's preparation H.  That's right.  In other words:  preparation for hell.

Longhorn

« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2008, 08:46:36 PM »

MM

Fudge Factory.  ;D ;D ;D, I just threw up a little in my mouth.  That's funny.  I got to thinking for just a second, the thaught went away, and then I remembered, How come we humans are soo affected by odors.  I mean nothing beats the smeal of a T-bone steak cooking over the grill, a couple of baked taters in the coals,,, Oh wait,  Let's just start a thread on why I think Im kinda like a bloodhound, and wish I wasn't.  Help me out MM.

Love in Christ

Longhorrn

musicman

« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2008, 09:58:47 PM »

More people Crouch to dookie.

Love in Christ

Longhorn

Well how else should people do this?

Ninny

« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2008, 02:12:51 PM »

Musicman,
You DO have a way with (manipulating) words! Ha! Those kids have caused you to slip in and out of reality, haven't they?
You are HOPELESS!  :o  ;D :D Are you and Longhorn in the same club? I mean is it for people who have, you know --escaped?  :D :D :D
Kathy :D

walt123

« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2008, 05:28:41 AM »

All of you are very funny

thanks for the laugh,I ------like it.

walt
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 23 queries.