bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Message from Ray about his Health  (Read 13442 times)

pylady

Re: New Message from Ray about his Health
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2008, 10:56:08 PM »

All thanks and praise and prayers to our great and merciful God for your continued healing, Ray. 

Thank you for teaching us, not only thru your written words, but by your example, the power of prayer and trust in the One Who is able to deliver us from every trial.

Thank you, Dennis for this wonderful day brightener.  Ray is improving and plans on writing new material for bts!  WOW!

May God continue to bless you.

Cindy

kweli

« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2008, 08:04:11 AM »

Better news than those in the Good News.  :(

May HE keep you in HIS will Mr Smith.

Heidi

« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2008, 06:48:04 AM »

What an awesome God we serve.....keep on keeping on Ray and may God bless and protect you.

Love
Heidi

TeacherLady

« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2008, 02:08:44 PM »

So glad to hear from you Bro. Ray and even more glad to know that you are doing better.  I'm happy that God is hearing our prayers.  Your courage throughout this ordeal is very inspiring.  When I came to the Conference in September (it was my 1st time) I had no idea of your condition.  It took a lot of sacrifice to go on with the Conference though you weren't feeling the greatest.  I believe God will reward you for your sacrifice and concern for God's people to have a proper understanding of His word.

If you have any difficulty in typing your next papers to be posted, perhaps you can record them and then have someone transcribe them for you.  I'd be more than willing to help with that and I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one.   Please don't hesitate to let me know.

Love & Peace to you and your family!

Dorothy Marie

snaggle

« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2008, 05:15:27 AM »

Dennis,

I am sure Ray is getting all the help he needs but just wanted to mention DCA (Dichloroacetate), as there has been some impressive results from cancer sufferers taking DCA . See www.thedcasite.com for more info. Best of all DCA can be self prepared.

Cheers,
Mike.

Daddysgirl

« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2008, 05:01:43 AM »

I am indebted to you in ways that words cannot explain. I know that God had it all set up and yet i humbly just want to thank you for your obedience. May God's grace continue to rest upon your life.

Love,
Matty

zander

« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2008, 11:13:03 AM »

I often come to this site but i have posted only about 3 times in over 2 years.

So this is one of those times my post can be made.

All the best Ray.  You are an inspirational figure that God has used to give comfort to so many.

Bless ya man!

David

« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2008, 07:09:26 AM »

Great to hear Ray is feeling better, and encouraging that our prayers for Ray are being answered.

winner08

« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2008, 10:57:25 PM »

I can only express what others have said. I feel just as they do. You, Ray have touch and changed my life in so many deep meaning ways I cant even start to count. I Thank you from the bottom of my heart to the tip of my toes. God has you exactly where you should be and with His mercy and Glory you will come through this a better and wiser man. I will be praying for you as I have been doing ever night upon hearing the news of your illness. May God bless you and your family. I'm sure all of us will be praying for a healthy recover and we are looking forward to your new papers on BT. I for one can not wait to see what you what you come up with next.

hebrewroots98

« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2008, 11:05:05 AM »

Hello Ray!!  

What a blessing and miracle it is to hear that you are doing better and that God has been answering our prayers about you!  I am so thankful that HE knows our concerns for you to where He is allowing us more time with you; HE knows that we need you and that you need us.  I am thrilled that the procedure that Carol and I had recommended to you is helping you to heal, I am a believer in it and have used it myself!  

Also, if it helps, I know that they just came out recently with a computer program called 'DRAGON'; it comes with a headset and it simply records what you say and then it types it up for you as say it...maybe this would help you with writing what you want on BT's???  (I got mine at Best Buy on sale for $100, originally $200 though...surely they will be on sale this holiday season!)  Let me know

I used to work on the cancer unit for a long time and I understand the word METASTICIZE. and this IS a HUGE miracle that you are experiencing with your health Ray.  (PRAISE GOD and everyone keep on praying diligently, b/c it is certainly working!.)   Our precious big brother, we love you more than you will ever know and we appreciate all that you have done for our spiritual growth more than we say!   I will keep you in my prayers, it is the least that I can do!  I sure wish that I were at point to where I could help you financially (I just racked up $15,000.00 in medical bills since my truck crash 2 wks ago...It's amazing to me that how in just a few seconds/moments one can make such a staggering medical bill, ugh!)

blessings to your and your wife!
MUCH LOVE,
IN HIM,
Susan

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2008, 11:11:37 AM »

Hey Susan

Wonderful to see you again! Your post also speaks for me as I believe it does for others here who value and appreciate the gift we have in Ray as our Teacher and expounder of the Wisdom and Understanding of God.

