bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: AMAZING GRACE - JUST THE BLACK NOTES  (Read 11987 times)

Ninny

Re: AMAZING GRACE - JUST THE BLACK NOTES
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2008, 01:28:49 AM »

Gee, you guys er so smart! Hoo!  :D I love music, I wish my parents could have pushed me to learn more about music when I was a kid. My parents always sang and that's what I learned to do. It took me a long time to learn not to sing louder than everyone else! ;D In defense of the guy singing that song he has a really beautiful voice! I was in Chorus in middle school! Ha! Ok I know I am not qualified to be in on this conversation! :'( :'(
Bummer.... ;)
Kathy :)

aqrinc

« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2008, 03:57:17 AM »

All you great musicians. ;D

Hey, 8) my dad was a saxophonist before he died. I used to get stories from all his peers about how good he
was. Now me, i used my music lesson money to buy comic books and make stuff that blew up. Goes to show
i could have been a great musician but i bombed. Anyway what i did learn from hanging out with the band
was how to drink beer and rum.

That's my black humor notes. :o

george. :P

Ninny

« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2008, 09:28:05 AM »

Ha! George, that's funny!  :D drinking beer and rum? not so funny! :P Well, life is a big boomer, huh? I mean when you blow stuff up! :o Oh, yeah I forgot, all you smarty pants musicians I play the ukulele  :P :P
( I DON'T hula!) well, I can a little, but never, EVER in public! Aha, ha, ha! :D :D :D

Have you ever heard of a song called "The Great Speckled Bird"? It's an old song, but anyway- my dad milked cows for years you could hear him out in the dairy barn,he was milking those cows and singing that song! He sang it loud and long! He had a real good voice, but he mostly only sang to his cows it would help him stay awake in the wee hours of the morning! :D He usually made up his own words, at 3am who can remember words to a song! And this is true, I'm not lying-his cows gave more milk than anyone's  cows for miles around! :D :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDISGmxcd9Q

You might get a kick out of this I have no idea who this person is, but my dad sang it a lot better! ha!
this might make you laugh. I never did quite understand this song! ??? ;D ;D
Sorry musicman that you won't be able to hear this! :'(  ;) :D
For laughs!
Kathy :D

Ninny

« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2008, 09:46:34 AM »

I should have added that anyone who can listen to more than the first 30 seconds of "The Great Speckled Bird"  may never click on a You Tube link again!! ;D
It's too early for stupidity! ;D
Kathy ;)

legoman

« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2008, 10:51:11 AM »

You guys are really making me sad :'(
I miss my saxophone...

Hey Dave
I do believe there is some spiritual significance to music.
Its all numbers
Its all math
Its all Science
Its all of God

Man I miss my horn!

Antaiwan

Hey you are absolutely correct.  For me, the existence of music is a major proof that there is a God.

Why does a simple C major chord sound beautiful to me?  I don't know, but it does.  Each note is interrelated in a perfect mathematical relationship.  It's all just math, but when you put it together it sounds amazing!

When my eyes were still closed to the truth, the beast was strong and in control.  I used to think I was so good at playing the piano and God would be proud of what I had accomplished with my piano playing.  Now I know better and know that it is all of God, and I thank him for giving me a gift.  Now I know that its silly I could play something that God didn't already know and in fact plan for me to play.

Thank God for the gifts he gives us!  The beast is still in control of me sometimes, but God willing it is getting better.

Kevin

OBrenda

« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2008, 11:12:59 AM »

George,

I simply loved watching that....Goose Bumps!

Bravo Dave in Tn....Ditto!

:-*
Brenda
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 17 queries.