bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Message from Ray about his Health  (Read 13443 times)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
Message from Ray about his Health
« on: November 05, 2008, 11:28:21 AM »

Dear Forum and Elect of God:

As many have shown an interest and deep concern for my health and well-being at this time, I will try and up-date you on how I am fairing.  I am just beginning to type a few emails, although my right hand is yet far from being fully functional.  It is now over three months since I was diagnosed with terminal stage four cancer with massive metastasizing of cancer cells throughout my arms, legs, entire spinal cord, hips, ribs, shoulders, jaw, and skull.  And it is nearly three months since Dr. Steger put me on a ponderous regimen of nutrition and therapy to fight this advanced cancer which statistically has a clinical survival rate of zero.

The last two months were much worse than the first month.  I have had great pain in my right wrist and elbow for four to five weeks.  Sleep has not been good.  As my hand improved I was troubled by a serious of four or more simultaneous areas of semi-severe pain in places like my right hip, then left hip, lower back, shoulder blades, rib cage, knees, leg and arm bones, jaw, etc.  Thank God as new pains would emerge, the older ones would dissipate, and right now most of them are nearly gone.  I am beginning to ride my exercise bike again, and do a little yard work.  Overall, I feel pretty good right now.  I know that many of you (as well as old friends of mine) are praying for me, and it is effectively working.  There is no doubt that God is hearing our prayers.

As we read in Scripture, numerous people prayed for by Jesus Himself "began to heal or mend" from a certain day of hour--they were not all instantaneously healed.  I can honestly say that I have had not one anxious day about my condition after those three initial days of emotional turmoil when first presented with the raw facts concerning my dire prognostication at the cancer center back in July.

One of the greatest encouragements has come from those who sacrificed financially to help offset the high cost of my treatments.  I now take 60 supplements and nutrients daily, along with weekly therapy at Dr. Steger's office. For the last month I have been undergoing a weekly procedure for removing, lead, mercy, copper, and other  heavy metals from my body.  Although Dr. Steger's services are not at all considered expensive or excessive, because of the sheer volume of services I am engaged in, the cost is more than my total monthly income.  So without so many pitching in to help, I would be in some financial difficulty now.  Thank God for all your generosity!

Presently, I have lost over 60 pounds, and am now at a close to normal weight for the first time in eight years.  Good thing I saved several boxes of my old jeans.

I have saved right at 1000 of the emails I have received in recent months and will try to begin answer some of them in the months ahead, however, my priority is to write more articles for bible-truths.com. I suppose there are many who are discouraged over the law of new material being posted on our site recently. God willing, this will change in the months ahead as I am able and inspired.  I have already a list of subjects that I want to cover, as well as to continue with the "Lake of Fire" series.

Till next time:  Take courage and fight the good fight of faith!

God be with you all,

Ray
« Last Edit: November 27, 2008, 04:51:07 PM by Kat »

mharrell08

Re: New Message from Ray about his Health
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2008, 11:51:45 AM »

Thanks for the update Dennis...glad to know Ray is doing better as God does answer prayers.  :)

First uplifting news I heard all day...  ;D

Marques

Vangie

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2008, 11:57:15 AM »

Another great day in the works now!  So glad to read this message.

Love in Christ,
Vangie

aqrinc

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2008, 01:12:28 PM »

Hi Ray,

Thanks be to God and Our Saviour Jesus Christ, for your Recovery and Healing. It is inspiring to see how
God Takes care of each one of us as individuals. With the Grace Of God Through His Faith in us we will be
right where He wants us to be daily.

Love and Faith; in Christ Jesus,

george.

aqrinc

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2008, 01:17:04 PM »

Hi Marques,

God is Still On The Throne; (of your heart) and Prayer (In His Will) Changes Things.

Hope this second piece of Good News cheers you up Brother.  ;D

Jesus Christ Reigns,

george.

Thanks for the update Dennis...glad to know Ray is doing better as God does answer prayers.  :)

First uplifting news I heard all day...  ;D

Marques

mharrell08

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2008, 01:49:54 PM »

Hi Marques,

God is Still On The Throne; (of your heart) and Prayer (In His Will) Changes Things.

Hope this second piece of Good News cheers you up Brother.  ;D

Jesus Christ Reigns,

george.

