bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prayer for my neice  (Read 4149 times)

Marlene

Prayer for my neice
« on: November 11, 2008, 03:45:56 AM »

Hello, My niece who is 21 lost her Father tonight. My sister and her father have been divorced for a while now. He was not very good to my sister or my neice. But, they had made there amends over the last 7 months he has been ill and in a hospital. His Lungs were bad, and also he kept loosing blood. His breathing was so bad the last 7 years. My sister is paralyzed on her left side from a stoke has a really bad heart. When, my neice called her and let her know she was crying. So, pray for her. My neice name is Billie Jo and My sister is Margene.
Tonight my neice called me and she cried and I shared some comforting words. I also, told her why we don't go to church any more and told her of a scripture and that I had many that speaks of the salvation of all. She said,"I sure want to have you show them to me sometime." Funny how God gives the right time to share Salvation of All. My neice passed out when he died and they caught her. I know she is so distraught.

In His Love,
Marlene

Heidi

Re: Prayer for my neice
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2008, 05:15:34 AM »

Marlene, I will pray for you, your sister and niece during this time.  May God keep you and them in His perfect peace.

Ninny

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2008, 10:27:17 AM »

Marlene, I'm glad you got to talk to your niece.  I have an adult niece that I'm very close to. I'm 12 years older, but we are best friends and more like sisters. Her children are more like grand kids to me than nieces and nephew, her 15 year old even calls me Ninny! (that's what my grand kids call me).

She will probably need to lean on you since her parents were divorced. Just be there for her I think you will be! I'll be praying for all of you.
Love,
Kathy :)

Richard D

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2008, 03:21:46 PM »

Marlene.

I it’s sad to hear these things and I want you to know I’ll be praying for your niece and also your whole family during this time of sorrow. It’s so wonderful to hear how God is working through you in talking to your niece about scriptures also.

May the peace of God be with you all during this time of sorrow.

In God’s Love. Richard.

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2008, 12:00:22 AM »

hi marlene,
i too will add your niece billie jo and your sister margene to my prayers. it is hard to loose one's father even if the relationship is not ideal. i know that God can and will use you to help comfort your family members. it is awesome how our heavenly Father knows what we need before we even need it.

claudia

Marlene

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2008, 11:09:22 PM »

Hello, Thanks for all the prayers. She got through the funeral today. She still breaks down off and on, but this takes time.  She knows she can come to me at any time. She also, knows there is no Hell. I believe this is helping her alot.

In His Love,
Marlene

aqrinc

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2008, 11:13:32 PM »

Hi Marlene,

Sorry i am late, please pass my condolences to your niece. I am glad that she has a hope and
knows it too.

Ecclesiastes 7
3- Sorrow is better than laughter, for by sadness of face the heart is made glad.

13- Consider the work of God: who can make straight what he has made crooked?

14- In the day of prosperity be joyful, and in the day of adversity consider: God has made the
one as well as the other, so that man may not find out anything that will be after him.

george.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 19 queries.