bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: My sister  (Read 12213 times)

aqrinc

Re: My sister
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2008, 04:02:49 AM »

Hi Ninny,

Done, tell Mary she has my Love and Prayers always.

Love Trust Faith and Power, In Jesus Christ Name.

george.

Marlene

« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2008, 02:16:50 PM »

Hi Kathy, Of course, I will pray for your sister Mary. I know how hard it is when it is your sister. But, I will pray Gods will be done. I will also, pray that he will comfort you during this time.

In His Love,
Marlene

iris

« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2008, 03:53:01 PM »

Kathy, I am sorry to hear about your sister.

I will keep you both in my prayers.

Iris

Linny

« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2008, 04:05:08 PM »

Hi Kathy,
I am so sorry to hear this news. It is heartbreaking and fear comes on us which must be dealt with. Not an enjoyable task but one that always grows us. I know that with all you have had to go through these past months, you must be emotionally worn out.

I have to agree with Claudia here, "also remember to believe God's report (His scriptures) and not focus on the oncologists' report. God can heal anything according to His Will."

For years now we have gone into the Scriptures to find God's truth there and believe. What a comfort God's Word is during these times.

I pray your sister and you will feel that comfort during this rough time.

Love, Lin

hebrewroots98

« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2008, 09:23:48 AM »

Praying here too!  (Your sister is blessed to have you Kathy!)
blessings,
Susan

gmik

« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2008, 02:53:47 PM »

Amen!  God's medicine not Dr. reports.  In my thoughts and prayers.  So sorry for this trial for you. It will be to God's glory.

I just read Winner08 thread on Change of Heart.  I think it would help you Kathy if you haven't already read it.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2008, 03:02:52 PM by gmik »

Ninny

« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2008, 03:29:26 PM »

Thank you everyone for your prayers. It's great to have so many faithful praying.
I visited my sister last night. My son prayed a beautiful over her she was very thankful. We told her that God is greater than any doctor and it is He who gives the doctors the ability to do what they do. She said she is believing that God will heal her. It is her heart that needs to be healed first, not from disease, but from sin. My son told her that God is the one who decides the outcome of everything so not to think that the doctors have the final say!

She is scheduled to have surgery on her lung on Wed. Dec 17th. I wish she would wait and try alternative treatments first, but the doctor told her she has to get the tumor out now! Please continue to pray for her. I just talked to my niece and she said that my sister is feeling pretty well today she was able to sleep well last night so that is good. thank you again for your prayers and kind thoughts.
Kathy :)

Ninny

« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2008, 09:51:31 PM »

Hi All,
Tomorrow at 7:30 am my sister will have her cancer surgery. She's in good spirits and hoping to be out of the hospital Christmas eve. Keep her in your prayers, I will put a little update on if I can tomorrow night.
Thanks again for praying!

daywalker

« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2008, 08:17:26 PM »

Hi All,
Tomorrow at 7:30 am my sister will have her cancer surgery. She's in good spirits and hoping to be out of the hospital Christmas eve. Keep her in your prayers, I will put a little update on if I can tomorrow night.
Thanks again for praying!

Hey Kathy,

I'm sorry to read of what your sister is going through, as well as you, your family and all who are affected. I will pray that God will stay close to all of you, and comfort your sister through her struggles, and give her the strength to endure, and give you all peace and wisdom to guide you through these "fiery trials".

God Bless all of you,

- Christopher

Vangie

« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2008, 09:12:18 PM »

Hi Kathy,
Let us know how your sister is when you can.  Hoping and praying that the surgery went well and that Mary is recovering and that you are able to rest a bit.

Love in Christ,
Vangie

Ninny

« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2008, 10:34:40 PM »

Hi all,
Wanted to report that my sister made it through the surgery just fine, we are thankful that all went well.  They removed the right lower lobe of her lung. The doctor said the tumor was much larger than he thought at first. One lymph node was inflamed so he removed that. They will have the pathology on the lymph node in a few days. She looks good tonight and will go to a room tomorrow. She said her surgery went so well because of all the prayers. She wanted me to thank everyone for their prayers. Please keep praying for a complete recovery. Thanks everyone so much! :D
God is good!! ;D

gmik

« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2008, 11:15:40 PM »

Great news.  Let us know about the path report.  God is Good.

Ninny

« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2008, 05:57:31 PM »

Good news!
The Pathology is back on the lymph nodes it was all clear! The doctor says it was stage one cancer (although the tumor was quite large). He says no Chemo and no radiation! Is that a miracle or what??!!
She is determined that she will never smoke again, but she will need a lot of prayer for that! Everyone in her family smokes and I have repeatedly been warning them they have GOT to quit for her sake and their own as well.

Thank you all for praying for her. God is so good!
Kathy

OBrenda

« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2008, 06:05:51 PM »

That's great Kathy!

;D ;D ;D ;D
Brenda

aqrinc

« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2008, 06:46:26 PM »

Great news Kathy,

GOD'S Will is Done in her case. Now she can acknowledge Him by not taking up
smoking again; i was a 2+ packs per day user at one time.

george. ;D :o ;D :-*

Good news!
The Pathology is back on the lymph nodes it was all clear! The doctor says it was stage one cancer (although the tumor was quite large). He says no Chemo and no radiation! Is that a miracle or what??!!
She is determined that she will never smoke again, but she will need a lot of prayer for that! Everyone in her family smokes and I have repeatedly been warning them they have GOT to quit for her sake and their own as well.

Thank you all for praying for her. God is so good!
Kathy

Ninny

« Reply #35 on: December 19, 2008, 11:23:46 PM »

Thank you all so much. George I'm glad you quit! My husband was a heavy smoker until 15 years ago, our younger son joined the Air Force and my husband quit smoking the day he left for basic training and never smoked again.

Oh yes the doctor said the reason my sister probably won't need chemo or radiation is because in addition to the lymph node being clear, the surrounding tissues had no cancer in them! He said that the tumor was localized in that lower lobe of her lung, she was very blessed! He told her that she was one of the fortunate ones because lung cancer usually doesn't present symptoms until it is in the late stages. She first went to the doctor because her feet and legs were swelling and so painful she just couldn't walk! If it hadn't been for that she wouldn't have known she had the cancer until way later in the game!

I told her the pain in her legs and feet were God tapping her on the shoulder telling her to pay attention!
We are thanking God for so much this year! ;D
I am thanking Him also for all of you! :D
Kathy :-*

Marlene

« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2008, 12:08:51 AM »

Kathy, I am so Happy for you and your sister and her family. God is Good. I will keep her in my prayers and that she will over come addiction . I hope her family will try and support her . I would say it is a miracle for her.

In His Love,
Marlene

Linny

« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2008, 01:16:54 AM »

Great news Kathy! ;D ;D ;D

gmik

« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2008, 02:22:33 PM »

Oh I love hearing how God works in our lives!!! I hope it will be easy for her to quit smoking.

winner08

« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2008, 03:43:47 PM »

I too am praying for your sister. She sounds like a very giving person. In giving does she neglect herself?  You see my wife and mom are like that. They will give and give to it hurts and I mean hurts. At the end they are the ones suffering because they gave so much that they jeopardized their health. Are most moms like this?? I don't know> Mine are (mom and wife) So I really do pray that your sister is healthy once more.
She sounds like a wonderful person.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 20 queries.