bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Obama  (Read 5461 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Obama
« on: November 13, 2008, 10:43:29 AM »

Ray,

I really appreciate your website and your postings have literally helped me from becoming insane and totally frozen with fear over the doctrine of "eternal roasting."  I was in spiritual prison for over 15 years of my life and it's a slow process coming out of the mind/fear control I was under. I used to think I was crazy and that no one else had these thoughts, but I PRAISE GOD that I wasn't and I feel like The Lord let me finally see your site along with Tentmaker.  On the same token,  I am literally astounded to the fact that as much as America supposedly hates religious extremists or extremists of ANY KIND, they have voted for the devil to become President of the United States.  I really think God has given America just what it wants so the sin can literally "pile up to heaven" so that He is finally literally forced (in justice) to pour out his wrath on mankind.  Can you expand on this as to what you think is going to happen now that it's a possibility the Antichrist himself has been elected to office?  I am so saddened by what America will become (more murders by partial-birth abortion/born alive act done away with, etc), yet I sometimes get excited that I really feel Christ IS coming back soon and it will be such a relief to be done with this place!  AMEN.... I'd love to hear you expound on Barack Obama and the OBAMANATION of Desoloation to come, LOL!!!

Kind regards,

Jennifer

Dear Jennifer:  I am glad that our site has helped your understanding of the doctrine of hell and such.

I don't believe that President Elect Barack Obama is either the "devil" or "the antichrist himself," as you suggest.  Certainly there are millions of "antichrists," and millions who approve of the sin of abortion. Barack Obama did not originate the 1973 Row v Wade Supreme Court decision to legalize abortion, and it will probably still be here after his term(s).  Nor do I believe that Barack Obama is the incarnation of all that is evil as many bloggers strongly contend. If you remember there were an equal number of "Bush is the BEAST" sites a few year back.

As I am an "Ambassador for Christ" (II Cor. 5:20), and as Ambassadors are not permitted to vote in a host nation, I do not vote and do not get involved in the politics of men.  However, I do pray for those in power (as I will pray for President Obama), as we are instructed to do (I Tim. 2:1-3).

God be with you,
Ray

« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 11:50:44 AM by Kat »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 22 queries.