Arc

gmik

« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2008, 01:29:56 PM »

Hi Susan.  I didn't know about your crash!  Hope everyone was OK. Hope all is well w/ your homeschooling etcetc....I miss the good ole days when you, Arc, and Paula and maybe others were writing posts all the time.  Ah well, can't look back.  The newbies are great, I just don't post as often.

Thank God for our teacher Ray and Manuela.  God Bless them.

hebrewroots98

« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2008, 02:26:10 PM »

AHHHHH, MY LOVELY SISTERS....(WHERE IS THE HUG ICON???)   WELL TAKE A BIG OLE HOLY KISS FROM ME TO YOU TWO  :-* :-* :-*!!!  IT IS SO GOOD TO COME BACK HOME AFTER BEING AWAY FOR SO LONG (GOD'S WILL, not mine)....I MISS THOSE GOOD OLE' DAYS TOO GENA AND YOU ALL TOO! ;D

Daniel and I will be alright, thanks Lord, there is so much to glean from having had the crash...it's I just can't use my knees or right leg very well right now as wel...plus it's hardl keeping a 10 yr old BOY still after having a head trauma...(thankfully, his black eyes are all that is left from the 5 inch wide and one inch thick hematoma on his forehead from his head hitting the back of the front seat head rest (at what felt like 80 MPH to both of us  (b/c my 40 mph and her 40 mph =80 mph at a near head on collision!!;)   I'm a bit behind on homeschooling (doing make up as we speak... ::))

love you all!!
Susan

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2008, 04:47:21 PM »

Hi Gran G.

I can always trust you to put in the fine example of what I miss out regarding any comment about Susan's crash and her precious Danial.... ;D It is good to see you posting again and I hope the twins are doing fine.

Arc

jeetkunejimi

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Message from Ray about his Health
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2008, 08:49:05 PM »

Thanks Dennis,
                    the update is most encouraging, my family and I as well as a couple of close friends who also have been called out of Babylon and guided to Ray's site several years ago are pleased Ray can write again. We all agree that new insightful articles are what count the most about the site, as Ray has been given to teach the deeper things of the Spirit and in turn inspire Christ's true body. The Nashville conference video clips have been a true God send to our small group over the pond here in Nottingham, England and has cleared up many unanswered questions that I'm sure have always bugged many of God's elect. The content of the conference is so blatently obvious you wonder why you ever struggled with it, I guess indoctrination is a hard thing to shake of, praise God for shaking us all.Lol.

God's will be done as always, and lets hope God wills that Ray has many a sunrise to awake to yet and many a paper to write, until our Lord returns.Amen.

And God bless Sensei Steger.
Join me now in my new massive money making business venture, selling asbestos blankets only on Sundays at the exits of Orthodox churches. It's really gonna take off.

jack84

« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2008, 01:23:42 PM »

Hi Ray;
I am glad to hear that you are feeling better !! As I'M sure that you know God is healing you .. It will take a little time  for that process to work in you,  however God always answers the prayers of thoughts who care about others, And from what I see there are many that God has moved in there hearts to care and pray for you. Besides we have a lot more to learn yet !

May God Speed;
jack84

judith collier

« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2008, 05:22:09 AM »

Dear Ray, I am new but my heart goes out to you and yours. My heartffelt prayers are surely doing that for which they were intended. You appear by the responses to be much loved and I can see why. I, too have cancer, leukemia. Doctors keep telling me to keep up the good attitude. I trust God knows all these gray hairs on my head and thus knows my circumstances. I trust His plan is being worked out. And that plan is ALWAYS for our good. We were made to struggle against death, how God hates the death of His Elect. I pray total and all encompassing life surround you, vaporize all pain, and that the Lord Himself manifest His eternal life in you to the point of exceedingly healing every part to the marrow of your bones. I pray that your life be extended for as long as you need to be satisfied. "I will satisfy you with long life" says the Lord.

tinknocker

« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2008, 04:10:00 AM »

Great news - our GOD is awesome. Thank you for the update.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 23 queries.