bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Christian Bear  (Read 6056 times)

hillsbororiver

Christian Bear
« on: November 09, 2008, 11:55:36 AM »

This Christian man was going hunting one day by himself. While hunting, there was a bear that chased after him. While the man was running from the bear he dropped his gun. Then the man tripped over a huge log and broke his leg. He knew right then and there that he would be this big bear's meal. Then the man thought to himself, I know what I will do, I'll Pray.

So the man uttered a prayer: "Lord, make this bear a Christian bear."

***ZAP*** Lightning struck! And the man just knew that his prayer had been answered. Just then the bear came into view. It calmly walked up to the man and bowed down on his knees.

Then the bear spoke: "Dear Lord, I thank you for this food..."

Beloved

Re: Christian Bear
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2008, 12:01:25 PM »

Joe  the bear needed to add...may I not get indigestion from any false doctrines found within this tasy morcel and if there is any may is pass right through me.

Is this a spin off of the I have a question about eating at the banquet..  ;D ;D

beloved

hillsbororiver

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2008, 12:09:59 PM »

Joe  the bear needed to add...may I not get indigestion from any false doctrines found within this tasy morcel and if there is any may is pass right through me.

:D

Great addition Beloved!

Joe

Richard D

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2008, 12:15:10 PM »

Good one Joe...LOl

Beloved

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2008, 12:19:44 PM »

That is right Joe..watch what you pray for..he asked for a Chrstian bear...God gave him one of his own a  ....
BELIEVING BEAR.

Beloved

iris

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2008, 12:28:57 PM »

That was a good one Joe!!!   ;D ;D

Iris

musicman

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2008, 12:03:08 AM »

Oh come on!!  The time it would take the bear to perform all of the christian rituals (20 second prayer, sprinkel holy water on face, drink wine and eat cracker, speak in tongues, do the cross sign about 20 times) the man could have easily run away.  I'm sorry, but this joke is full of holes.

iris

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2008, 02:04:16 AM »

Musicman, you make funny music!!!   ;D ;D ;D

Iris

Martinez

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2008, 05:38:13 AM »

Why would you ask for the bear to be made christian?

Christians are some of the most sadistic, unmerciful people I have ever met!

kweli

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2008, 10:53:09 AM »

Oh come on!!  The time it would take the bear to perform all of the christian rituals (20 second prayer, sprinkel holy water on face, drink wine and eat cracker, speak in tongues, do the cross sign about 20 times) the man could have easily run away.  I'm sorry, but this joke is full of holes.

:D  :D  :D

aqrinc

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2008, 09:14:10 PM »

Eaten by a Christian Bear ???, is that like burning in kindly hellfire.

george.

hillsbororiver

« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2008, 10:01:37 PM »

:D

Hey George,

Neither option is especially appealing, but what about perhaps a dog?

This fundamentalist Christian couple felt it important to own an equally fundamentally Christian pet. So, they went shopping.

At a kennel specializing in this particular breed, they found a dog they liked quite a lot. When they asked the dog to fetch the Bible, he did it in a flash. When they instructed him to look up Psalm 23, he complied equally fast, using his paws with dexterity. They were impressed, purchased the animal, and went home (piously, of course).

That night they had friends over. They were so proud of their new fundamentalist dog and his major skills, they called the dog and showed off a little.

The friends were impressed, and asked whether the dog was able to do any of the usual dog tricks, as well. This stopped the couple cold, as they hadn't thought about "normal" tricks.

Well, they said, "let's try this out."

Once more they called the dog, and they clearly pronounced the command, "Heel!"

Quick as a wink, the dog jumped up, put his paw on the man's forehead, closed his eyes in concentration, and bowed his head.

Peace,

Joe

Vangie

« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2008, 10:38:27 PM »

OOOOOoooooowww!  That one was almost painful Joe!   ;D :D ;)

(My father in law's gonna love it--thanks!  The cornier the better, hee hee.)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 20 queries.