bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: I wont be able to post for the next 12 hours  (Read 23983 times)

Ninny

Re: I wont be able to post for the next 12 hours
« Reply #60 on: November 21, 2008, 10:18:05 PM »

Oh, so YOU are abandoning us, too? I am going to get depressed! :'(
 It's gonna be real boring around here if you and Longhorn go away! I mean what will we do?  Where will we get our quality laughs? :D :D :D
Don't even THINK  about leavin' us  mister! Ha!
Kathy ;)

aqrinc

« Reply #61 on: November 22, 2008, 09:31:46 PM »

I am moving to the farside of Beta Pictoris ??? shortly. Longhorn will need to be reporting in soon
because i doubt i can get back before the stars line up again. :o

george. ;D

« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 04:35:29 AM by aqr »

Ninny

« Reply #62 on: November 23, 2008, 12:43:44 AM »

Oh, I think I'm gonna be sick! :P I just can't deal with it! ;D
You guys are just trying to mess with my mind! :o :'( ;D
Hope the stars stay lined up!
Kathy ;)

aqrinc

« Reply #63 on: November 23, 2008, 04:34:36 AM »

Are you taking the trip Kathy, ???

This is time travel now :o, none of that chemical rocket stuff. ;D

george.

Ninny

« Reply #64 on: November 23, 2008, 11:36:59 AM »

Oh, cool! Count me in! ;D
Kathy ;)

gmik

« Reply #65 on: November 23, 2008, 01:48:39 PM »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Did you find the Spaceballs van up there???  That is what this whole thread reminds me of----

you guys/gals/yahoo's/chickenaughts/ and Longhorn are a hoot!!  I am just sorry I am not clever enough to join in the merriment!!!

hebrewroots98

« Reply #66 on: November 23, 2008, 02:57:51 PM »

Hey Longhorn, long time no see!  You are still as clever and funny as ever...I'm amazed at you!  I still say that you missed your calling...forget being a farmer and become a writer or go on the comedy circuit and make some good money..you will have to offer muscle relaxers though to all of your audience members b/c their stomaches will be aching so badly...you will have them in stitches ;D ;D ;D ::)

thanks for lightening up the place!!
blessings,
Susan

Beloved

« Reply #67 on: November 23, 2008, 04:40:38 PM »

Hey Longhorn did you really drop that toolbag or is astronaut Heidemarie Stefanyshyn-Piper just taking the blame for it

we can see it from here... tell me it is not Rose again...did she wiggle loose again

Anyone that wants to track it, put your Zip Code in and it go,
I have one flyby of the toolgag, one of the space station and two other space debris things.

http://spaceweather.com/flybys/?PHPSESSID=vne3egar79bljs9qaf3mbl63k4

Time for all you space cadets to come down now

beloved

« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 05:59:51 PM by Beloved »

winner08

« Reply #68 on: November 23, 2008, 05:27:26 PM »

I'm just wondering since Longhorn was on a secret mission maby he got lose in one of Dem space walks (floats) as longhorn would say.. and the gov.wouldn't even mention it. I mean we haven't herd from him in a while. Maby Him and Rose are out there right now just floating in outer space. I for one will be looking through my spacescope to if if I can find him and Rose. y'all know how our gov. is if they don't want you to know you wont know. maby Longhorn was on one of Dem black ops missions and he accomplish his mission and they cut him loose. The gov. is that underhanded.

Special agent D.man ;) ;)

Beloved

« Reply #69 on: November 23, 2008, 06:04:44 PM »

Okay Now I know why they wanted you to bring Rose into outerspace

not only is there a missing toolbag...she said there was a lot of grease...so now the lube job jokes.......but one of the spiders got loose too.

http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publish/article_272623917.shtml

http://www.metafilter.com/76666/Lube-Jokes-will-be-too-Obvious

Go get him Rose........how is she going to do that with a damaged beak....ah problem solved...Longhorn is there too

beloved
« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 06:28:06 PM by Beloved »

Longhorn

« Reply #70 on: November 23, 2008, 06:49:40 PM »

Feel free to add to this list, but these are things you diffuntlly don't wont to do in outer space.

1. Don't sneak a beacklees chicken out to tee-tee after bedtime( nighty night for all you city folks)

I could go on for ever, but I got real important stuff to do up here.   carry on.

