bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: the financial upheaval  (Read 3706 times)

ez2u

the financial upheaval
« on: November 16, 2008, 07:25:53 AM »

In this political atmosphere where every day we are being bombarded by financial upheavals, globally. It can sound very frightening.  the 700 thousand billion bail out that seems to be going to the corporations in this country and the main street people left without.  My mind see these waves of destruction.   money does not save  it is a house built  upon sand  knowing the Lord Jesus Christ  He will lead he will guide me  though this time and what  else is coming  I think why should I be afraid?  At my work  many people are very unhappy  the bosses are extremely rude  the public in general is afraid.  When i pray and be still before the Lord  i hear  "trust in the Lord,  be still, do not get caught up in the fear and drama  I am doing My Will".  Nothing can walk me through this financial upheaval  better than The Lord Jesus Christ I try to listen and do His Will  to me that is  a lot.  I can feel my flesh dying as i am being bombarded daily by the atmosphere around me.  I am praying more and  settling my soul more in the Lord. I am remind of the Prophet who went into Babylon with the Israelite  and suffer with them.  Money is not my God,  power and control aren't either.  neither is drama nor fear.  How beautiful it is to go to the Lord and be with Him  in prayer  what a blessing    I don't know if i will lose all that i have and be living out on the streets  hunger  but i know that if the Lord Jesus Christ allows that He will be with me through that and that will be enough.  My treasures are the people God gave me and i live in eternity  right now with my God  Jesus Christ  Him will i serve.   
« Last Edit: November 16, 2008, 07:32:59 AM by ez2u »

Richard D

Re: the financial upheaval
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2008, 02:31:14 PM »

Amen to that. :)

Marlene

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2008, 05:42:12 PM »

ez2u, I second, that Amen. I have to tell you something. I have a neighbor who , I have tried to show love to for 17 years. My husband, also. I have done all kinds of good things for her. I do not have money to give a way, but I did have her to many meals. Gave of my husbands time to cut grass and various things. She just has herself to take care of and has so many material things. Well, she got mad at me for nothing this week and asked to have all the gifts for Birthdays and Christmas back. I never onced asked for them neither did my husband. We returned them. We never sook revenge. We will more then likely never talk again. But, I know God wants us to live in peace as much as we can. I am not well and this kept me in a stir all the time. She would call several hours a day and talk for hours. Even at our meal times. My husband and I tried to show her love. Material things mean more to her then people. She said," The only reason I ever tried to forgive her was I wanted presents. I told her that is not so. I have never personally attacked her. She just kept making me a punching bag because of her dark spirit, or maybe mental disease I don't know. But, God know all we tried to do was love her.

Now, this presecution is over. But, I just wanted to tell you. You are right, all the matters is God and People. Things are about to come to an end. It will tell all. It will tell the whole truth of the heart. It will speak of what we love. I am not her judge. But, from what she spoke in her cruel words were what came from her heart. She could not see 17 years of Love. I know that God enabled me to Love her she was not easy. She got bad and this I believe came from God cause now I am set free from this presecution. He taught me  patience.

In His  Love,
Marlene

Marlene

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2008, 04:06:46 AM »

We live in a world of greed and lovers of self. Like Peggy, I do not know what is coming, but I do know who holds all our days. Trusting is the best thing for us. It can be hard to do. But, the house is going to fall. Like the scriptures say. Judgement begins in the house of God. I belive we are seeing and have been seeing it. We need to remember as a nation who made us great. He can take it away. But, I believe the ones who love and obey can be taken through the storm with him. Its sad it has to come to this, but we were warned. Many have built there house on sands. Love of money is the root of all evil.  Well, I just got done reading Rays article about when the towers fall. Take heart the Lord thy God is with thee.

In His Love,
Marlene

P.S. God matters and people matters!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 20 queries.