bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: And God knew my thoughts.  (Read 4796 times)

Richard D

And God knew my thoughts.
« on: November 14, 2008, 02:58:52 PM »

My journey begins off the Massachusetts coast of Cap Cod,  It was a beautiful sunny morning as the windless day and calm waters with the soft cry of the seagulls above and the sparkling waters that surrounded me gave way to enchantment. I was fishing out of a newly purchased raft enjoying the serenity within when there appeared at a distance of a stone throw, a great white shark moving toward my position. I felt my heart pounding within my chest as my breath became thin and the great white faded from my sight as my heart stop within my chest.

I  found myself instantly in the presents of God in less than 1/20 of a second and had notice I was given a most beautiful spiritual body that had no limits to its functions. As I beheld the creator I was in awe of the great beauty God and heaven had possessed, there are no words in any mans language that I could used to express such beauty as its beyond the written or spoken language of earth.

Then God had look at me and it was understood as there was no spoken words in heaven, one just understood the thoughts of another and I understood God’s meaning to me was mortal man with a spiritual body come and see the things I must show you and keep these things in your heart and do not forget them.

God had taken me back to the earth from whence I came from and stood me in front of all the grave yards of the world as God had power to bring them all together in one place and it was understood within me that all these who have die where still dead in their graves and God knew my thoughts, and it was understood within me there was no hell to be found in the whole universe.

And God knew my thoughts and it was understood within me their was no person to be found in all of heaven. And God knew my thoughts and it was understood within me that all people who ever lived would become eventually saved.

Then God took me to a church but had gathered all the churches of the earth in one place so that all of them could be viewed at the same time and God knew my thoughts and it was understood within me the religious leaders from the time before Christ till present day had not been honest with the multitude of believes throughout all generation.

Then God took me back into heaven and God knew my thoughts and it was understood within me I would be given my earthly life back to make the truth known about God and His great plan of redemption.

And God knew my thoughts and it was understood within me that most people will reject the truth because they believed a lie all their life and some will mock me and other will try to hurt me and yet others will try to murder me.

And God knew my thoughts and it was understood within me I must make the truth known unto the inhabitants of the world before judgment day arrives. And after these things had come to pass I found myself back in that newly bought raft with no sight of the great white in sight.

If I continued along these lines, I wonder how many books I could sell? I wonder if all those people who bought that 23 minutes book in hell would be interested in my (And God knew my thoughts) book in heaven with a spiritual body?

Let's face it, at least my ending has a happy ending. But, do people want a happy ending? Americans spend millions of dollars a year to be scared, just think of the money they spend on horror movies and haunted houses on Halloween and scary costumes. 

In God’s Love. Richard.

Richard D

Re: And God knew my thoughts.
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2008, 06:45:00 PM »

Musicman.

In another post of mine you had mentioned something about writing a book. I have a great plan we two could implement and with the help of Longhorn I’m sure of its success. :D
Now musicman, you know you cannot tell people that you’re actually dead they won’t believe it as the world has been taught we never die, so with this in mind we can lead the blind to a true knowledge of God. :-X

I’m quite certain we could take all the fans of the TV evangelist and make them our own putting Hagee and Mr. O and the rest of them out of business.  ???

The book would make a million for us overnight as they take flight and the world will see we were right.  :)

You’re being a school teacher would ensure all punctuation and capitalizations are correct and Longhorn and I will take care of the rest.  ;D  ;D  ;D

In God’s Love. Richard.

musicman

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2008, 06:45:46 PM »

What what?  Richard, what did you say? Are you selling a book or something.  I was reading your post when I fell asleep.  Where should I send the money?  I've been suffering with insomnia.  Your book could be my answer.

musicman

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2008, 06:50:23 PM »

Oh hey, I just read your last post.  No, I'm just a music teacher.  I know nothing of grammar and punctuation and such.

Richard D

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2008, 06:57:59 PM »

Musicman.

Please, this is disturbing me as this is only the first page to many more to come. Well it’s good for one to have a critic to guild one away from criticism. Gee Musicman I can rearrange my story as the guy who spent 23 minutes in hell did, why he even did that while talking to the people and they ate it up….LOL

I’m very versatile and don’t mine making changes in the book if need be.

