bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Questions for clarification of LOF Part XV, Part D  (Read 3948 times)

Amrhrasach

Questions for clarification of LOF Part XV, Part D
« on: November 15, 2008, 06:07:54 PM »

THE LAKE OF FIRE
Installment XV - Part D
The Myth of Free-Will Exposed

EVERYTHING HAS A PRECISE APPOINTED TIME

The word "season" in the KJV is translated from the Hebrew word, z[e]man, and is defined in Strong’s Hebrew Dictionary as: "APPOINTED season, occasion, time." And "purpose" is defined as: "pleasure, desire, matter." Sometimes rendered as "purpose" or "event."

God gave King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon a dream, part of which Daniel interprets as follows:

"That they shall drive you from men, and your dwelling shall be with the beasts of the field, and they shall make you to eat grass as oxen, and they shall wet you with the dew of heaven, and seven times shall pass over you, TILL YOU KNOW THAT THE MOST HIGH RULES IN THE KINGDOM OF MEN, AND GIVES IT TO WHOMESOEVER HE WILL" (Dan. 4:25).

"And at the end of the days I Nebuchadnezzar lifted up my eyes unto heaven, and my understanding returned unto me, and I blessed the most High, and I praised and honored Him that lives for ever, whose dominion is an everlasting dominion, and his kingdom is from generation to generation:

*>*>*>

Questions”  What is the significance of “and seven times shall pass over you”? 

Can I assume that 7 is for perfection?  Perfection of God’s timing?

Since God is no respector of persons, shall we all have “seven times shall pass over” before we realize that “free-will” is an idol of the heart?

And, does “pass over you” also signify anything?

Now this:

God has predetermined that many should be reading this paper of mine at this precise "appointed time." God has also predetermined that only a few will understand and accept what they are reading. The majority will be offended at the Scriptures that I have presented and their frustration will turn to hatred, because the head of one of their "idols of the heart" is being knocked off.

“because the head of one of their "idols of the heart" is being knocked off.”

In Revelation we read the beast with 10 horns.   When Ray says “idols of the heart” is being knocked off, is that significant with the beast AND significant/resembling one of the 10 horns?

If so, is there any significance to the number “10"?

Rev 13:1  And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

A.

Richard D

Re: Questions for clarification of LOF Part XV, Part D
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2008, 07:42:19 PM »

A.

The # 7 has to do with completeness from what I understand. You know, 7 equals a complete fall. And I thought the # 10 here as you used it was referring to ten Kingdoms.

I hope this helps and I hope I’m right but if wrong, I would that you know, I’m not angry about the scriptures you used but found a witness to another one I was looking for. ;D

In God’s Love. Richard.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2008, 09:27:47 PM by Richard D »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 18 queries.