bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: You are confused  (Read 5662 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
You are confused
« on: November 09, 2008, 10:53:55 AM »

I too used to go to Florida Bible College when I read the comment from “Robert” about you being a “cult” and your “book” answer.  It did not take me long to realize you are a skeptic, which means you do not believe.  I suppose you believe not because you see not and you see not because you believe not.  I hope and pray you will some day believe, so you won’t have to “convince the world“ about your private interpretation with 100s of condescending e-mails.  True Christians don’t need your commentaries on the Bible; we can read it for ourselves, and the Holy Spirit will interpret it for us.

John

Dear John:

No, John, you are totally wrong when you suggest that I am a "skeptic" of the orthodox doctrines of mainstream Christendom.  I have long ago gone far beyond "skepticism."  I am now a full-blown "EXPOSER" of these evil and "damnable heresies" of Christendom--(Mystery Babylon the Great, Mother of Harlots, and ABOMINATIONS of the Earth, II Pet. 2:1 & Rev. 17:5)!  And by the way, John, how long will you refuse the Commandment of the LORD to "COME OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE" (Rev. 18:4)?

May God be with you till you see the Light,

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 22 queries.