Richard.

Richard D

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2008, 07:12:53 PM »

Musicman.

Just another thought, so you not all that sure about punctuation, well we could put musical notes in there place letting the people know we have a song of truth in our hearts and if we are successful which we will be you won’t have to listen to the little children next Halloween saying Musicman nice mask you have on!

Richard.

musicman

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2008, 07:34:44 PM »

Well now, I can work with you on changing the story.  Hell, I might be able to pert Hollywood's interest.

So you're fishing on this raft when you feel a tug.  You pull in a big one.  As you celebrate your catch you notice that the fish has a very p'd off look on it's face.  It then begins speaking in tongues.  You are disturbed, and then hear a thunderous voice, "you are violating one of my creatures"  "Now, suffer the ride through my eternal lake of fire."  You are then rafting on a river of lava.  For some reason the raft doesn't melt (hey, it's just a story, right?).  You then see all of these devil fish swimming toward you.  They are all screaming, "you are the child of the devil" and start jumping at you.  Their sharp teeth feel like fire.  They remind you that you had once made fun of their advocate human support group, as one of them had the words stitched on it's side:

People
Eating
Tasty
Animals

You wake up screaming.  Not because of the dream, but because it's reality is still hanging onto you.  In fact, one of the little ******* fish has followed you right out of this horrible hell dream, and clamped onto your. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .um. . . . . . . . . .... . . .(well this is a little embarrassing) it's clamped onto your. . . .manhood.

Ouch!!

Your book could be entiled "Support PETA or Loose Your Peter".

Richard D

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2008, 07:50:05 PM »

Musicman.

I kind of wanted to get away from the dreaming this all happen to the worlds belief we never die after dying and thought we could play upon that tune.

Now if this guy and his wife can sell this 23 minutes in hell story by the millions we have a good chance with this book. I guess it’s true, people are like sheep and this book could Sheppard them to the truth with a little cunningness of course.

If some people smell the truth they will run like pigs from a gun. Now the only question you need to ask yourself is what tune do you want to dance to.  ;D

Richard.

Ninny

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2008, 02:15:03 PM »

Richard and Musicman!! WAKE UP!!! :o I have to save you from yourselves! People don't want your lame story!! Don't you know people want to be really lied to? and Ray says you shouldn't sell the gospel!

That means you just circulate your story around on the internet for free! You send it in emails and say at the bottom "If you love Jesus pass this on to five people you care about and within seven days you will have good luck, if you delete this message you will be cursed of God and you will have bad luck within seven days!" I mean the really caring people send me emails like this all the time! This is the way it's done.

And Musicman you are SO naughty! :o

Kathy ;) :D

Richard D

« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2008, 03:32:13 PM »

Kathy.

I did this tread to show the silliness of people buying such a ridiculous book named 23 minutes in hell. It just seems to me that people prefer to be disillusion rather than seeking truth.

Although I do admit this thread went on to bother me last night as the Lord brought it to my attention that no matter which way I look at it, its still false in every way. So if I had it over to do again this thread would have not been posted.

Last night I thought about the seriousness of my belief in God and find myself way of course with this thread.

Time is indeed short very short in fact it’s as short as our next breath, when will it be taken back by God? So I understand how valuable time is and I see I really don’t have time to play.

So what started off as a joke ended up being my own chastisement last night. I would tell anyone the time given us should never be squander but spent in prayer learning as much as possible.

P.S. I regret having done this thread.  :(

In God’s Love. Richard.

Ninny

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2008, 04:43:30 PM »

Ah, Richard I'm so sorry! I know we all have to lighten up sometimes! Don't let the seriousness of the times get you down. We all know what God has done for us and if any one of us would like to go back where we were before there is only sadness.

I am so glad to be where I am right now and you know what? There is joy in the presence of the Lord! I know God forgives you (and me) AND musicman for making light of so serious a subject. Thanks for that reminder though. We need to remember who we are, huh?
Luv ya!
Kathy :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 20 queries.