bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Question about an article I read of Ray's and can't remember where it is.  (Read 3726 times)

Marlene

Today I was cleaning. I had made some copies of some things a few years back. I came across an article called The Deceptions Of Satan the Devil. So, I read it. At the end of it , it said it was written my a man named Ernest Martin. I remember reading something that Ray wrote and he spoke well of him. I think Rays said he had passed away. Does anyone remember reading an article that Ray talked about him in? Does anyone know of him?
In His Love, Marlene
Its strange I copied an article from Ernest Martin and don't ever remember reading it till today. It seems he has believes like Ray.

Kat

Re: Question about an article I read of Ray's and can't remember where it is.
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2008, 01:30:21 AM »

Hi Marlene,

Ray does mention him in an email, but it is from his site page and does not have a date.  So this must have been a few years back anyway.

http://bible-truths.com/email3.htm

It helps if you have someone to steer you in the right direction in your studies. I was friends with the late Dr. Ernest Martin (he died a few weeks ago), who was the first to begin showing me the reconciliation of all in the Scriptures. There are many writers from the past who understood this Scriptural truths. Andre Jukes has written some good works, but some of them are extremely difficult reading. My whole thing is to make it easy and simple to understand.
------------------------------------------------------------

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Marlene

Re: Question about an article I read of Ray's and can't remember where it is.
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2008, 01:44:42 AM »

Kat, Thanks so much. I must have copied that off a couple of years before I found Ray's sight. Why, I would have copied and never read it is just so unbelievable. Although, I am not sure that I would have understood that as being no Hell, cause he was mainly teaching what Satans purpose is and showing God uses him for good. Now, more then ever I believe God had the perfect time for me to believe this. I had been going through alot of things the last two years before I found Ray's website. It was the perfecrt time for me to belive. Kat, I belive God gave me the truth , when he was ready and not one minute before. Almost, very night I talk to God and cry and thank him over and over for his Love for all. I don't know if I will be in the elect. But, I do know that God has put the desire in me to run the race.

Thanks kindly for your time in helping me. I love all my Brother and Sisters on BT and Ray.

In His Love, Marlene
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 20 queries.