Keep reading Ray's materials (LOF)  and I will  get back to ya.  Hey Susan, What happened to Texas Tech?  Seems like they lost their MOJO.  HA HA

Hook em Horns

Lornghorn

aqrinc

« Reply #71 on: November 23, 2008, 07:41:18 PM »

Thar he blows, :o gosh dang chicken scratching sheep dip cleaning :-X farmer is really gonna be
famous for doing the first space chicken run while wearing diapers. ;D

george. 8)

Feel free to add to this list, but these are things you diffuntlly don't wont to do in outer space.

1. Don't sneak a beacklees chicken out to tee-tee after bedtime( nighty night for all you city folks)

I could go on for ever, but I got real important stuff to do up here.   carry on.

Keep reading Ray's materials (LOF)  and I will  get back to ya.  Hey Susan, What happened to Texas Tech?  Seems like they lost their MOJO.  HA HA

Hook em Horns

Lornghorn

hebrewroots98

« Reply #72 on: November 23, 2008, 09:24:19 PM »

Yes, Longhorn, unfortunately Tech did loose their Mojo!!!  I have no idea what happened to them...maybe they couldn't take being famous??? ;) No, we will blame it on the dust boul here ;D ::)

Ninny

« Reply #73 on: November 25, 2008, 05:07:02 PM »

Oh, man Longhorn I hope Lulu has been keeping the outhouse cleaned while your gone! 

One time I went to visit a relative for 3 weeks, when I got home I walked in the bathroom and took one look at the toilet and screamed like a banshee! I asked my husband, "You couldn't have just brushed out the toilet bowl a few times while I was gone??" >:( >:( He shrugged his shoulders and said, "Well, I flushed it everyday!"  :o Oh, why am I telling YOU this?! Men don't care how the outhouse looks!!
Oh, well.
At least you won't have to wear diapers, uh MAG's when you get home! (will you?) :D :D :D
Ha ha ha!
See ya!
Kathy ;)

Ninny

« Reply #74 on: November 29, 2008, 12:15:58 PM »

Ok, the space shuttle is supposed to be on it's way home, right? I've heard they've put a toilet and a bedroom and everything on the space station. SO that means Longhorn has fulfilled his mission! :D

Now we wait for the return! I'm thinking they'll probably quarantine Longhorn for awhile to debrief (Longhorn, we will not laugh if you tell an underwear joke right here!) him and all that (you know, threaten him with all sorts of stuff if he tells any top secret details!) At least we all KNOW if he tells us anything it will probably be a "tall tale" anyway so his secret is safe with us! ;D ;D

Buckle up and reign in the chicken!
Kathy ;)

musicman

« Reply #75 on: November 29, 2008, 09:51:58 PM »

What happens if you debrief in space?

You're butt will be a vacuum.

Excuse me.

I meant ur-anus!!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2008, 09:54:05 PM by musicman »

Ninny

« Reply #76 on: November 29, 2008, 10:21:58 PM »

Musicman, I just don't know about you! I'm laughing, but it's so sick! I hope he doesn't get debriefed in space, that would just be scary! :o
What would the moderators say to language like that?  ::) Bad boy!
Somehow I think that Beloved will have something to say about this, but I think she'll just think you're funny! ;)
That's the way it always goes with you, you always manage to "cute" your way out of it! :o

You know something, unless I'm wrong we haven't heard from Longhorn in 5 days!! What is up with that? If we don't here soon someone is going to have to put their hip boots on and wade through all the you-know-what and go over to his place and check on him!

I've seen him lurking around on the boards, but he isn't posting, hmmm.  I really hate to resort to shouting, but I'm gonna yell at him if he doesn't check in soon!
Whaddyathink about that ???  ;D
Kathy ;)

Ninny

« Reply #77 on: November 29, 2008, 10:29:49 PM »

Oh, sorry Longhorn DID post something on a subject yesterday.  :-X :-[
Shutting up.....
Kathy ;)

joyful1

« Reply #78 on: November 30, 2008, 11:41:21 PM »

oh my goodness! ahahahahaaaaaa!!!!
so good to be back and see that you guys have lightened up a bit....!!!!!

Longhorn

« Reply #79 on: December 01, 2008, 12:02:06 AM »

It's not funny joyful1.  I have just returned from space,( I could have made a smoother landing)  but I still have to deal with a chicken with no beak.  Keep me and Rose in your prayers..... p.s. Sounds Like Dennis done found him a keeper.  Remember that Rod Stewert song, some guy's have all the luck..... I hate that song.... Gotta go see if all the animals are OK and pay Lula the 5$ for taking care of all these critters while I was gone.

Longhorn
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 20 queries.