bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Horrible!  (Read 9062 times)

hillsbororiver

Re: Horrible!
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2008, 01:02:21 PM »

Now you also give me the impression that someone is on this forum by their own will but I also read a thread from Joe otherwise known as Hilsbororiver about those who have come and left and he mentioned they never were apart of us anyways.

So I can only conclude that if God has lead them here they will remain here as long as God chooses them to remain here and not because of what I said one way or the other.

Actually that was Dennis. 

All of the above, plus, someone insulted them (too much pride), they found one point they could not agree with (baby out with the bath water), the walk was too hard (couldn't overcome, so just quit), or they were permanently banned (they were never one of us to begin with).

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,8648.0.html

I must give credit where credit is due. ;)

Peace,

Joe

Richard D

« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2008, 03:46:27 PM »

Brother Craig.

I don’t understand why I’m being singled out, I feel like a little sheep being attacked by a big bad wolf.

This thread is about Martinez and not me, .I thought you might want to console brother Martinez but I see you have said nothing concerning his situation but find condemnation because I have not expressed myself properly.

When I was writing to Martinez I was thinking about his situation and not about others who might be reading what I wrote at the time. I know as a moderator you need to think more about the politics of the board.

I could comment on things you said to me in your last response but I won’t because it would only leads to more carnality so I shall place my finger over my lips and say nothing more.

I do agree with what you said about refereeing to all employers as greedy people, I was wrong about saying that and I also apologize for my ignorance as there was certainly no love in that statement.

I’m sure there are wonderful employers in this world we live in I just never had the opportunity to be employed by any of these wonderful employers but only the greedy employers.

This was God’s purpose for me to work for greedy employers so I would know the difference between giving employers and greedy employers.

And seeing where I am now self employed who knows what God’s plans are for me. Maybe one day I’ll be hiring people and God wants me to remember the employers I worked for so I don’t do likewise could that be it?

You’re my brother in the Lord and I love you as a brother in Christ, there are still many things embedded in my memory from my experiences in this life that anger me when I think about those things and I guess they are bound to manifest themselves in my writings from time to time.

Well, anyways Craig I cannot say I have not learned something today because I have and I thank you for this new understanding in and area I had not thought about before.

God bless you Brother Craig and thank you once again for pointing out my lack of love. I did not think about those employers who view this board that maybe wonderful employers. So I see I don’t always think beyond the box. :)

In God’s Love. Richard.

Hello Joe.

You’re right, it was Dennis who said that, I’m doing great today I see…..LOL.. This is one of those days I should have stayed in bed.

What’s that expression open mouth and insert foot……..I hope my mistake did not upset you if so I apologize………I’m on a roll today………………….LOL  :)

In God’s Love. Richard.

EKnight

« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2008, 07:41:25 PM »

Richard and Craig,

I am no authority here but it seems that this disagreement should have been hashed out in PM's.  I for one am sick of reading disagreements amongst the members here and I am seeing more and more of it daily.  Not a whole lot of humility going on here.

Eileen

Richard D

« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2008, 10:23:03 PM »

Sister Eileen.

First and foremost I apologize for having upset you with my replies to Craig. This is not a heated up battle between Craig and myself, no on the contrary it about learning here.

I made a general statement as you might have read my sister that I should have thought about before I made it and Brother Craig was simply pointing it out to me.

Now as long as we are in this life there will always be disagreements and that’s ok because its life. A disagreement is one thing and arguing is another thing.

Craig and I were not arguing in my understanding but rather coming to a conclusion of a better way of communicating or expressing oneself in a manor that is not hurtful to another I would say.

Because of this, today I’ am a better communicator for it. I would like to think the correspondence between Craig and myself was perfectly fine as it did take place on the off topic board and not the general board where only Ray’s teachings should be talked about.

Maybe this forum should have a disagreement board one could flee to but then again do not the moderators have enough on there plate?

Again my sister, I apologize for having upset you.  :)

You’re Brother in the Lord. Richard.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 20 queries.