bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: I wont be able to post for the next 12 hours  (Read 23136 times)

Longhorn

Re: I wont be able to post for the next 12 hours
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2008, 12:56:49 PM »

Nonsense, Heck Im fixing to help design a new addition to the space station.  Im not sure why I was Elected or Chosen for this mission, all I know some represenative from NASA came by the farm speaking all this technological mumbo-jumbo stuff,(I think he was speaking in what Ray call's Tounges) and the next thing I know Im strapped to a rocket. 

Longhorn

P.S.   There are some very Bazzar conversations taking place up here, guess it might have something to do with my pet chicken Rose,,,, dang I was warned not to use her name, strike that from your memory.  When all this is over, I might have to record all this in one of them Comic Books.

aqrinc

« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2008, 06:07:55 PM »

Careful all, ;D the mods are coming out soon; craig and joe were seen sneaking around in chicken suits :o. Rene
just checked out a large eraser and bug net and Kat is lurking somewhere ready to pounce.  8) We may be shut
down before longhorn can deorbit so hurry up and send the recall. :P What the %#$@*&^  :-X oops that was
Rose (longhorn's secret chicken) not the cops.  ;D ;D ;D

george.

Ninny

« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2008, 09:59:35 PM »

This stuff is just for fun. Anyone who doesn't think it's fun or funny should just not get on this board. Not meant to be offensive, but even the moderators get in on the fun occasionally. Sorry if the content offends anyone. this is like a place to unwind. Some of the people on here have heavy burdens and serious health problems, this gives them a place to relax and laugh and take a break from thieir problems. Does it not say in Proverbs that laughter doeth good like a medicine? If it is inapproriate the mods usually step in.
Kathy :)

aqrinc

« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2008, 10:07:26 PM »

Just to reiterate, the mods are a terrible weight to bear when they show up. I tremble  ;D every time i get even
a kind word from one of them as it could just as well be fire and brimstone.  :o Meanwhile no one has heard from
poor longhorn for a while now. Hope he did not get silenced for revealing (Rose's) name; that could be very bad. :-\

george.  :D ;D ::) :-* :P

Beloved

« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2008, 10:57:58 PM »

Off Topics ....it is a "prepared" perfect place to lighen up.....for Loghorn and Musicman and others who get tired of thinking.

Longhorn just wanted to participate in the launch...if not in the physical then a flight iof the imagination.  I think Rose is enjoying the journey having no flight feathers of her own.

There are so many threads to read....just pass over these if they bother you ....the problem is that you may never know if any gems were added .

Isa 40:22  It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

Look out the porthole Longhorn.....Does it look like this from where you are ?

beloved

aqrinc

« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2008, 11:10:31 PM »

Oh Beloved,

You indeed are Beloved by myself  :-* and i am sure countless others, thanks for that Scripture Picture. Someday
i will tell the story of how scandalized my Mom was many years ago; the first time i told her what i felt my Relationship
with GOD is. She has been a JW member for over 45 years now.  ???

george. ;D

Ninny

« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2008, 11:45:40 PM »

Thank you, Beloved! You said that so much nicer than I did. I didn't mean to get all emotional about it, but you know I'm partial to Longhorn, and George and you and Marlene and Richard D. and even musicman and so on and so on! It's just sometimes we jump to conclusions before we know the whole story about things! thank you, again for stepping in and being wise!
Love,
 Kathy :D
Where IS Longhorn?

aqrinc

« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2008, 12:29:47 AM »

Kathy,

If he does not report in soon put out an APB on the Transgalactic SAR Network ???. No telling what he might do
if they went some through a wormhole   :o or worse went to try and tap a blackhole  :-\ out past saggitarrius. 

george. ;D

Ninny

« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2008, 12:45:38 AM »

George, I hope he has plenty of those fancy space diapers!! :D
We'll hope for the best!
Kathy :)

aqrinc

« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2008, 01:03:33 AM »

;D LOL  ;D
                        :o                   

Longhorn

« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2008, 12:52:52 PM »

Preparing to go on our first of five space walks (shouldn't  it be called Space Floats?)  Any way's, I got my tool box ( provided by Glovers feed mill here in Longhorns home town)  and 2 rolls of electric tape that I just happened to have in my pocket when the NASA officials came and whisked me and Rose away for this mission.

A bit of bad news, I was just informed that the NASA budgit didn't calculate the cost of a space suit for a chicken, so we are gonna have to wrap Rose in some tin foil (3 layers)  they have said, convinced, promised, took a spit oath, threw salt over their left shoulder, did the pinky secret hand shake, and all the other precausions to ensure her safety.  Get back to yall later  I know this is dangerous, but when National Security and the very reason for us even being here is at stake, I can do no less than give my best.  The shield on my space helmet has a hairline crack,,,, no problem, Let's do It..

