bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What ???  (Read 6307 times)

Ninny

What ???
« on: November 30, 2008, 04:43:40 PM »

Yikes! I just read on the "Emails to Ray" board.  Someone is actually asking for donations to plant trees in Israel in preparation for Christ's return!!  ??? The emailer wasn't the one asking for money, he was just telling Ray about it!
Where did they get an idea like that? Things in the world just keep getting weirder and weirder!  :o
These tv preachers will do ANYTHING for money! >:(
Kathy :(

Longhorn

Re: What ???
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2008, 05:39:13 PM »

Im bringing back some Moon rocks and magical space dust to sprinkle on the trees to help them grow all the way into the heavens.

Longhorn

Ninny

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2008, 05:42:04 PM »

Woo-Hoo! I guess we don't even need to give you donations for that, huh? How foolish of me OF COURSE You'll take donations!! Has the Endeavor landed Yet?
Kathy ;)

Vangie

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2008, 07:00:38 PM »

Do you guys realize you have 6 pages of space jargon on the other thread?! ;D  Now we're bringing the space souveniers to Israeli horticulture.  Uh, oh--what's next?

I'm afraid....very afraid.   ;)

Ninny

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2008, 07:13:56 PM »

Yes, Vangie and we have LONGHORN to blame for all of it!!!  :o If he would get down to earth and be his regular stupid self we could get back to our normal boring lives!!  ::)
6 pages! Do you see what you've done Longhorn?  :P :P ;D
Kathy :-*

youthfortruth

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2008, 07:44:41 PM »

Yikes! I just read on the "Emails to Ray" board.  Someone is actually asking for donations to plant trees in Israel in preparation for Christ's return!!  ??? The emailer wasn't the one asking for money, he was just telling Ray about it!
Where did they get an idea like that? Things in the world just keep getting weirder and weirder!  :o
These tv preachers will do ANYTHING for money! >:(
Kathy :(

I feel your pain Kathy. A while back I received a "prayer rug" in the mail with specific instructions on what to do with it and, if I were not to pray on it properly, it would be necessary I dispose of the piece of paper (yes that's what it was) immediately.

Sounds like a good prop for a non animated "Aladdin" film.

God Bless!

-Andrew

Ninny

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2008, 07:49:45 PM »

Andrew,
I told you! Things just keep getting weirder! I guess we have to keep our sense of humor at all times!! ;D
Kathy ;)

Longhorn

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2008, 10:15:01 PM »

Do you guys realize you have 6 pages of space jargon on the other thread?! ;D  Now we're bringing the space souveniers to Israeli horticulture.  Uh, oh--what's next?

I'm afraid....very afraid.   ;)

We just landed, Rose is ok.  Back to the farm life... simple and meek, Rose without a beek, hogs in slop knee deep, hound dogs are asleep, I just took a peep at the sheep in the wheat and they seem so neat.  Don't be afraid Vangie... Life is good.

Got to go feed the wolf's,,,,,,   I think they are tired of eating Turnup greens.  Go figure, those silly wolves..... Hang on, Bessie the raccoon wants another plate of leftover oatmeal, half eaten pomintoe cheese samwich, 3 molded fig newtons, a tootsie roll, and 16  green M&M's, (stupid Bessie ) dosen't know i only gave her 14 green ones.........    This is taking way too much time,  I have alot of real important stuff to do.

If the CIA  shows up .... Just say I have no knowledge of this Longhorn idiot you are talking about.....when they leave, set your computer on a square bail of hay soaked in diesel, and light a match.  Life is good, God is Great, Have fun.

joyful1

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2008, 11:43:12 PM »

« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 11:49:46 PM by joyful1 »

jeetkunejimi

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2008, 10:12:07 AM »

Hi Ninny,
            we shouldn't laugh as Jesus will be coming back in the sky he will need to see the landing strip and what better way than to plant trees to line the way beautifully decked out with fairy lights, also if for any reason the devil gets the drop on our Lord by intercepting his arrival via an inside prophesy from the New World Translation, then Jesus may be forced to make a crash landing and Juniper bushes I hear make excellent air bed cushions for just such an event.

So body of Christ don't be to quick to judge things that may appear baffling to us at first glance. :D
Join me now in my new massive money making business venture, selling asbestos blankets only on Sundays at the exits of Orthodox churches. It's really gonna take off.

Ninny

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2008, 10:18:09 AM »

Very good! I never thought of that! :D :D
I'll be watching very carefully! ;)
Kathy  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 20 queries.