bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Saying thanks to God  (Read 5918 times)

Marlene

Saying thanks to God
« on: November 11, 2008, 05:44:53 PM »

Hello, One, night a while back I was reading one of Rays papers and he mentioned how thankful for everything he has. He named many things like his Family, His Home and others. I thought that night we should all think of our blessings especially when we have trials.

Well, I am not sure what come over me last night, but I was doing the same thing and then I thanked him for my falls. I was so suprised , when I told him that.  I would never have dreamed I would say a thing like that. But, now that I see, how he directs our steps and how he delivers us out of temptations I just could not stop crying. I just wonder after the fall and his deliverance if we ever thank him. I mean now I look at life as a journey the good the bad and the
ugly and just wonder how many feel like this.

I just think he is so amazing. You know there are tears of sadness and tears of joy. Hearing Ray say he would Thank God for everything he has made me want to start doing that. But, this had to come from God I believe or I would not have done it. Can anyone relate. Knowing the simplistic truths of God have opened up a whole new world to me. The details will be wonderful, but those truths really set you free.

In His Love,
Marlene

aqrinc

Re: Saying thanks to God
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2008, 05:55:37 PM »

Marlene,

Yes, even in the most troublesome times; like now.

Praise and Thanks Be To God my ABBA,

george.

Fester

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • Yes a pancake!
Re: Saying thanks to God
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2008, 09:53:21 PM »

Eph 5:20      Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;

1Th 5:18      In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Giving thanks really does include the good, the bad, and the ugly.  Whatever God throws at us.  I sure have a lots of work to do on that one!
"Christianity began as a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. When it went to Athens, it became a philosophy. When it went to Rome, it became an organization. When it went to Europe, it became a culture. When it came to America, it became a business."
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 22 queries.