bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: My sister  (Read 12523 times)

Ninny

Re: My sister
« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2008, 04:27:03 PM »

Oh yes, my sister is one of those, for sure. I am hoping this ordeal will help her see that not only can she do for others but also she can let others do things for her. I'm hoping her family will come to appreciate her more now and try to help her more. I think this is going to help her be more aware of what God can do.
I know that she is more appreciative of life, for sure!

I have told her there are a lot of people on this forum who have been praying for her and sending well wishes. She said that is so sweet of all of you to think of her and pray for her.
I felt bad Thursday morning, the morning after her surgery, they changed the sheets on her bed while she was in it. She said that was so painful moving around she said she cried out to God for help. Then she said, "I said, 'Oh why isn't Kathy here praying for me?' " I told her I had been praying for her several times throughout the night. I guess I should have stayed with her that night, but she was in CCU and they don't let you stay in there all night!

I may stay at the hospital with her tonight. I'll tell you I made the ultimate sacrifice for her though...I downloaded a Loretta Lynn gospel album on my laptop. I'm taking it with me to the hospital tonight! :D She LOVES Loretta Lynn!
You know, "I was Born a Coal miner's daugter, in a cabin on a hill on Butcher Holler..."
If you know anything about Loretta Lynn, that is just who my sister reminds me of! Ha ;D She is 8 years older than I am, we were raised by the same parents and we were both raised in Arizona. I don't know how she became such a country hick!! :D :D Well, anyway there you have it, way too much information!!
Love y'all :D
Kathy ;)
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 20 queries.