Longhorn

P.S.  Ray is right,, God really did create many diffrent planets.  Yall should see the view.   Don't worry, I brung along 2 of those disposibal cameras that you get a Wall-Mart.  I'll be downloading pictures after the Space Walk (float)

Ninny

« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2008, 04:37:05 PM »

Longhorn, I hope your mission is successful. I'd wrap an extra layer or two of foil around the chicken, just to be sure, can you share your O2 with her? (If that crack in your helmet doesn't cause a problem that is).
Keep us updated sweet cheeks! Aha, ha, ha! :-*
Hurry home, musicman needs your help gettin' back at a lousy neighbor!
Kathy ;)

winner08

« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2008, 07:03:37 PM »

Thanks longhorn. I needed this. It has been a heavy day and I needed to laugh. I think this board is great. I think it is needed.

Longhorn

« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2008, 09:01:04 PM »

Update  11-17- 2009, ..I mean 2008 ,..I can't decide if were transseeding time, or if were going back in time.  Hate to be the bear of bad news, but I have to report it as I see it,,,,the silly string they had attached to Rose's right leg didn't hold, now she's out there in only God knows where. last we saw her she was headed striaght for Pluto. we are gonna circle back around and attempt the first in orbit recovery mission,

If all goes well, the planet earth will be safe.  If you have time out of your busy schedule's, like soccer practice, or annoying sales calls, or neighbors wanting to bowrrow a cup of sugar, or if a long lived relative suddently shows up on your door step asking for money, or if an ex-spouse accusess you of kicking the dog, or if you found one of those extra spicy sauce packs from taco bell from 2 years ago, and you decided it would be a good time to use it as a spice for your Roman Noodles,,,,, Then say a prayer for Rose.

Longhorn,,, It's hard to type with these thick gloves on.  Funny, but only mine look like oven mittens.   God Bless Yall at B.T 

Tell Musicman, don't worry about the neighbors, give em a hug, say hello, introduce them to B.T and the great teachings of Ray,,,,,,,  and then sneak over in the middle of the night after you have had 2 doozen raw oystrers, and some chilli cheese fries and some Pineapple juice and leave them the gift that keeps on givving.    Back to the important space stuff,,,,,Like finding Rose.

winner08

« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2008, 09:32:32 PM »

Man I just read longhorn's last post out loud to my wife. I had to stop in middle of sentence from laughing so hard I was crying and snorting, man, that's is some funny stuff. Poor old Rose I can just see her floating out there in space with silly string hanging off of her. What a site she must be. I mean what a trip. How do you come up with this this stuff. I must admit I don't laugh very much and I find few things funny. My wife calls me a stick in the mud with a sour puss look on my face. I have to say for that one moment when reading about Rose I let all that pinned up emotion go. You are a riot.

Ninny

« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2008, 09:55:17 PM »

Oh, no Longhorn! Poor Rose! I hope you can lasso her in!
Longhorn? Are your hands getting numb? Tie a string around your wrists to ensure a good fit with those gloves, dude!

See I told you! I knew Longhorn would come through for ya, musicman! Ewww, that's just nasty!  :P :o

Winner,
Sometimes I'm reading the stuff by these "wild and crazy guys" and laugh out loud and my family thinks I've gone nuts!

Kathy ;)

winner08

« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2008, 10:12:23 PM »

Man I'm not kidding I don't find many things funny. Even the greatest comics hardly make me smile, but Longhorn You take the cake. Thank you so much for making my day. You have a gift from God and that is the gift of laughter and making people laugh is one of the hardest things to do You are blessed. I don't mean to get serious. It is what it is. thanks

I hardly ever come to this board and read, i will post but i hardly ever read. That will change.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2008, 10:17:22 PM by winner08 »

aqrinc

« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2008, 10:52:44 PM »

Rose; the first deep space frozen fried chicken :P. Now you can open up your own joint longhorn,
no not the smokehouse; the chicken ranch eerrr space chicken eatery. Texas garbunzo  ;D baked
beans and space flash frozen fried pluto chicken. Ok longhorn  :o put down the skewer and float
back from the chicken.

george. ;D

Ninny

« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2008, 12:10:40 AM »

Well, Longhorn? Did you catch her?
You're not in Vegas gettin' married are you? ??? Just checking... Yore mama would have a fit, is she still living?
I hope you come back before you run out of funny stuff..You gotta get back to the cellar and eat some more of those funny looking mushrooms so you can replenish your funny bone! :D ;)
I wish they had a broken smiley face on here to depict that you are "cracking" us up! ;D ;D
Kathy ;)

ez2u

« Reply #39 on: November 18, 2008, 12:51:44 AM »

oh  i understand now sorry longhorn i was being too serious  laugher is good for the soul
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 20 queries.