bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Teaching on this forum  (Read 11363 times)

Ninny

Re: Teaching on this forum
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2008, 11:50:19 PM »

Ho! Jennie, don't start that you will have musicman and longhorn beating down your door!! You are opening yourself up for too many belly-laughs!
I am laughing because I BELIEVE YOU!! I had a neighbor who told me stories of how he used to run whiskey between Alabama and Georgia in the trunk of his car!! Man, he could have been in jail for a long time! :D :D :D Oh so funny!
Kathy :D

jennie

« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2008, 01:39:22 PM »

My Daddy would call me and say" Little Girl I need you over here" . I had to cross 3 county lines to get to his house. He would be waiting with his mason jars filled, a list of people and how much they owed him. One day I finally asked him if this was illegal and he said only if you get caught! It never crossed my mind to not run it because my Daddy said to do it!

Ninny

« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2008, 01:59:20 PM »

That is funny, although we never thought our daddies would steer us wrong, did we?
Oh me! This is cute! (some may not see the humor in this, but it's all in the presentation)

jennie

« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2008, 02:31:45 PM »

Down south if Daddy says do it... you just do it. You don't backtalk and refuse their instructions! He was so funny. I lost him a couple of years ago. He wasn't a traditional Daddy as many people think of Daddies being but he was mine and I loved him!

Ninny

« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2008, 02:55:51 PM »

Oh I know what you mean my daddy was pretty different as well! I told a little story about him on another post a few days ago. He milked cows for a living and my oh, my he was a character!! My dad died on Dec.24th 1989 so every year about this time I get a little nostalgic. :D :'( wow I just realize that was almost 20 years ago, how time flies! :o
Happiness!

Longhorn

« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2008, 03:59:50 PM »

180 proof, that's kiddie juice.  If Old Longhorns still ever blows, it's gonna darken the moon for the next 15 years.

Gotta get back to packing.  This space ride is almost over.

Longhorn

Ninny

« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2008, 04:28:17 PM »

yaaay! Longhorn, you're coming in for a landing! (See, I told you guys he has a still!)
Ha! ;D :D ;)
Kathy :)

jennie

« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2008, 10:27:12 AM »

My Daddy taught me to test for pureness in his whiskey. He would show his customers once how pure it was and then if they ever asked him again... he would run them off with a shotgun for even questioning whether it was still pure or not!

aqrinc

« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2008, 02:46:11 AM »

Oh no hide the sour mash, longhorn will be coming for dinner tomorrow. ;) Just kidding brave hero,
lets splash a couple to your successful space cultivation, oops Top Secret mission :o

george.

musicman

« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2008, 07:06:04 PM »

Drinkin more koolaid here.  Seeing colors, gettin the spirit.  Heeeeeeeeeeeyyy  god???  What ya got for me.

My son, I am embarrassed by what the churches have said about me.  Hell is a mistranslation and they have invented a terrible false doctrine based on it.

Yes lord, they are wrong. Will you set them right?

No!!!  I must get in line with their teachings to avoid more embarrassment.

Uuuuuuummmmm. ....... .what?

They are the church, and I must make them right.

But they're not right about anything.  They also think you're a trinity and. . . . .

Silence!!!  I must make good on their promise for eternal hell.

god, you mean you must make bad. . . .

Shut yo mouth!!  See, the sun is going to burn out soon, so I will go ahead and keep gassing it up with human souls.  That'll keep it burning.

Sooooooo, the non churchies will just die, right?

No son, what church have you been going to?  Don't you know that people have to be consciously burning in hell forever for it to sound scarry?  That's TBN 101 buddy.

Now go teach the world that hell is now in the sun. . . . .soooo it will keep shining on the churches.

The false churches?

The real churches!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 13, 2008, 07:07:53 PM by musicman »

Ninny

« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2008, 08:20:39 PM »

A conundrum....hmmm
the false churches are the real churches? Well, cause that's the only ones we've got!
So actually we could say they are the "real, false churches"? Oh, wow did I pass TBN 101?
this is scary stuff, ya know!
Kathy :o

musicman

« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2008, 08:46:02 PM »

False or not, god must conform to their teachings.  Word of the koolaid!!

Ninny

« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2008, 09:44:44 PM »

Now did you say that God KNOWS He must conform?
Wait! I know! you spelled it god lower case g! That means this 'god' you talked to really WAS the god of the churches! he was the god of the koolaid!

I see it now! The god of the koolaid is the anti-god! The pseudo-god! The god of this world! Oh, my gosh! Run Musicman! You've been getting messages from the devil!!! ;)

musicman

« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2008, 01:18:04 AM »

Say it aint so.  It's gude koolaid.  god done gave me the spirit!!

Ninny

« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2008, 10:09:59 AM »

:D :D :D
You make me laugh, dude!
Kathy ;D
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 20 queries.