Thanks George...just making a little humor though your comments are appreciated.  :)

joyful1

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2008, 02:45:19 PM »

What a brave soldier....
I wish I had something to offer financially, but I just can't help at all right now...I know that Ray would understand. But I still feel bad.
Perhaps my part is to learn from what he is going through....to pass on his insights to others.....and to offer up my prayers of hope and healing.
Sincerely,
Joyce

Samson

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2008, 02:45:52 PM »

Thankyou Dennis,

Uplifting and wonderfull news indeed, Glad to hear that our teacher is doing
                         much better than earlier(July) predictions.

I was wondering, regarding Rays difficulty in typing responses to Emails and
                         any future articles: Is it possible that someone could do his typing for him, at
                         least temporarily. Perhaps this was already considered, if needed, I would be
                         more than happy to volunteer. My work schedule is good for such a task.

Anyway, All Great News about Ray.

Kind Regards, Samson.

Rene

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2008, 03:15:48 PM »

Dennis,

Please give Ray our sincere thanks for this update.  I am so excited to hear that he has a list of subjects he hopes to cover, as well as the continuation of the LOF Series.

I am truly encouraged! :)

René

iris

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2008, 04:01:21 PM »

Thanks for the update!

I wish I could help financially, but I can't even help myself right now, with all the medication I have to take since having the heart attack.

The only thing I can do is pray for Ray's health to improve.

Iris

Patrick

« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2008, 05:33:22 PM »

We serve a WONDERFUL God, and He has EVERYTHING under control.

Robin

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2008, 07:29:48 PM »

My prayers continue for Ray.

I'm so thankful that he still has peace through all he is going through.

Take courage and fight the good fight of faith!

Amen.

rk12201960

« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2008, 08:13:01 PM »

Its Gods will, sorry Ray you have way to much work to do, you don't have time to die.
you can rest later.
Gods Speed to you my Brother.
In Gods will.
Randy
 ;D 8)

musicman

« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2008, 09:47:18 PM »

I'm very glad to hear this news.  I've been praying for Ray, also.

Linny

« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2008, 10:04:23 PM »

Such encouraging news Ray! I am thrilled to hear it. Healing does always seem to take you to the worst
possible place before you begin to come back up! :-\
Just hearing that your pain levels have decreased is such a blessing.

I am with Samson. If Ray could dictate his articles he is wanting to write, I would also be happy to
volunteer to do some typing for him!

Lin

Marlene

« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2008, 02:27:49 AM »

Ray, I am so happy to hear you are feeling better. I will continue to pray for you. I am fairly new to your website, but I can tell you I will never be the same. I cannot even express in words how the truth has set me free.

In His Love,
Marlene

cjwood

« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2008, 03:39:43 AM »

dear ray,
you are such an inspiration to me. your life was one which God foreknew was going to be one of His chosen vessels to bring forth His mystery for the gentiles. i will be forever indebted to you for your obedience and faithfulness. your physical condition and your courage and strength cause me to realize that i have nothing to complain about. i pray for you without ceasing, and for your manuela. i too am encouraged to read that you have some new subjects, as well as continuing with the lof series. God surely has more work for you to do.

i encourage you to also continue the good fight of faith.

sincerely,
claudia

cherokee

« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2008, 08:39:10 AM »

Ray,
It is so good to hear you are doing better and encouraging to hear our prayers are being heard and answered.

A student in Christ,
Suzie

firefly77

« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2008, 01:05:38 PM »

Ray wrote: ...I have already a list of subjects that I want to cover, as well as to continue with the "Lake of Fire" series....
This alone is a remarkable statement and I am so happy and elated that Ray is thinking about the "future". Having gone through some periods of severe physical pain myself at certain times in my life, it is the hardest thing to even think about "tomorrow" because of the hopelessness that creeps in. Having God's Peace in the midst of the storm is most certainly one of the greatest gift He can give to us while physical healing is taking place.
I will continue to keep Ray in my prayers.

Susan

« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2008, 07:51:28 PM »

Ray,

I greatly enjoyed your Nashville studies, it's so good to hear that you are improving, prayers continue for your health. I look forward to your future studies.

Thank you,
Susan
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 23 queries.